SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 pm

bambam64 wrote:
Titou wrote:

just look at the order of the pics........................

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 CLUE

Yeah, I caught that and mentioned it a few days ago but figured it was nothing. Glad someone else saw it too!

got over excited about it LOLL

that is okay. I can take some happyness after my heart was broken with chantal... nice change really! LOL

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 pm

OK.... I have a question about the wedding cocktail party that bother me

In the previews of this episode we see clearly that JP smirk when ashley is leaving him that we know now was to take the rose

in the episode we see none of this smirk and it is all about his worry why she left him

anyone noticed?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:06 am

Titou wrote:OK.... I have a question about the wedding cocktail party that bother me

In the previews of this episode we see clearly that JP smirk when ashley is leaving him that we know now was to take the rose
in the episode we see none of this smirk and it is all about his worry why she left him
anyone noticed?

I took it as a look of approval rather than a smirk. Don't know.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am

beader wrote:
Titou wrote:OK.... I have a question about the wedding cocktail party that bother me

anyone noticed?

To me Jp looked like he was checking out Ashs, rear end with an approval grin .

:what: :bigsmile: :Woah-hoo:
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:14 am

rc49ers wrote:
beader wrote:

anyone noticed?

Well, yes...that's what I meant. :giggle:

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 am

beader wrote:
rc49ers wrote:
beader wrote:

anyone noticed?

It looks like we both caught that one . :giggle:

Well, yes...that's what I meant. :giggle:
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 BEN2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 HTD9

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 am

Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 BEN2

Interesting comparison.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 am

that lasagna drooling

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

this one?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 HTD8

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:13 am

YUM!!! someone better ask for that recipe :D
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Kiss2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Kiss3

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie