SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 59 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:and then I get this crazy idea, that I'm so NOT embarrassed to write it down, since you can have pity on me, for losing my mind:
but imagine if TB produces their wedding (yes, laugh all you want, I'm laughing too) ...
how many bridesmaids would Andi have ... I mean one BIG family ...
amazing
I'm the only child (unfortunately, I always say better have at least 2 kids, so life gets less boring and complicated) ... and I'm fascinated by bigger families.

...Another crazy thought I had on the wedding. RS said there's likely not going to be a TV wedding for Des and Chris. I wonder if they got bumped for Andi and ? I'd hate that for Chres, but I could see it happening if Andi is saying she'll be ready by winter.
get outta my mind  Grace!! laugh out loud

i just posted this on the same thought on Chres 's thread yesterday :yes: .they already signed an initial contract i assumed and then all of a sudden we hear a possible cancellation sad.

OTOH Meandi extended her LOA till Dec before finally resigned. i can see an " impending danger" ( Nick's tweet) in the ATFR horizon...(saved the date) then Boom! a Trista- Ryan 2.0: Dec Wedding 

im so sadz yet excited at the same time!!

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 pm

More on the 'impending danger"   :atomic:  :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2457p432-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion-thread-2#640218

i cant believe we haven't had an elephanty discussion about Nick Banner and its relation to the impending danger here !. Would someone pls bring the full display over here?  Praying

ETA. find it! thanks Jen!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 42085610
- do you really think a poor broken hearted F2 would gladly display a wedding-related banner? (dont tell me TPTB told him to do so.. :angryemotion )

- could you identify who are the 2 guys  in the banner are? i know one of them is the DH of his BFF who signed him up into this silly show. I believe the far left is another friend who is a groom . You catched my drift : he is the only one who is not married yet on the banner. Implying he will 'soon to be' (thanks to the far right guy's wife who signed him up so he could find his future wifey)? sneakyl 

nick_viall28
1 month ago
Catching up with two of my favorites.

nick_viall28
3 weeks ago
#tbt goes out to this little cutie who decided it would be funny to sign me up for some show.#BF #incredibleexperience

(note this pic looks like from his BFF's wedding. (cue: bride's dress))

- dont you think Nick is not too clever to not meant anything by his posting and hashtag?

Food for thought. I personally think a sweet kaboom in the horizon! :uptonogood. bring on the ATFR!!  partytime  

Fleiss!. :WAVEY: ..can i have both TV weddings pretty pls?  Praying. If that means i have to  bowdown to you, i would!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Check out the profile pic on the ABC The Bachelorette Facebook page.  Andi is gone.  I noticed this yesterday on something else but, heck, I can't recall where... Somewhere where I would have expected to see her.  This logo, not really special in and of itself, just reminded me of that.  Does anyone recall something in a preview where the logo changed? Or an online article?

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette

Runaway bride?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm

notarose wrote:Check out the profile pic on the ABC The Bachelorette Facebook page.  Andi is gone.  I noticed this yesterday on something else but, heck, I can't recall where... Somewhere where I would have expected to see her.  This logo, not really special in and of itself, just reminded me of that.  Does anyone recall something in a preview where the logo changed? Or an online article?

Runaway bride?

i dont get your drift  giggling . Care to explain?  Praying    (btw, i love that movie !)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:41 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:Check out the profile pic on the ABC The Bachelorette Facebook page.  Andi is gone.  I noticed this yesterday on something else but, heck, I can't recall where... Somewhere where I would have expected to see her.  This logo, not really special in and of itself, just reminded me of that.  Does anyone recall something in a preview where the logo changed? Or an online article?

Runaway bride?

i dont get your drift  giggling . Care to explain?  Praying    (btw, i love that movie !)

giggling  I was running with your wedding theme upstream.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 am

I noticed Nick wearing his leather bracelet on the beach date. It looked brand new.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:22 am

Mura , admit it! you are spoiling RS with false evidences for your own fun  :cheeseyy 
 🐘 🐘 🐘 

what a "heavy" episode ... he definitely is the soul mate, whether she sees it or not.
My heart broke watching him cry, when they told them about Eric's death and watching/hearing her saying how she kicked Eric out and how awful their last conversation was.
During the RC when she had to calm herself to deliver the speech, she sought comfort in someone's eyes.
He on the other hand lost a lot of confidence, when she left CH living room to follow Marcus and at the RC called him last.
The preview alludes that he realized that he was in a bubble and that he lied to himself ... right ... so what they want to say? .. that he might want to go home after that amazing make-out session on the beach, in the ocean, right ... on a sunny day, in the most romantic spot he confesses that cannot do it ... and he leaves  (just like Marcus said).
We saw it, right? .. that's probably how it goes ...
Because F1 and F2 are probably between Josh and Chris.
Josh her heart ... Chris her head ... or vice versa?

Does anyone buy my story?
No?
Why? But it's so convincing. I can give you a solid proof.

Joke aside ...
what an awesome home date. Of course we cannot see Nick having friends. Or finding out what Andi really told his sister, because excuse me people, Nick is a really bad actor when he has to follow a script, without any food around ... he delivers the lines straight-looking into the camera. Thank God he's a salesman. His sister is so much more adorable, so we kinda forgive her for "forgetting" the questions (written) and answers (well, that mental connection was sure hard to remember, explained like that).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 am

jen689 wrote:I noticed Nick wearing his leather bracelet on the beach date.  It looked brand new.  

I noticed a bracelet but it looked a lot lighter like a tan colour. I wonder if it has to do with Eric, as he always wore similar bracelets.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:47 am

jen689 wrote:I noticed Nick wearing his leather bracelet on the beach date.  It looked brand new.  

Can someone post SC of it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:49 am

Hahaha!..happygolucky, ive said it : this is a do or die season for RS. Fleiss would do anything to kill him for good. and the final couple is definitely on board, you know, to honor Eric: live to the fullest, duped the best...laugh out loud

Im so happy after this episode!  danceround . Just in case you all are interested to catch my drift :

i used to see the big pic of everything, so its also applied to how i observe Nick's HTD.

1. I think its pretty much imitate JP-Ash HTD.  mind you, JP got the heartbroken fear as well. He 'hesitated' to say ILY...he spilled it at LCD. I predict Nick would drop the L bomb at FD or maybe LCD. he started to getting the 'fear of brokenheart' vulnerable edit.

the sit down between Andi and Maria is really similar to Elaine (JP's mom) with Ash : 'Handle his heart with care' theme. I lumped JP and Nick in the same category : Early Connection with the lead, dare i say, eversince ep.3. Note that JP also somehow got quite bad edit (jealousy-temper) on his season.

2. a huuuge crumb : Andi is shown having convo with all the other 3 guys's moms, except Nick's mom. I bet she spilled some husband + father mantra there that the editors feel the need to left it on the edit floor. One more reason to believe we have agreat spies here, since JBF has spilled it was an important clue of Des's season (re: Des's sit with Chris's mom saying Chris could be a great father and hubby for her..laugh out loud)   #SpiesDontCare  :shootme: 

3. important crumb: the one and only time we see Andi saying can see the future with is of Nick's (none of the other guys get that). Its shown twice : 1.) sitdown w Bella 2) sit down with Maria. In addition, in her ITM she clearly said wanna see their relationship progressing. 
#puti
4. sitdown with mom when Nick channeling Eric: #livetothefullest #noregrets #putitalloutthere. I have found clues suggested this a long time ago..glad that it is personified in this episode. I was teary eyed watching this heartfelt, real convo. awwww

>> in short, OMG you guys...the Big V theory edit is happening!....its applied to both Nick's personal edit and the Great Love Storyline. Starting from this episode, we will get to see Nick's heart-warming personality and Andi's 'side'/her wuv for him.  :yes: . Im so happy!! YAY!!  :crazy dance:  

FD:
my take for next epis: RS is right. Chris sent home before FD. Fleiss needs to feed his cocky head one more time until a HUGE kaboom on last epis that will blow his head out..and..end his reality TV 'career'. :uptonogood .plus, Fleiss needs to gauge audience's reaction at MTA for Chris to be next TB. so yeah, i can see Chris is out at F3.

as for Josh, i kinda 'predict' him as the next Kiptyn. never get heartbroken F2 who didnt become next Bachelor,on last epis (observe his Bio. re: his fear. Note to future contestants : do not put your fear in the Bio. otherwise the devil will make sure you get/exposed to that on national TV duh).--Now go watch this significant 'crumb' that i found disappear from next season. Oh well .. :bigsigh:  #IhateSpies  no no 

I just hope Andi prevent Josh to get down in one knee!... Poor guy. I woud prefer Josh over Chris as next lead tbh.

Nick's FD : helicopter ride + secluded beach + shirtless + make out = definitely typical F1 :Woah-hoo: 

(eg Roberto and Chris S--note that both seasons are foiler-ish season too...sneakyl )

Ali : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH1fEhK9wuU
Des : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0S6liRltvg
Andi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGIGUch1J3E&list=UUBJHeXfPOhztXdFSsAh1fyw

i have thrown an early guess that Andi knew whom she would pick coming to DR (re: Eric Effect, huge revelation to her as to what she wants in life and in love, and what is the most important)...hence, the type of dates she chose for these guys reflects that. I see Andi doing a great post-flming  'damage control' for Nick and In-Laws by giving Josh and Chris the minimum-shirtless, less intimacy dates. WTG gurl!!! love ya!! thumbsup  giggling

i mean...shall we start the celebration?.. high five 
i bring the  wine  .. Who's gonna bring the  :27: and setting up the  firework ?

more than anything i look fwd to the ATFR as i believe we will get to see Nick's " impending danger " come to light. Cant wait!  2pop

#Go team  :peanutbutter: !  cheerleader

#TheCUrlyKnightRises for #TheGreatLove  #SaltyV4SweetKaboom

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:45 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 am

sdmom wrote:
Can someone post SC of it?

I have a couple of bracelets like this.  The leather is light when it's new but darkens over time.  As it gets older I've often cut off some of the long strings.  Nick may have done this with his as well. I could be wrong but I think there's a strong possibility it's the same bracelet  :Nod: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Memdhf10

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Yuyuyu11

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15