SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:48 am

Karche wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:pp:yes:  to everyone who swooned over Nick&Andi's date! bestbud!  bestbud!  bestbud! 

I loved  beatingheart the storybook too. Sure it seemed silly however what a beautiful thing to read to future children at bedtime. The story of how mom and dad met and fell in love.  I've often wondered how couples from this franchise explain that to their children. I can't imagine a more heartfelt, child- friendly way.   The fact that it was poorly drawn made it all the more endearing.  It's shows children that daddy isn't perfect but he does the best he can.  I'm glad we only were shown parts of it because they have a right to some privacy.

So special for him to take her aside to tell her he loved her.  Even more special for him to give her reasons why. I  think she may have been tearing up in the shadows.

It was all so very raw and wonderfully real with a touch of magic.  :sprinklehearts
beautifully said!. cloud nine ..dont call me back to earth! laugh out loud

stuff that stood out to me :

1.her VO : Nick sees her heart, mind, soul. Its once in a life time stuff . She is so lucky to meet someone like Nick. this is GOLDEN Crumb right here!  :yes: 
2.She said : Im glad you are here. Nick: me too....while with Jodi date : Josh : Im glad you are here. Andi : me too....See the difference? Smiley
3. IN the end of Nian date : it was Andi who narrated the date, when she said no.1).   on Jodi's date it was Josh who narrated the scene in the end.
4. Josh 100percent convinced he would be engaged in the end of the week. Last time i checked, Drew and Clare were doomed in the F2 land because of this line. just sayin  Hugesmile 

Important crumbs of Nick the F1 just added to my stack. :yes: 
oh...i finally figured out one missing piece of my previous Cheesy VOs crumb in this epis in Nick's story book. Yay!..thanks Nick!  blowkiss  (will post later...Smiley)

gotta update the PB n RW twitter shout outs for now...
Did anyone notice the polkadot journal in the beginning? So now we have a mug in France where we know she is falling, she wore dot earrings in the Venice ball, she wrote in the dot journal and on her date she wore a dot necklace and glass globes all over the night beach? The signs are everywhere!

No, I missed all that! I plan to rewatch (and rewatch and rewatch) their date in little bit, but will be looking for that.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 am

^The polkadot notebook was a gift from Scarlet & Gold, the company who always made the notecards used for the dates this season. Andi was given it before the season.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 21 87b72b10 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 21 86669110 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:04 am

isittrue wrote:It's been a little hard going elsewhere on this board today.. Despite of the initial awkwardness and slice and dice editing with their date, I still see something with Nick.  Once they got under the tree and he professed his love, things really heated up.  And Nick, once he got those 3 little words out, could not stop saying them.  

CH had interesting points on his blog about Josh being Andi's comfort zone - where it feels right even when it's wrong and that Nick is the road not taken (thus scary) and the relationship Andi "aspires" to be in.  It may be CH trying to drum up suspense for the finale but who knows?  I still wonder about the Bachelor producer in Milwaukee (can it be for ATFR to film Nick's part or is it something else?)  Also finally saw Nick's infamous bracelet at the RC - maybe we will get answers or maybe we won't but I remain a fan of Nick regardless of what happens in 2 weeks.

Wow, not sure where you are reading but Nick and Andi's date was fantastic from start to finish. The guy is as genuine as they get and does not do well professing his love to Andi when camera guy is front and center. I bet he said it to her in the water during day portion of date. Andi could tell he was having issues and yanked him in water for snorkeling to get him away from cameras and microphone. Nick spoke far more eloquently when it was night and felt some privacy under tree during dinner.

What I like about Nick & Andi is she picked him out night 1. He is a bit quieter and reserved at first but she saw something in him that was right for her.  Andi has kept Nick front and center from the very first episode and never pulled back or showed signs of being anything but full speed ahead. Their one issue on mime date was quickly resolved when Nick admitted his fault right away. I really see the most fully baked love story with zero obstacles and more time spent moving forward with relationship on every single episode.

I don't know why she would stop now and why he would not be f1. But if she let's him go, she will always have a part of her who regrets that decision. I truly believe that.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:11 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
isittrue wrote:It's been a little hard going elsewhere on this board today.. Despite of the initial awkwardness and slice and dice editing with their date, I still see something with Nick.  Once they got under the tree and he professed his love, things really heated up.  And Nick, once he got those 3 little words out, could not stop saying them.  

CH had interesting points on his blog about Josh being Andi's comfort zone - where it feels right even when it's wrong and that Nick is the road not taken (thus scary) and the relationship Andi "aspires" to be in.  It may be CH trying to drum up suspense for the finale but who knows?  I still wonder about the Bachelor producer in Milwaukee (can it be for ATFR to film Nick's part or is it something else?)  Also finally saw Nick's infamous bracelet at the RC - maybe we will get answers or maybe we won't but I remain a fan of Nick regardless of what happens in 2 weeks.

Wow, not sure where you are reading but Nick and Andi's date was fantastic from start to finish. The guy is as genuine as they get and does not do well professing his love to Andi when camera guy is front and center. I bet he said it to her in the water during day portion of date. Andi could tell he was having issues and yanked him in water for snorkeling to get him away from cameras and microphone. Nick spoke far more eloquently when it was night and felt some privacy under tree during dinner.

What I like about Nick & Andi is she picked him out night 1. He is a bit quieter and reserved at first but she saw something in him that was right for her.  Andi has kept Nick front and center from the very first episode and never pulled back or showed signs of being anything but full speed ahead. Their one issue on mime date was quickly resolved when Nick admitted his fault right away. I really see the most fully baked love story with zero obstacles and more time spent moving forward with relationship on every single episode.

I don't know why she would stop now and why he would not be f1. But if she let's him go, she will always have a part of her who regrets that decision. I truly believe that.

I think I was referring to when Andi had her DA face and was questioning Nick about his past relationships, she did not seem overly supportive and there was some awkward silences but the rest was all good! ITA with rest of your post.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:18 am

^^yup, I thought Nick did fine job handling those questions.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

wow!! you melted my heart MVMom!! perfectly said Smiley. yep the hottest ever!! 

i believe what she referred to believing in Love At The First Sight in the media round was Nick and their journey.

its a beautiful thing to see unfold!

ITA Nian relation is progressing in each episode. the last remaining obstacle is the lame, scripted one: will Nick propose? if he wont it will break Andi's heart.

i found clues foreshadowing Nick as the only man in FRC. i tend to think she will let Josh go at a point after LCD 
before FRC. and the preview that suggests Nick leaving pretty much means Josh is. So lame ..laugh out loud

its like im having deja vu of Chrisville back then with you all over again MVMom. hahaha.Fleiss cant fool us :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 am

Remember the Chicago girl Nick follows on twitter - she just did a tweet the other day about being around people that challenge her - and hashtag was the same as Nick's - #grow. I know some of her early quotes were negative towards Nick but she likes Sam Smith a lot like Nick and has similar quotes. Very curious - if Nick is not F1, has he moved on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am

Hi guys I'm checking in late.... Adored the Nick and Andi date - his way he said I love you by the tree was seriously the cutest. I dont think RS is wrong but I'm praying for a miracle... Always always pick the hard option Andi.

love Marquel's quote... DO not love Marcus's.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

isittrue wrote:Remember the Chicago girl Nick follows on twitter - she just did a tweet the other day about being around people that challenge her - and hashtag was the same as Nick's - #grow.  I know some of her early quotes were negative towards Nick but she likes Sam Smith a lot like Nick and has similar quotes.  Very curious - if Nick is not F1, has he moved on.

haha!!
she faved his FS tweet and a tweet of his about Eric...
she's also stopped bashing Nick and continuing to make fun of Josh and his "one lines" she's heard in highschool laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:59 am

emusha wrote:
isittrue wrote:Remember the Chicago girl Nick follows on twitter - she just did a tweet the other day about being around people that challenge her - and hashtag was the same as Nick's - #grow.  I know some of her early quotes were negative towards Nick but she likes Sam Smith a lot like Nick and has similar quotes.  Very curious - if Nick is not F1, has he moved on.

haha!!
she faved his FS tweet and a tweet of his about Eric...
she's also stopped bashing Nick and continuing to make fun of Josh and his "one lines" she's heard in highschool laugh out loud
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm she also tweeted about being single haha

Id love for him to come to the ATFR happy Smiley  not that he won't be but you know ala Chantel

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:16 am

Hi, Team!  :WAVEY: 
We all adore Nick, even though some believe he's F1 and some don't. This board is full of Josh love now and it will be 2 difficult weeks for Nick fans. So, I would love for this thread to be a safe haven for us that it will be comfortable to post whatever in our mind, that we can share happy and sad thoughts, as long as it's Nick focused and positive towards him, that we don't need to tell others what to think... group hug May we?
BTW, love Marquel's quote, Marcus, not so much.....Chris, I feel he's very PC and tried to say the right things and please everyone. Next TB?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 am

sdmom wrote:Hi, Team!  :WAVEY: 
We all adore Nick, even though some believe he's F1 and some don't. This board is full of Josh love now and it will be 2 difficult weeks for Nick fans. So, I would love for this thread to be a safe haven for us that it will be comfortable to post whatever in our mind, that we can share happy and sad thoughts, as long as it's Nick focused and positive towards him, that we don't need to tell others what to think... group hug May we?
BTW, love Marquel's quote, Marcus, not so much.....Chris, I feel he's very PC and tried to say the right things and please everyone.  Next TB?

yes...the last 2 weeks..will be more bumpier!..bring it on!.Just remember the golden rule guys! : identify what the preview suggests..then think othewise!. it works. everytime  Hugesmile  

Nick is perfect. in his own imperfection. Any right girl would be lucky to have him as partner in life!... :yes:

i stay put in Nick the F1 train till the end. Many precious crumbs on the last epis support that. Nothing can make me waiver. Yeah im such a trooper in this lame stuff... 😆  rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO