SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:55 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:
2observe wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I'm really finding this show/social experience interesting.

I would definitely bank on Jamie & Doug staying together and also probably Courtney & Jason. I am skeptical of Monet and Vaughn with how much they are already fighting. Those two definitely need to learn how to communicate with each other.
Both seem to be too set in their ways.  

ITA. But maybe they'll surprise us.
I hope so.  I really would like to see all of the couples succeed.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by jurystillout Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Hulu has episode 4 up. Really intrigued by this show.  Smiley 

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 9 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 pm

jurystillout wrote:Hulu has episode 4 up. Really intrigued by this show.  Smiley 

Glad you are joining in watching!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:32 am

Episode 4:

http://vodlocker.com/pb9pfls7xt20

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 am

how many episodes are there total?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:06 am

Thanks for the link!

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:55 am

california90 wrote:how many episodes are there total?

Last Tuesday was episode 4, and the show's finale in September 9

Don't forget the ladies are on The View today...

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygal Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 pm

Max64 wrote:
california90 wrote:how many episodes are there total?

Last Tuesday was episode 4, and the show's finale in September 9

Don't forget the ladies are on The View today...  
Thanks for the heads up! I caught the segment on the View. All 3 of the ladies were wearing their wedding rings. Got the impression that they have to. When Jamie was questioned about her 1st impression of Doug (walking down the aisle), they showed the segment. After when they were talking, one of the View hosts said to Jamie that she noticed Jamie was cringing during segment. Jamie said that she was because Doug is such a great man... everything that she was looking for. She was really smiling and beaming as she talked about Doug. Cortney was also smiling ear to ear. I've got a good feeling about the outcome for Jamie & Doug and Cortney & Jason. Not sure about Monet and Vaughn. Seemed like all three ladies got along nicely and liked each other. They were married on March 22 & 23 (I think I'm remembering what they said correctly).

sunnygal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

They showed preview clips of each couple. I like how Jason said he wasn't romantic, but Cortney makes him want to be...the wedding song lyrics were sweet! Not sure how Vaughn & Monet will end up, his comments sometimes would make me question him and if he's really in it and want to be married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:12 pm

I caught the segment too! I agree I think they had to wear their wedding bands, probably because of where the show is at, episode 4. But yes, Jamie and Cortney seemed to be very happy! Poor Jamie, has to keep reliving that wedding day! Monet not so sure, she seems like such a sweet person, so I hope it works for her if that's what she wants.

I love the preview for next week! Jason was so sweet, I just smiled while I watched that. I think Doug is going to be such a wonderful partner for Jamie. I don't doubt he will bend over backwards to do whatever he needs to for her, and it's nice to know, given her past, that she will have someone she can always depend on. That makes me happy too!  :yes:  I don't know what to think about Monet and Vaughn, they are always arguing, and this should be an easy time (usually you're on your best behavior when you are getting to know someone!) I think the previews are made to look worse than what it will turn out to be, but sometimes I just don't like Vaughn. I'm having a hard time trying to pin point what it is exactly, I don't know if he just is so closed off, or it has to be all his way??? I don't know... looking forward to next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Did anyone catch Jamie, Courtney and Monet on the View???  I just watched their interview on the View's website. ETA: Oops, I just saw that the View info was already posted.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Lost17 wrote:They showed preview clips of each couple. I like how Jason said he wasn't romantic, but Cortney makes him want to be...the wedding song lyrics were sweet! Not sure how Vaughn & Monet will end up, his comments sometimes would make me question him and if he's really in it and want to be married.
Good point. He seems to have mentally created his ideal mate and expects Monet to live up to his expectations. Although he says that he's willing to give things a try, he doesn't seem to want to be emotionally invested in their relationship. As a result of how Vaughn is acting, Monet appears to retreat back to being more guarded. imo  Smiley 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie