SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 BEN2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 HTD9

Interesting comparison.

indeed

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 am

IMO all is there to see. period.

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 am

Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 BEN2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 HTD9

Not only how they are sitting, but the meals are so different. With JP, you have a hearty meal in like the EIK( very homey.) With Ben, more elegant: vegetables and steak( at least it looks like stake.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 am

Titou wrote:

Agree, some things just can't be edited.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Titou wrote:

Agree, some things just can't be edited.

No, they can't. :27:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 am

After searching to capture moments and shoes to compare with the man in blue shirt, I got cut with the body languages.

It is VERY obvious that Ben was truly falling for ashley. He was genuinely happy to introduce her to his family but I think the more we go into the day, we see his attempts to get closer but not much physical responses really from her. Yes she smack him on his lips, she cuddle him when the moment is required but there is no spontaneity whatsoever like we see with JP.

I got sad when I realized that.

I respect everyone who saw a complete romantic date there but even if I think ben is adorable and all, I saw no response from ashley there.

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 am

Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Kiss2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Kiss3

Great comparison pics, although this is reminiscent of Brad/Emily kiss vs. Brad/Chantal kiss...saw absolutely NO passion with B/E. But it all depends on what the lead needs/likes!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 am

skitts wrote:
Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Kiss2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Kiss3

Great comparison pics, although this is reminiscent of Brad/Emily kiss vs. Brad/Chantal kiss...saw absolutely NO passion with B/E. But it all depends on what the lead needs/likes!

With JP she has the physical and emotional. Brad had that with Emily, but he acted like a man having his last drink of water with all the other gals. You don't see Ash doing that. She seems to have set boundaries.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am

yeah skitts, some will say that the kiss between Ben and Ashley is sweet and the one with Jash is passionate which one Ashley likes better that is the question and we will find out next monday or before
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 am

Sorry, did not see a physical 'passion' with Emily!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 am

I really think what got brad was emily putting him on the chase -- and her quaint southern lady-ness "wife behavior". He was never passionate/'in lust' with her I think it was the elevated sense of the seemingly humongous reward she appeared to be to him....I am even hard pressed to say if he knew the real emily that well, they were so stiff and reserved the whole time! she was just great wife material in his mind that made him act like a schoolboy with a crush... for the life of me I don't understand how a man still on 'the chase' thinks he's ready to build a lifetime commitment and relationship with someone and build family
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 am

I am convinced Brad is 'not' in touch with who he really is or what he wants. Maybe his ego gets in the way, who knows. If he really sat back and looked at his interaction with women (and I only have Emily and Laurel to go by) he has some real issues to overcome and no women out there should be subjected to any of it. He best stick with the casual relationships! Sorry mods on the off topic!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie