SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:04 am

^^^Maybe someone should tell Chris H and Michelle M that they are made for each other :cutesmile!: 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by JBF Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 am

I agree. She has been on enough shows, he should have gotten the hint!

One other thing... I am still surprised that site gave Graham and Sarah such a high rating. I have also noticed that he is "around" Sarah a lot in the BIP promotion interviews while AshLee is not. There is an interview on the other thread in which they APPEAR to be just "friends"... and we can assume just that... or...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:38 pm

JBF wrote:

Marcus Grodd (7-2-88, Dallas TX)

Sun sign 13° Cancer / Moon in Aries / Mercury 22° Gemini / Venus 13° Я Gemini / Mars 26° Pisces / Jupiter 27° Taurus / Saturn 28° Я Sagittarius / Uranus 28° Я Sagittarius / Neptune 8° Я Capricorn / Pluto 9° Я Scorpio / Chiron 0° Cancer / N. Node 16° Pisces

Sun sign Cancer with Mercury/Venus in Gemini loves his gals to talk talk talk talk. Moon in Aries means mommy was a bit rough and tough (we heard some back story last season), having to stand on her own two feet and fight fire if necessary. He wants his ladies to be independent and strong willed too. Not that Lacy seems the type, but she is successful in her profession.

Like Graham, Marcus is a little “other worldly”. He has Mars in Pisces and likes to pretend to be somebody he is not at times. Or rather… he is himself, but people project their own image of what they think he is on him.

Although Jackie gets a higher rating with Marcus on astrotheme.com than Lacy (52% success rate compared to 43%), he is best sticking to Lacy since Jackie has enough drones stumbling over her.

I KNEW I was a perfect match for my strudel!  cantstopl 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:05 pm

You know these are all "generalizations"... *chuckle chuckle*

All I know is what I look up on that and other websites... about the signs and all. We don't know all of the further "details" about these people.

For fun, you can go to that site and put your birthday with his and see what "score" you get. Then come back and inform us!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:59 pm

I put my and Marcus' birthdays into this calculator:
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php
And this is what it said as far as a love compatibility:  giggling 

"Now, let's have a closer look at your compatibility index:

Mia and Strudel
63%

Your relationship is smooth, and everything is possible. You simply need to adjust to each other and you can easily do so. It only takes a minimum of warmth and mutual understanding for your couple to function steadily in spite of some rare disagreements. You must turn your marvellous relationship into a success love story because you have all the necessary keys and assets to this end. So, go for it!"

So, in summary: Lacy and Marcus=43% compatible; Mia and Marcus=63%... Hugesmile 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:19 am

Wow! You surprised me with such a high rating. Usually you don't get into the 60s with that many others. Although I recall a good rating with Marilyn Monroe despite her no longer being around.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:47 am

JBF wrote:Wow! You surprised me with such a high rating. Usually you don't get into the 60s with that many others. Although I recall a good rating with Marilyn Monroe despite her no longer being around.

On that website, which link did you use to find the detailed info on each person's birthdate?  The written text about the likes/dislikes/moons etc? TIA

ETA: As you can see from my avatar, I have a strong affinity for Marlon Brando. So, for ha has I put in his birthdate. 62% for Mia and Brando!  Hugesmile 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 am

JBF wrote:Wow! You surprised me with such a high rating. Usually you don't get into the 60s with that many others. Although I recall a good rating with Marilyn Monroe despite her no longer being around.

What about a 100% rating?  :shocked!:   Embarassed 

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 14 Gugz10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:09 am

chloep wrote:

What about a 100% rating?  :shocked!:   Embarassed 

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 14 Gugz10

SAY WHAT? You and whom???
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:20 am

^^ Your Strudel.  Embarassed :hidingchair I am totally surprised by this, actually.... I mean, he is so unlike my ex BFs.... (Though they are exes for a reason, I guess...)
I'll see what happens with Lacy.... if it doesn't work out I may have to hunt him down when I move back to Dallas next year. He's gotta give me a chance if I show him our love score, right?!  👅

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:08 am

chloep wrote:^^ Your Strudel.  Embarassed :hidingchair I am totally surprised by this, actually.... I mean, he is so unlike my ex BFs.... (Though they are exes for a reason, I guess...)
I'll see what happens with Lacy.... if it doesn't work out I may have to hunt him down when I move back to Dallas next year. He's gotta give me a chance if I show him our love score, right?!  👅

spitcoffee  . I'm so sorry Mia, but Chloep is your Strudel's ultimate soulmate. Can't beat 100%.  console
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:10 am

I got 69% with him. Lol. Earth and water signs DO go together quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite