SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:55 pm

JBF from the preview video when the camera fans in on Chris when he says "no one cares" it looks like Chris is on the end of that row. I think that is who Marcus and Dylan are looking at.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm

He sits in two different places though.

The two guys who had overnight dates with her were not present, so my guess is that... if she actually is pregnant (and this isn't a hilarious lead-in to the Rosenbaum situation)... Marcus and Dylan have no reason to be looking at that direction at MTA. Unless they know something we don't.

Isn't it hilarious that the one who was axed during the fantasy date is the only one getting the baby talk on his hometown? (Of course, Nick was discussing his parenting skills in Brussels and Josh showed his daddy side in DR playing baseball.)

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:42 pm

SLA44 wrote:JBF from the preview video when the camera fans in on Chris when he says "no one cares" it looks like Chris is on the end of that row.  I think that is who Marcus and Dylan are looking at.

Because they slice and dice so much it is possible (probable) that the picture we see has nothing to do with what is being said at that time?!?  Suspect Marcus and Dylan looking over to Chris and Brian giving the odd expression may be when Chris says something like "no one cares" and not when the comment is made about Andi possibly being pregnant. Just wondering...... no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:56 pm

No, we have no clue of "when". It is still hilarious how they edited that preview though. Makes for a great conversation piece.

They (editors) are also famous for showing contestants with scowling "reaction shots" to others' conversations too, even when the contestant wasn't in bad mood at all in that moment.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Happy you're back Aunties!   👋  I hope you have a speedy recovery!

I'm hanging out here too, I'm too much of a homebody to go anywhere else, nope can't get me off the farm!

I don't understand all the "future" talk with Chris either, especially since he was let go early in the very next episode because she wasn't feeling it!   One would think that discussion would have been more for the f2 and f1.  Instead we heard no hesitation from Andi that would explain letting him go early.  Mind boggling!

JBF, no I didn't see the diet coke tweets, I'll have to check them out.. and speaking of twitter, Chris seems pretty happy tweeting away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Looking forward to seeing Chris tonight to hear what he has to say to Andi after watching the season unfold. Hopefully his experience was good enough and TPTB are smart enough to work out his other obligations so he can try again as the Bachelor. Whatever happens there were some great guys and bromances this time around and it will be nice to see the guys all together tonight.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Rolly wrote:
SLA44 wrote:JBF from the preview video when the camera fans in on Chris when he says "no one cares" it looks like Chris is on the end of that row.  I think that is who Marcus and Dylan are looking at.

Because they slice and dice so much it is possible (probable) that the picture we see has nothing to do with what is being said at that time?!?  Suspect Marcus and Dylan looking over to Chris and Brian giving the odd expression may be when Chris says something like "no one cares" and not when the comment is made about Andi possibly being pregnant.  Just wondering...... no idea

Well it appears they were looking at JJ! I no longer am waiting for a gotcha at the end. I think it was pretty clear last night that RS could very well be correct on his spoiler. Chris did himself no favors last night, it seems a lot of people are no longer wanting him to be the next bachelor and there is a big pull for Marquel now. It's okay because I need a break from this franchise anyway. I will watch BIP to see Marcus but I'm not interested in Marquel as the bachelor. This season has been an interesting ride though.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Inviting the girl, Katra up, who just happened to grow up on a farm in Toronto was a total set up for her to meet Chris.  Maybe they have already decided on someone other than Chris as Bachelor or he is next Bachelor and Katra may already be cast for his season?????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 pm

It appeared to me last night that JJ conflicted with a lot of the guys in the house, and liked to instigate things..so I have no problem with what Chris said to JJ.   Given the seriousness of the accusation JJ was making about Andrew, he should have gone right to the source, and that was the point that Chris was making.  And from last night, it looked like Marcus, Cody, Brian and Dylan (which all seem to be decent young men) were all in agreement with what Chris was saying, which gives Chris statement more credibility.  It's BS that TP didn't have audio from the RC!  Add to that Josh's tweet from last night about "all the guys have a mic on" even adds more power behind what Chris was saying.  (which by the way, I give Josh a ton of credit for tweeting that!)  
I don't know if Andrew said what he did, but I think it's shameful that TP would play this up and insinuate such serious claims on national television without proof.

I agree the chick coming up on stage was idiotic, pretty much like I thought the rest of this episode was.. but it made me think that yes, they do want Chris as the next lead.  But when CH said "do you want to date him"  was like a lead in...

Andi annoyed the hell of me last night, and I was left liking her even less that I did previously.   She came across cold, emotionless, and unapproachable.  Interesting that the other Nick called her out for that as well.   I wish whomever she chooses the best of luck, because they're going to need it.

I won't even start on Chris Harrison...

I have no desire to watch Marquel as the next Bachelor either.  Yes, I agree he's hot, really nice body, intelligent, but I get tired of him after a while, I feel like he's always trying to sell himself, "this is the kind of person I am"  and it just gets old to me.

Okay I'm done  :soapbox 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Max64 wrote:It appeared to me last night that JJ conflicted with a lot of the guys in the house, and liked to instigate things..so I have no problem with what Chris said to JJ.   Given the seriousness of the accusation JJ was making about Andrew, he should have gone right to the source, and that was the point that Chris was making.  And from last night, it looked like Marcus, Cody, Brian and Dylan (which all seem to be decent young men) were all in agreement with what Chris was saying, which gives Chris statement more credibility.  It's BS that TP didn't have audio from the RC!  Add to that Josh's tweet from last night about "all the guys have a mic on" even adds more power behind what Chris was saying.  (which by the way, I give Josh a ton of credit for tweeting that!)  
I don't know if Andrew said what he did, but I think it's shameful that TP would play this up and insinuate such serious claims on national television without proof.

I agree the chick coming up on stage was idiotic, pretty much like I thought the rest of this episode was.. but it made me think that yes, they do want Chris as the next lead.  But when CH said "do you want to date him"  was like a lead in...

Andi annoyed the hell of me last night, and I was left liking her even less that I did previously.   She came across cold, emotionless, and unapproachable.  Interesting that the other Nick called her out for that as well.   I wish whomever she chooses the best of luck, because they're going to need it.

I won't even start on Chris Harrison...

I have no desire to watch Marquel as the next Bachelor either.  Yes, I agree he's hot, really nice body, intelligent, but I get tired of him after a while, I feel like he's always trying to sell himself, "this is the kind of person I am"  and it just gets old to me.

Okay I'm done   :soapbox 

thumbsup I agree with you Max64 but we seem to be the minority on this board. I've seen Chris called arrogant for his actions last night and therefore they are all for Marquel to be the next bachelor. There is a ton of arrogance in Marquel, I have seen it before in men like him and that is why I have never been taken by him. I don't find him hot at all because of what he reminds me of from life experiences and I think he is totally full of himself. So if he is the bachelor I am not watching and will be through with this franchise after I watch Marcus on BIP.  Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 2292733854 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:01 pm

I didn't feel that "gooey" for Andi either. She is a bit too analytical and not all that touchy-feely.

Odd thing. Before MTA, I pretty much gave in to Josh as F1, but now I am re-questioning if something peculiar happens with Nick in an unexpected twist.

One thing is obvious. Mike Fleiss, Chris Harrison, Robert Mills and others really really like Chris. Yes, we see his aggressive (not at all "sweet") side with Nick and JJ. Yet Robert Mill's "don't f*** with the farmer" was clearly a sentence of praise. Note that HE was the one giving interviews defending Nick earlier this season. Already, he is a spokes-man for the franchise like Sean was... for better or for worse, depending on how you take it. He and Andi have a very positive twitter relationship going on, which still makes this season so confusing since he should technically be "brokenhearted". When will he change that silly banner?

I do think either Marquel or Marcus would be OK leads, depending on what entertainment the ladies provide. The only problem I have with Marquel is his rather limited sense of humor and intensity. I did enjoy all of the cookie moments and his humorous self-defense gag with her in episode #4. I also completely agree with him being so upset over the "blackie" statement. (I have the feeling Andrew didn't say that specific word, but DID say other "questionable" stuff he should be accounted for. Calling Marquel "Ron" by accident suggests he is viewing them somewhat the same.) However, it did get drawn out much longer than I expected... like it was something Marquel couldn't let go of. Basically we would need a lot of ladies with a GREAT sense of humor on his season because he may be a little too much of a Straight Man on his show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:15 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/32632-chris-soules-attacked-jj-obrien-on-the-bachelorette-men-tell-all-and-it-was-so-unfair

My thoughts exactly. One of these days there will be a Bachelor that I actually like, right?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl