SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was sort of looking forward to this, only to see how Marcus and Lacy play out, until I read about Chris B.   no no 

GA, come to the party.  We can watch Marcus and Lacy fall in love and mock all the other people.  I am looking forward to some good old fashioned snark without anyone being so in love with one person or another that we get the defending and stuff and just get to make fun of the stupidity of the show!  

I used to love the TWOP recaps for this reason, they just flat out made fun of everyone.

Well this got me in the mood. laugh out loud

marcus_grodd
1 day ago
#bachelorinparadise is a few short days away! stay tuned to watch these studs next to me search for love #bip #yopo

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 9 10525545_343959555755439_1286696253_n

Eye candy and snark. I might be in Paradise!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 pm

The Marcus and Lacy story is definitely a hook getting me to watch. I hope it will at least feel real to us (who can know if it is real - I doubt even they do yet).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Clare Crawley talks Juan Pablo in 'Bachelor In Paradise' deleted clip

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:34 am

Wht time does this start?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm

eversotrue wrote:Wht time does this start?

8 PM EST, 7 PM CST
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Will Marcus be on the first episode? Or did he arrive for a later episode?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:55 pm

I never ever could stand to watch a whole season of BP  :atomic: but I will try and see if I can manage with BIP. Hugesmile 

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:09 pm

b wrote:Will Marcus be on the first episode?  Or did he arrive for a later episode?

He is there from the beginning. I had a problem with some of the degrading games on BP. I am hoping I like this better.

I am ready for a snarky trainwreck.

Will there be episode threads, or is all discussion here?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
b wrote:Will Marcus be on the first episode?  Or did he arrive for a later episode?

He is there from the beginning.  I had a problem with some of the degrading games on BP.  I am hoping I like this better.

I am ready for a snarky trainwreck.

Will there be episode threads, or is all discussion here?

I guess GA will make an episode thread?

So.. the goal is that you have to be part of a couple to continue, do you keep your current partner or take a new one?

But I don't know if someone chooses a new person coming in, is their previous partner eliminated OR can they partner up w an existing person? Will they have games OR just dates OR winning games for dates?? HaHa. Let the Crazy Begin!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Not quite. As RS explained and Chloep may know more.

The first episode there are more girls then guys, I think that some of the girls get to ask guys out on dates and there is some drama with that. I don't believe there are any games. At the end of the first episode the each guy there will give out one rose. The two girls who don't get roses leave.

The next week two new guys show up with date cards and get to ask a girl to go with them. At the end of epi two each girl gives out one rose and two guys leave.

The next time it will be two new girls, etc, etc.

At the end existing couples get to chose to stay together or not and I guess a proposal is optional(?)

The highlights that are different are that Chris B gets injured and Elise leaves with him. Kaylon shows up and three people turn him down so he goes on his date with himself and Marquel I believe leaves on his own.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Thanks for clarification stuckinsc   Hugesmile    I wondered how they would create drama, just couldn't show a bunch of people on dates for six weeks.

Looking forward to a shirtless Marcus, Dylan, and Marquel.   giggling

b

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:38 pm

b wrote:Thanks for clarification stuckinsc   Hugesmile    I wondered how they would create drama, just couldn't show a bunch of people on dates for six weeks.

Looking forward to a shirtless Marcus, Dylan, and Marquel.   giggling

I think these people create the drama on their own. From what I read, Marcus and Lacy were together start to finish and Graham and AshLee, though he chose to not go forward with her, but most of the other people ended up dating multiple people, much like they have in real life at bachelor reunion events. I am hoping for drama and trainswrecks and to get to make fun of stupidity. I miss that!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite