SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Cari Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Cari wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I also hate it; my business trip to Japan was one of the very few trips I lost weight on. Well, except for China; I just could never get past the fact that there were chicken feet in the rice.

But to avoid getting sent home the first night I would have eaten it and smiled afterwards.

OT: Oh no!!!! I'm a Proud Pinay (Filipina) hence we're into all Asian Cuisine including sushi!  But, but I draw the line with chicken feet (we call it as "Adidas". Gets?  Chicken Feet. Adidas.  laugh out loud ) Nor do I eat any innards of any animal.  :vomit:  All of Asia have it as one of their famous delicacies. Eww.  I kid you not!  :stirthepot   

Dear GA, are there SCs in the dark side that could help us in our "sleuthing"? Any update on the LCD/MTP identification? TIA!   kisses

Bombing this thread to say, my 24 year old daughter was born in Hong Kong and we lived there until she was 6. She grew up with a Filipina Amah (nanny) who would feed her Filipino food, and her favorite being chicken's feet. (My dog loves raw chicken feet.)

Mirzam! Your daughter got the best of both worlds! Hongkong & Pinay Yaya (nanny)! Your daughter beat me in eating Adidas. I just cannot!  no no  I bet y'all love Adobo? Now I'm hungry!  :P 

Btw, I love, love your signature! All of it!  bestbud! 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Mirzam Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Cari, my DD has a real connection to the Philippines. Her father, my ex, married a Filipina, and DD has a half-sister. My ex and his wife have a mango farm in the country, sorry don't remember where. I have only ever been to Manila, but I loved it.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Before I sleep as it's past my bedtime haha

Ash2214 wrote:I'm not sure where to put this information about the two gifts that GA gave the clear for me to post for you all, so if this is wrong, just feel free to move it. Thanks!

Nick's Gift:
He created a necklace for her. It's a small tube filled with the sand from the beach where he told her he loved her on their Fantasy Date. Around it there appears to be about six gold charms. At first I thought all of the charms were different, but after watching the segment on E! multiple times it looks like they're just decorative pieces and not anything in particular, but I could be wrong about that. It was difficult to tell. I'm sure we'll get a better view of them on Monday.

Josh's Gift:
He created her own baseball card. On the front it's a picture of her batting from their Fantasy Date. It also says "The Murray's" and "Andi Murray." On the back there's a lot of detail that one of our fellow posters was able to get while she paused the segment. Here it is listed below:

Bats: Right throws Right
Drafted: 1st round 1st pick
Games Played: Doesn't play games
Runs: Into Josh's arms
Walks: In Piedmont Park
Doubles: As an Attorney
Errors: Can't dance, swears too much
Slugging Percentage: Hope to never find out
Strike-outs: 0
Steals: Josh's heart
Saves: Josh from being a lonely man

Fun Fact: Her husband Josh has never missed a day saying I love you

There you go! It should be a great finale on Monday. I hope you all enjoy it!

I cannot wait to see Andi's reaction when Josh gives her the Baseball Card! (Downloading it)

Josh is so funny! How brilliant and witty is he! I've Jash feels with Jodi!  :dancingcupcake: 

While Jodi has SeanCat goofiness feels!

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Mirzam wrote:Cari, my DD has a real connection to the Philippines. Her father, my ex, married a Filipina, and DD has a half-sister. My ex and his wife have a mango farm in the country, sorry don't remember where. I have only ever been to Manila, but I loved it.

Ohhhh.....  Hugesmile 

Just in case you're visiting again, I'll gladly be your Tour Guide. Our food trip will include entrails of....  hehehe 

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Cari wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Cari, my DD has a real connection to the Philippines. Her father, my ex, married a Filipina, and DD has a half-sister. My ex and his wife have a mango farm in the country, sorry don't remember where. I have only ever been to Manila, but I loved it.

Ohhhh.....  Hugesmile   

Just in case you're visiting again, I'll gladly be your Tour Guide. Our food trip will include entrails of....  hehehe 

I'd love that!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Cari wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:... I hate sushi.  .. I would say I liked sushi too if it kept me from getting thrown into the pool and sent home night one.

I also hate it; my business trip to Japan was one of the very few trips I lost weight on. Well, except for China; I just could never get past the fact that there were chicken feet in the rice.

But to avoid getting sent home the first night I would have eaten it and smiled afterwards.

OT: Oh no!!!! I'm a Proud Pinay (Filipina) hence we're into all Asian Cuisine including sushi!  But, but I draw the line with chicken feet (we call it as "Adidas". Gets?  Chicken Feet. Adidas.  laugh out loud ) Nor do I eat any innards of any animal.  :vomit:  All of Asia have it as one of their famous delicacies. Eww.  I kid you not!  :stirthepot   

Dear GA, are there SCs in the dark side that could help us in our "sleuthing"? Any update on the LCD/MTP identification? TIA!   kisses

Eta: that looks good, Alwaystulips! I'll place it as "toppings" on my sushi... JOOOOKE!  🍅 

Since we are talking food, I love shushi, but only first tried it a couple of years ago. I don't want to see anything moving on it or raw fish, though. I'm Italian, so food is important! Living close to the Buffalo border, we enjoy pizza and chicken wings as no one can make it as good as those Americans. Growing up we had many different varieties of fish, squid, smelts, calamari. I love Thai food, but wouldn't eat any innards of any animal either! How could I have eaten gizzards as a young girl?

I am just catching up, I will check the dark side for updates on S/caps! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:48 pm

I just read in the other thread you wanted posts moved. I see Cari copied Ash's post, is there anything else you would like moved here?

There isn't anything new on the MTP or LCD's. The gifts were shown last night on E news, I think that's the latest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Cari wrote:I cannot wait to see Andi's reaction when Josh gives her the Baseball Card! (Downloading it)
I think it will warm the cockels of your heart (what are they anyway???)

I actually enjoy this part of the season more than any other. The boards go crazy, which is not so much fun, but the editors stop trying to hide things that might have been too obvious to show earlier in the season and from a body language view the show is a hoot to watch. Based on what I saw in this preview, it and Monday's finale are going to be enjoyable to watch and see how Andi's journey evolves and concludes. IMHO one of the best seasons ever.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 am

alwaystulips wrote:Yeah, no sushi for me, either, except California Roll. I'll bring The Varsity!  Atlanta and Athens at its finest!  

http://www.thevarsity.com/index.php

Thanks for the video Lucas!  I will watch it tonight when I get home or tomorrow. Can't wait to see the new footage.

OMG, The Varsity is my favorite place to eat every time I go to Atlanta.  Even when I am just flying through I always try to make a trip to the locations at the terminals.  My Godparents use to live in ATL so it was a must every trip. Then they moved to Ft Lauderdale, and my dad being my dad would drive down all the way from Minnesota.  Anyway, every time, both on the way down and on the way back, we would plan our trip so we could stop at The Varsity for lunch.  Always had to bring a couple Fried Peach Pies home too.  They are to die for!!!  Sadly my Godparents are now in San Antonio so I haven't had one in years.  OK, now I really want a chili chess dog and onion rings.

Anyway to get my post on topic, I can't wait for the finale, but you already knew that didn't you? 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just read in the other thread you wanted posts moved. I see Cari copied Ash's post, is there anything else you would like moved here?

There isn't anything new on the MTP or LCD's. The gifts were shown last night on E news, I think that's the latest.

No the one I was asking to have moved Cari copied into this thread so it's all good.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 am

okie dokie! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:31 am

I'm going to be traveling tdoay but thought I'd leave you with some body language hints to ponder if  /when you watch the latest preview:

1 - Eye contact
When one person is talking to another I like to see them make frequent though not necessarily constant eye contact. Many who are trying to deceive will not make eye contact when they talk, although it's not necessarily a sign of deceit if they sometimes look aside or up - they may just be checking out their memory before they talk. Continually failing to make eye contact makes me nervous though and I tend not to trust what I'm being told if I see that.

2 - Head nodding
When someone says "I like mustard on my ham sandwich" but shakes their head "No", it means they probably really don't. Although, if someone says "I don't like mustard on my ham sandwich) they make shake their head "No" to emphasize what they are saying, so it can make a difference if they are making an affirmative statement or a negative statement. Again, I get very nervous around someone who says a lot of affirmative things and is always shaking their head "No" as they talk; they are probably not telling me the truth.

3 - The "block"
Ashley's season was a good one to notice this on. She wore skirts so short they barely covered anything, and when she was with JP she'd drape her bare legs over his lap. When she was with anyone else, she'd cover her legs with a strategically left blanket or wrap to preserve modesty. It was pretty easy to tell who she liked and who she wanted to keep a healthy distance from her. When a girl is sitting next to a guy and she doesn't want physical contact, she may put an object between them to keep him more distant from her. She may also adopt a position that makes it almost impossible for him to really get close - like bending her legs in such a way that her knee is toward the guy to keep him away from her. If she likes the guy and WANTS physical contact, she won't do that. Physical distance usually goes hand in hand with emotional distance, and vice versa.

There's some other things I see and I don't have the time today to really point everything out minute by minute but these hints of things to look for may point you in a direction to make your own conclusions as you watch the preview AND the show itself. Especially those parts where the guys are interacting with Andi's parents, and when they give her the gifts. I think you can get a pretty good idea from this preview and just these items alone about who's being the more honest, and where Andi's heart is. To me it's pretty obvious and I think it will be to you also. Who needs spoilers when you have material like this???

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

+22
FLChica
Jeepers
Kashathediva
albean99
lstiff
nikikass
emad0722
LibbyBell
soccermom333
marriedtoabaritone
in2deep