SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:49 pm

@clmgiudici 27s27 seconds ago View translation
Sean, these dates...take note. Sin otras muchachas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:54 pm

@SeanLowe09 24s24 seconds ago
Okay, I could do without the taco entendres. I smell producers on that one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 pm

@clmgiudici 17s17 seconds ago
Another awk-tail party. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:00 pm

@SeanLowe09 14s14 seconds ago
Can you guys stop calling him your boyfriend? Seeing him 3 times in 4 weeks doesn't constitute a relationship. Plus it's weird. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:02 pm

@SeanLowe09 43s44 seconds ago
Ben has that unique ability to express his love to every woman on a group date. That should end well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:04 pm

@SeanLowe09 14s14 seconds ago
Does anyone else see the irony in Jubilee's name? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm

@clmgiudici  47s47 seconds ago
Being real before you're a couple and after you're a couple are two very different things. Save some crazy for the relaysh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  45s45 seconds ago
No comment.  

@theyearofelan  52s53 seconds ago
@SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici you're going to get in huge trouble for this one for sure

@clmgiudici  1m1 minute ago
@theyearofelan @SeanLowe09 what type of trouble is the question..

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 39s39 seconds ago
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 massage my feet FTW

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:14 pm

@SeanLowe09 23s23 seconds ago
Jubilee has just been [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:15 pm

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago
Even strong women break sometimes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 pm

lipsis wrote:
Being real before you're a couple and after you're a couple are two very different things. Save some crazy for the relaysh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No comment.  

@SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici you're going to get in huge trouble for this one for sure

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  39s39 seconds ago

I'm going for the combo option of foot massage and giving her chocolate.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:17 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 13s14 seconds ago
JoJo is going for the emotional rebound like Dennis Rodman. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:18 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

No comment.  

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  39s39 seconds ago

I'm going for the combo option of foot massage and giving her chocolate.

I vote massage only. She's a chewy candy person like her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78