SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by joshfan Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:46 am

Is anyone here a fan of ashlee and graham?! Cause i am, and it makes me said to see graham favouriting tweets that are obviously insulting ashlee. Plus they both dont follow each other on insta sad

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Newto Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:57 am

The combo of Ashlee and Graham is doomed. She needs to leave, go home and work through her abandonment issues, which were shown on Sean's season. In any case, Graham is not about to settle down with anyone. I think he's commitment-phobic. He has shown this over and over.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:30 am

Columbia, MD wrote:The combo of Ashlee and Graham is doomed.  She needs to leave, go home and work through her abandonment issues, which were shown on Sean's season.  In any case, Graham is not about to settle down with anyone.  I think he's commitment-phobic.  He has shown this over and over.

It surprised me last night to hear Graham say he came to BIP to hopefully find a wife, Really???Even mentioning that was why he was there and he is accepting roses from Ashley makes me worried for him. He doesn't like crazy we all learned that with Deanna and if he has not already seen it by now with Ashley he needs to open his eyes. hahahaha

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 am

There was obviously an attraction between them, but he has said several times in conversations with Michelle and the guys that he resents AshLee "stamping" him with her "ownership" from the beginning. He never had a chance with anyone else in the house. He even admitted to wanting to go on the date with Clare.

Do I "beeleeve" he went there to find a wife? Absolutely not. No way. No how.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:58 am

Me either but think he was boxed in by Ashlee from the start. He's too much of a gentleman to be rude to her plus there's the incentive to stay as long as possible. IA that there had to be some attraction if you can look beyond the crazy. He's a sweet guy but think he needs to leave these shows behind.

I don't know why we have to have another show tonight. They should have cut out Kalon altogether. What a waste of time. I kind of liked the first episode but it's gone downhill from there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 pm

joshfan wrote:Is anyone here a fan of ashlee and graham?! Cause i am, and it makes me said to see graham favouriting tweets that are obviously insulting ashlee. Plus they both dont follow each other on insta sad

He did speak favorably about his date with her on AfterBuzz last week. They do seem to share a lot in common, if not her Drama Queen traits.

Personally, I think the editors are milking the drama (with the handlers instigating it) all the way to the bank because there wasn't much to work with on this show aside from endless shots of the guys trying to crack coconuts.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:09 pm

So if they're revealing the next bachelor on GMA does that mean no atfr special for BIP?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:23 pm

albean99 wrote:Me either but think he was boxed in by Ashlee from the start. He's too much of a gentleman to be rude to her plus there's the incentive to stay as long as possible. IA that there had to be some attraction if you can look beyond the crazy. He's a sweet guy but think he needs to leave these shows behind.

I don't know why we have to have another show tonight. They should have cut out Kalon altogether.  What a waste of time.  I kind of liked the first episode but it's gone downhill from there.  

Albean, why are you sporting a Tennessee T when you are living in Texas? giggling

AshLee is hot, but after a while the crazy might make her less attractive.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:Me either but think he was boxed in by Ashlee from the start. He's too much of a gentleman to be rude to her plus there's the incentive to stay as long as possible. IA that there had to be some attraction if you can look beyond the crazy. He's a sweet guy but think he needs to leave these shows behind.

I don't know why we have to have another show tonight. They should have cut out Kalon altogether.  What a waste of time.  I kind of liked the first episode but it's gone downhill from there.  

Albean, why are you sporting a Tennessee T when you are living in Texas?  giggling

Nashville was where we lived after moving from Canada and we became big Vol & Tn Titans fans while there.

Ashlee would have done herself a huge favor by turning down BIP.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 pm

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Albean, why are you sporting a Tennessee T when you are living in Texas?  giggling

Nashville was where we lived after moving from Canada and we became big Vol & Tn Titans fans while there.

Ashlee would have done herself a huge favor by turning down BIP.  :Nod:

Funny, you and I are hopefully going to be opposites. I am Texas grad who hopes to get my husband to move to Knoxville. Of course, I will call it the wrong UT.

AshLee has been a huge famewhore ever since Sean's season. She has put herself in any situation with bachelor alums that she can. I think she is not a nice person, that she just pretends on camera. Also her parent issues irritate the crap out of me. I know lots of adopted children, at least for them it is not that traumatic and she won the lottery on her family who chose her.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 pm

JBF wrote:
joshfan wrote:Is anyone here a fan of ashlee and graham?! Cause i am, and it makes me said to see graham favouriting tweets that are obviously insulting ashlee. Plus they both dont follow each other on insta sad

He did speak favorably about his date with her on AfterBuzz last week. They do seem to share a lot in common, if not her Drama Queen traits.

Personally, I think the editors are milking the drama (with the handlers instigating it) all the way to the bank because there wasn't much to work with on this show aside from endless shots of the guys trying to crack coconuts.

Eh, even then, he talked about having to catch up with her because she was SO far ahead of where he was. He even tweeted something today about not surrounding yourself with people that tear you down, which is pretty much exactly what Clare and Michelle tweeted. I personally don't think that they have anything in common, except their attractiveness level. I just think that AshLee acts very differently around guys when she's interested in them, and then very differently once she "has" them; I think it's why most guys don't stick around.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Here is what the Great Harrison said of AshLee and Clare on his Entertainment Weekly blog... LOL!

I find it interesting that Clare and AshLee are at odds because they are very similar in how they act in their relationships. They both have an aggressive way of attempting to find out how sincere their boyfriends are: by putting them to the test. Just as AshLee forced the situation and an answer from Graham, Clare forces Zach into answering a question she didn’t even answer herself. She never came out and told Zach how she feels and never committed to him. Instead she wanted Zach to commit and tell her not to go on the date with Cody. She wanted Zach to answer for her and got upset when he didn’t answer correctly. It’s a subtle distinction maybe, but you can clearly see how uneasy it made both Graham and Zach feel. In fact, instead of making them step up you can see both men retreating and questioning a relationship they both enjoyed up to that point. I could go much deeper into this because I see it quite a lot in relationships and I find it fascinating. People destroy relationships because they force unnecessary issues instead of letting it grow naturally and organically. Once somebody feels trapped or forced into something it’s only a matter of time before they run.

Later...

The AshLee hammock-gate, on the other hand, wasn’t funny at all—just remarkably bizarre. Let me see if I can recount this properly: AshLee was on the hammock relaxing with Zach and for some reason didn’t remember she had a microphone on and that we have cameras around on the TV show. Go figure! So AshLee, who apparently talks differently when she’s on or off camera, really let Zach know how crazy she thinks Clare is and how slutty she thinks it was that Clare got busy with Juan Pablo in the ocean. AshLee is the only person who has different on and off camera personalities—quite a strange trait for someone who chose to come to Paradise for the taping of a television show. For some inexplicable reason, AshLee, realizing she was busted, decided to start her own forest fire by running around telling everyone she got caught being candid in a conversation. This little fire led straight to Clare, and not so surprisingly she wasn’t too happy about it. I loved Graham’s realization that he may be in the midst of a s—storm. He and Zach may need to move into a safe house and ride this thing out together. What I found most interesting about the entire situation was when Clare confronted AshLee, AshLee played the dope. Instead of owning up to it or lying about it, she acted like she had no idea what Clare was talking about. Everybody in Mexico knew what happened at this point, why play the fool?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/08/26/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-4/#more-308963

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite