Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:42 pm

I love chris and hope he gets the "title" of the new bachelor. He is precious. Women are already lining up. May I remind everyone, IMHO, Andi was and is never moving to Iowa to live on a farm. Period. Smiley
avatar
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:39 pm

@SLA44 wrote:JBF I love your analyses and how you manage to bring out something each time that makes me go question scratch  But now I am feeling that Mills tweet was just him being sarcastic and was done tongue in cheek about Chris being sent home before the FS.  cheeky 

I just fling this stuff out there and see what sticks. This season is either the lamest Bachelorette season ever (so, she picks "pretty boy" Josh... big deal... no surprise) or there is some "gotcha" at the end of this that will send this forum into an uproar. It would be kinda hilarious if Chris sent her a letter after getting dumped that reads along the lines of "In case your head and heart don't match with the other two guys, I'll be waiting for you on the farm"... and that is just where she heads post-show Jason Mesnick-style.

What tickles me about many posts over on the other forum (probably some here too, but I am not keeping track) is that quite a number believe the gal fell head over heels in L-U-V with Josh the moment he stepped out of the limo and went "wow".

However, even if this was true, Mike Fleiss' team of editors will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, give us a show like that. There always has to be a Charlie Maher, a Graham, a Frankie, a Bentley, an Arie or a Brooks who keeps the lady distracted from her future F1 all season long. He doesn't even have to be present! Bentley got more "absentee time", but VERBAL recognition, than any other contestant in the history of the franchise. Even though Meredith was lousy putting on a show with her F2 Matt and F3 Chad, they still thrust enough "red flags" on her beloved Ian McKee so average viewers still thought he would get dumped. Jillian's Ed even LEFT and came back... and flopped in the Fantasy Suite! This is the stuff a F1 guy must do on national TV just to get the girl.

So... if everybody thinks the Great Andi & Josh L-U-V Story has been going on ever since limo "wow" time, what was there to distract us? The lie detector drama? The Great Andi & Nick L-U-V Story? Perhaps, but his edit is too much like Tierra and her glitter: "I don't like others dating my girlfriend/boyfriend".

Also what exactly was *The Point* of Chris' edit? Why bother with the whole Secret Admirer bit when Marcus, Nick and Brian were all writing stuff for her too? Why hide his connection with her and show us more sitdowns with Marquel and Eric on screen? You would think, since he was limited in the number of 1 on 1 dates, that we would get more footage of him with her pre-rose ceremonies at least. Also why was the H-word (husband) mentioned a couple times with him on screen? Why was the hometown date getting all of that curious "future" talk with her and not the other three? Why no "red flags" foreshadowing his dumping?

Yyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh....

I know...

This is who we are dealing with:

avatar
JBF

Posts : 5039
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BKay on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 pm

JBF, you are the greatest! bowdown 
avatar
BKay

Female Posts : 3628
Join date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 pm

@BKay wrote:JBF, you are the greatest! bowdown 

 I agree And the last paragraph (Pictures and CH's remark) was a  :alltens   rock 
avatar
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:26 am

So if Chris is the next Bachelor, do you think they could use the farm as a safe house?
avatar
Norcalgal

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 am

@JBF wrote:
@SLA44 wrote:JBF I love your analyses and how you manage to bring out something each time that makes me go question scratch  But now I am feeling that Mills tweet was just him being sarcastic and was done tongue in cheek about Chris being sent home before the FS.  cheeky 

I just fling this stuff out there and see what sticks. This season is either the lamest Bachelorette season ever (so, she picks "pretty boy" Josh... big deal... no surprise) or there is some "gotcha" at the end of this that will send this forum into an uproar. It would be kinda hilarious if Chris sent her a letter after getting dumped that reads along the lines of "In case your head and heart don't match with the other two guys, I'll be waiting for you on the farm"... and that is just where she heads post-show Jason Mesnick-style.

What tickles me about many posts over on the other forum (probably some here too, but I am not keeping track) is that quite a number believe the gal fell head over heels in L-U-V with Josh the moment he stepped out of the limo and went "wow".

However, even if this was true, Mike Fleiss' team of editors will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,  give us a show like that. There always has to be a Charlie Maher, a Graham, a Frankie, a Bentley, an Arie or a Brooks who keeps the lady distracted from her future F1 all season long. He doesn't even have to be present! Bentley got more "absentee time", but VERBAL recognition, than any other contestant in the history of the franchise. Even though Meredith was lousy putting on a show with her F2 Matt and F3 Chad, they still thrust enough "red flags" on her beloved Ian McKee so average viewers still thought he would get dumped. Jillian's Ed even LEFT and came back... and flopped in the Fantasy Suite! This is the stuff a F1 guy must do on national TV just to get the girl.

So... if everybody thinks the Great Andi & Josh L-U-V Story has been going on ever since limo "wow" time, what was there to distract us? The lie detector drama? The Great Andi & Nick L-U-V Story? Perhaps, but his edit is too much like Tierra and her glitter: "I don't like others dating my girlfriend/boyfriend".

Also what exactly was *The Point* of Chris' edit? Why bother with the whole Secret Admirer bit when Marcus, Nick and Brian were all writing stuff for her too? Why hide his connection with her and show us more sitdowns with Marquel and Eric on screen? You would think, since he was limited in the number of 1 on 1 dates, that we would get more footage of him with her pre-rose ceremonies at least. Also why was the H-word (husband) mentioned a couple times with him on screen? Why was the hometown date getting all of that curious "future" talk with her and not the other three? Why no "red flags" foreshadowing his dumping?

Yyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh....

I know...

This is who we are dealing with:



Oh, JBF....."STHOPP!!"   giggling   Yeah, I still don't get the point of Chris' edit either.  That was probably one of the most frustrating things, why showcase Chris the way they did if he's the F3 guy and to be groomed as the next lead, why not show him more with Andi... makes no sense to me.  Why show Chris and only Chris over so many key VO's/Camera shots?    And you're right, Chris' HTD was probably one of the most confusing HTD's I have ever seen.  Why show Andi gushing over Chris, his family, Iowa being great, and talking about a future?  Typically we hear some type of reservation on the leads part... she never even mentions that her relationship with Chris is behind compared to the other guys.  Her whole demeanor from his HTD to his FD was like night and day, complete opposite.  

The letter has me a little confused.  It very well could be Chris, and it would make sense, given the "secret admirer" letters,  but I can't imagine what he would say that would make her cry. Unless that's all editing BS.  Given what Andi said to Chris, "not feeling it" I seriously doubt there could be any kind of twist ending with Chris at the end.  With the way TP's seem to be extorting  Eric and his death this season, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a letter from Eric's family.  Since it came post filming, and it's another way to tug on everyone's emotions, I can see it now....a way to release her from the "guilt" of their last conversation and to give her the strength to carry on and find her true love....sigh.  I seriously hope not... but nothing would surprise me anymore.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:05 am

I thought that I read somewhere that Nick makes an attempt to go after her again after ending up as F2 so I could see that letter being from Nick more than Chris.  no idea 
avatar
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:15 am

@SLA44 wrote:I thought that I read somewhere that Nick makes an attempt to go after her again after ending up as F2 so I could see that letter being from Nick more than Chris.  no idea 

That very well could be! I took a kind of took a break after she sent Chris home, so I wasn't aware of that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 am

@Max64 wrote:Oh, JBF....."STHOPP!!"   giggling   Yeah, I still don't get the point of Chris' edit either.  That was probably one of the most frustrating things, why showcase Chris the way they did if he's the F3 guy and to be groomed as the next lead, why not show him more with Andi... makes no sense to me.  Why show Chris and only Chris over so many key VO's/Camera shots?    And you're right, Chris' HTD was probably one of the most confusing HTD's I have ever seen.  Why show Andi gushing over Chris, his family, Iowa being great, and talking about a future?  Typically we hear some type of reservation on the leads part... she never even mentions that her relationship with Chris is behind compared to the other guys.  Her whole demeanor from his HTD to his FD was like night and day, complete opposite.

That last line of yours is what bugs me the most: the 180 degree turnaround from hometown to fantasy date. Also their body language during the breakup scene was weird. She was crying a lot more than she was with Cody, but he also looked like he already knew it would happen ahead of time. Did a handler tell him? He also looked more confused than "heartbroken", as if he knew "something" regarding the situation and/or the other guys that he was trying to figure out.

I don't post on the other boards, but the abc.com had a thread that tempted me to. It involves two psychic mediums' take on her fluctuating "auras". That stuff is beyond my comprehension, but I would have loved asking those two some questions regarding her body language as well as "auras" and, more importantly, which specific scenes they were studying. Their "vibe" is that she may... POSSIBLY... be fibbing a bit on screen and I completely agree. Perhaps she is following a storyline and is rehearsed as to what to say in many key scenes. Also like past Bachelorettes, she is at her least "genuine" when sitting with Harrison. (Same was true with Desiree, Emily and Ashley.) I didn't get a sense that she really saw a future in either Nick or Josh in that last sitdown, but was simply weighing out their merits. Also she keeps repeating how "things can change"... and not simply in a "I may be focused on Nick now, but Josh may do something that convinces me he's the one instead" way, but in a "I may be heartbroken or I may dump both or I may re-hook with Juan Pablo or a bomb may explode at the FRC locale" sort of way.

Even though I am not debating the mass opinion that she chooses Josh, I still find her body language with him very confusing. Even in the previews, she is still stroking her hair constantly with him. I guess if I am riding high on the Josh & Andi LUV Train, I would simply say she is nervous and sexually excited around him. Yet she is also often frowning during her hair strokes and the more often she cross-questions him, the more stroke-stroke-stroke going on.

Of course, we won't get a good read on the happy couple until the ATFR show. If she is still stroking her hair sitting by him, then I think we had better hold off on the wedding gift registry for the time being and see if they "work" outside The Bubble first.

I would love an EXPERT body language analyst to study her behavior with several contestants, not just Nick and Josh. Even besides Chris, I would love a take on her Marcus, Eric and Brian scenes as well since some of these earlier dumpees/departees might have been higher up the totem poll than one of the final two guys but were eliminated before "things got serious". Unfortunately, whenever a body language thread is started here, it simply becomes a war zone between one fan group against another with each providing screencaps "proving" there is more "heat" with their contestant.
avatar
JBF

Posts : 5039
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am

I don't know, Andi seems to be all over the place, and sometimes I get the impressions she doesn't really know what she wants. I do think her reaction to Chris' HTD was genuine. The look on her face as she was pulling up in the SUV didn't seem like an act, even all of her PI's were rather giddy, so no, I don't understand the flip flop. Unless just knowing she was going to send him home and it made her nervous and distant.

Maybe Andi is a better actress than we give her credit for. Maybe TP's told her to "sell it" on Chris' HTD because they already had their eye on him for the next lead. But then, why wouldn't they sell it more through out the entire season and not wait until HTD? This is crazy, I'm having my own little argument!  giggling 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chloep on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:42 am


Chris Soules:
Brotha from another mutha

avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:22 pm

@Max64 wrote:I don't know, Andi seems to be all over the place, and sometimes I get the impressions she doesn't really know what she wants.  I do think her reaction to Chris' HTD was genuine.  The look on her face as she was pulling up in the SUV didn't seem like an act, even all of her PI's were rather giddy, so no, I don't understand the flip flop.  Unless just knowing she was going to send him home and it made her nervous and distant.  

Maybe Andi is a better actress than we give her credit for.  Maybe TP's told her to "sell it" on Chris' HTD because they already had their eye on him for the next lead.    But then, why wouldn't they sell it more through out the entire season and not wait until HTD?  This is crazy, I'm having my own little argument!  giggling 

If you turn the volume off during her break-up with Chris, you will notice how she avoids looking at him amidst all of those tears. She is constantly looking away from him.

Only Eric accused her for being a TV actress so far, but nobody... not even her... can compare to Jason.

He was actually nominated for some award back in 2009.






It is funny, I keep thinking about him a lot this season. Both of their seasonal promos are alike in that they share a rapid montage sequence that showcases a key line. In his, (paraphrasing since I can't remember the exact words) he never expected things to turn out this way and hers says her life will change forever.

Now... I don't want to make everybody have a hissy fit here by suggesting she "pulls a Mesnick" on her final two. However, assuming she sticks with Josh at the end, I am still curious as to which one will hop up and down first at FRC. Personally, I would be more delighted seeing Josh turning around, after getting his proposal accepted, with a "please give me one second" and then jumping like Tigger. He is so much more bouncy bouncy fun-fun-fun-fun than Melissa ever was, even if both make it to Dancing With The Stars.
avatar
JBF

Posts : 5039
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum