SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:44 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 66 10480110
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:57 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 22m
The family that frowns together stays together @jmurbulldog #grumpysabel

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 66 Bt63LEOCcAAOQTU
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 am

do you think they will provide us with josh and andi's deleted scenes ?! I have suffering from withdrawal symptoms sad

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:42 am

is there anyway that we can msg reality tv interviewer so that they can ask andi and josh some of the questions we have?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:13 am

joshfan wrote:do you think they will provide us with josh and andi's deleted scenes ?! I have suffering from withdrawal symptoms sad

I hope so!  Praying  Miss them already! Keep the pictures and interviews coming.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:23 am

soccermom333 wrote:
joshfan wrote:do you think they will provide us with josh and andi's deleted scenes ?! I have suffering from withdrawal symptoms sad

I hope so!   Praying   Miss them already!  Keep the pictures and interviews coming.

yeah keep them coming ! I just really want to see their deleted scenes on the show !!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:42 am

Tweet to Fleiss!!!!!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:03 am

I have tweeted so many tweets to mike fleiss but no reply

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 am

joshfan wrote:I have tweeted so many tweets to mike fleiss but no reply

I've tweeted him a lot too. He dosent answer them ( only once he retweeted one of mine), but trust me he is reading them all and hearing what his audience wants , and with a little luck and a a lot of prayers we just might get what we want .  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:08 am

I think most of us are  :yes: I tweeted Fleiss to give us deleted scenes of Josh and Andi since he cheated us on ATFR .so the more we bug his A--- the better.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:23 am

joshfan wrote:is there anyway that we can msg reality tv interviewer so that they can ask andi and josh some of the questions we have?

Might have luck with a GA newspaper , maybe one of our GA friends on here can get the name of the local newspaper . Usually the local press is pretty accommodating when they have local celebrities lurking  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:16 am

Yeah lets just all keep tweeting him until he gives in !!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam