SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:35 pm

I will give Marcus the benefit of the doubt on his little fib. Technically after he was let go by Andi, he didn't date anyone. As chloep stated this conference call was shortly after he was eliminated, so he was not dating at that time.

Then off he goes to Cancun, a short time later and meets the love of is life, however he can't say a word, yet.

So, from the end of filming, until he laid his eyes on Lacy, his dating life was non existent. After that, he has to keep his mouth shut! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I will give Marcus the benefit of the doubt on his little fib. Technically after he was let go by Andi, he didn't date anyone. As chloep stated this conference call was shortly after he was eliminated, so he was not dating at that time.

Then off he goes to Cancun, a short time later and meets the love of is life, however he can't say a word, yet.

So, from the end of filming, until he laid his eyes on Lacy, his dating life was non existent. After that, he has to keep his mouth shut! Smiley

Oh, I forget that the Q&A with him is right after he left the show. I was thinking it was done just on Tuesday. Thanks for clearing it up.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:59 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I will give Marcus the benefit of the doubt on his little fib. Technically after he was let go by Andi, he didn't date anyone. As chloep stated this conference call was shortly after he was eliminated, so he was not dating at that time.

Oh, I forget that the Q&A with him is right after he left the show.  I was thinking it was done just on Tuesday.  Thanks for clearing it up.

The conference calls with the eliminated contestants are generally done right after their elimination airs so Marcus would have had his this week. His answer just tells me he can't make it known he's on BIP yet because it hasn't been formally announced nor do they want to give away he's in a final couple.

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 am

umngirl wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Oh, I forget that the Q&A with him is right after he left the show.  I was thinking it was done just on Tuesday.  Thanks for clearing it up.

The conference calls with the eliminated contestants are generally done right after their elimination airs so Marcus would have had his this week. His answer just tells me he can't make it known he's on BIP yet because it hasn't been formally announced nor do they want to give away he's in a final couple.

He did say when the right girl came along he would know she was the one so he didn't need to date around.  To me it could be a little shout out while not giving away his BiP outcome.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 am

ironcat wrote:Marcus sounds like a sweetie, and he's gorgeous, but it seems like a pattern with him to fall in love too fast.  He did it with Andi and it appears he does it again with Lacy less than 2 months later.  If it only happened once, I'd be more inclined to believe he was clear headed about the second one, but now it just seems he really needs to be in love/married to someone ASAP, IMO.  That said, Lacy seems like a sweet girl, and they can see how compatible they truly are now that they're living real lives out of the bubble.  Hopefully, they'll have a long engagement, and not jump the gun on that as well (wedding on the BIP reunion show, if there is one?  Please, no).
Funny you should mention the "bolded" part. I think that Marcus is a spiritually emotional man that is most comfortable in a committed relationship with someone he can adore. I also get the impression that Marcus is a one woman man, and doesn't believe in cheating on his woman. From what I've hear about Lacy, she may share a spiritually deep connection that could really pass the test of time.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:10 am

2observe wrote:
ironcat wrote:Marcus sounds like a sweetie, and he's gorgeous, but it seems like a pattern with him to fall in love too fast.  He did it with Andi and it appears he does it again with Lacy less than 2 months later.  If it only happened once, I'd be more inclined to believe he was clear headed about the second one, but now it just seems he really needs to be in love/married to someone ASAP, IMO.  That said, Lacy seems like a sweet girl, and they can see how compatible they truly are now that they're living real lives out of the bubble.  Hopefully, they'll have a long engagement, and not jump the gun on that as well (wedding on the BIP reunion show, if there is one?  Please, no).
Funny you should mention the "bolded" part.  I think that Marcus is a spiritually emotional man that is most comfortable in a committed relationship with someone he can adore.  I also get the impression that Marcus is a one woman man, and doesn't believe in cheating on his woman.  From what I've hear about Lacy, she may share a spiritually deep connection that could really pass the test of time.

The little lie is unsavory however we are talking about THIS franchise.
I agree, Marcus was impressive.  If he found love on what appears to be a very strange show, who cares :yes:  Also agree, that Lacy's bio from her season is also impressive.  If it's true, good for them!  If they are actually engaged, why not!  Love is to be celebrated.  beatingheart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:51 am

Are Lacy and Marcus still together? With his interview and her apparently saying on FB that she is looking for a house #single girl problems...? Seems strange. Especially when just a week ago, she implied she had someone on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Any news? With anyone? By the looks of MTA Cody and Michelle are still together? And Lacy and Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:39 pm

We discussed this in Marcus' thread. Smiley Check it out! As far as know, they are still an item.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Since the topics of Marcus and Marquel seem to be ongoing with regards to BIP, I've created a thread for each of them in the Bachelor in Paradise Category. Let me know if any others should be created at this point in time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:21 pm

So far Cody and Marcus have had commercials for themselves in terms of BIP promos.

ETA: Now Marquel has one too.

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:41 pm

http://www.eonline.com/photos/12997/why-you-ll-want-to-move-into-the-bachelor-in-paradise-house-and-never-leave/396917

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite