SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:29 pm

I will reply to your post Lucas later today because I see and have many examples of exactly what you are talking about above and more.  Have to send out a PM I promised someone two days ago.  It's a long one, but once I am done I will make a post about my views on BL and how, or if, it matches the words they are saying.  My post will likely be long so everyone has been forewarned.

Here is a perfect example to me of her "block" of Nick.  Yes her right hand is on his thigh, but he is holding it so it's possible he put it there and why tell me is her left hand propping up her head.  She should have it around his neck and pulling him in closer.  To me she is not the the one that initiated this kiss or else I think she would be positioned much differently.  Now you can say maybe it's because they are at the MTP, but she is not that way when Josh is MTP.  Very different and this is only one example.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 3 00034810
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi all, been MIA-down with West Nile, finally feeling somewhat normal again.

SO much to catch up on, but looks like we're all still thinking Josh is F1. Lucas thanks for the preview link...LOVED the baseball card Josh gave Andi. Looking forward to the finale, I'm hoping Nick leaves early so we get more Josh/Andi time.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Lost17 wrote:Hi all, been MIA-down with West Nile, finally feeling somewhat normal again.

SO much to catch up on, but looks like we're all still thinking Josh is F1. Lucas thanks for the preview link...LOVED the baseball card Josh gave Andi. Looking forward to the finale, I'm hoping Nick leaves early so we get more Josh/Andi time.

Oh my Lost, glad you are feeling better. You have been missed.  Can't wait for you to share your thoughts on what we have been posting.

The baseball card was great. I loved how he had Andi Murray of the front of it and she sure didn't seem to mind one bit.  To me if Josh was not F1 and he just gave me a gift with my future name on it I would definitely pull back, but instead it just brings them closer.

After she reads the stat about swearing her reaction was priceless and they were  :rollingl:
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Lost17 wrote:Hi all, been MIA-down with West Nile, finally feeling somewhat normal again.

Oh my goodness. Glad that you are on the mend and back with us for the finale.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:20 pm

bestbud! Wow, Lost, so glad to hear you're recovering. I was wondering what happened to you. Looking forward to comparing notes once this season is over.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Thanks all!  group hug 

GG, yes, loved Andi's reaction!  giggling  They really do make a cute & fun couple.

Not much to really add after reading some of the other threads, you all have done an amazing job sleuthing. I like that there's a twitter section. GG, I found your twitter post interesting, who Josh follows and doesn't! How many follows the guys have-not surprised! Also had no clue you could subscribe to "lists" like that, good to know.

Pander-SO curious what the one thing that happened that was such a source of debate! During filming, after? Did we pick up on anything you guys didn't? Looking forward to reading some of the spoiled side!

Pepper and Libby?, sorry you'll be missing the finale! Will be looking forward to your posts when you do see it though!

Litta-you know I can't wait to see who your F1 pick is and your fav!!  See if our track record stays the same!  Hugesmile 

Sushi-no, peanut butter & pickles-never even heard of that one, Eeeww!

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Lost17 wrote:Thanks all!  group hug 

GG, yes, loved Andi's reaction!  giggling  They really do make a cute & fun couple.

Not much to really add after reading some of the other threads, you all have done an amazing job sleuthing. I like that there's a twitter section. GG, I found your twitter post interesting, who Josh follows and doesn't! How many follows the guys have-not surprised! Also had no clue you could subscribe to "lists" like that, good to know.

Pander-SO curious what the one thing that happened that was such a source of debate! During filming, after? Did we pick up on anything you guys didn't? Looking forward to reading some of the spoiled side!

Pepper and Libby?, sorry you'll be missing the finale! Will be looking forward to your posts when you do see it though!

Litta-you know I can't wait to see who your F1 pick is and your fav!!  See if our track record stays the same!  Hugesmile 

Sushi-no, peanut butter & pickles-never even heard of that one, Eeeww!
I should never have teased you guys with my comment and I don't want to say especially this close to the finish line but as soon as the FRC I'll come and tell you what it is if you'd like.  

In many ways I think you guys were more focused than the spoiled side because you didn't have as much garbage to sort through. If you've been spoiled before you know what I mean. So many different sides that one to change peoples minds. I actually have learned more in these threads this season. So I have to thank you for that.  clapping! 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 am

pander3575 wrote:I should never have teased you guys with my comment and I don't want to say especially this close to the finish line but as soon as the FRC I'll come and tell you what it is if you'd like.  

In many ways I think you guys were more focused than the spoiled side because you didn't have as much garbage to sort through. If you've been spoiled before you know what I mean.  So many different sides that one to change peoples minds.  I actually have learned more in these threads this season.  So I have to thank you for that.  clapping! 
 :yes:  

Yeah, I think most of us have been spoiled before and know exactly what you mean and how things can get. I've enjoyed being unspoiled, it's nice going in not knowing who all the cast are, if their likable outside the show or not. Who's F1 supposedly and having that influence your thoughts. Josh grew on me, didn't know if I thought he was the real deal or fake in the beginning, but his interactions with Andi and even the guys won me over. Love his fun personality. I'll be really surprised if he isn't F1...looking forward to that proposal and Andi being nervous and her reaction when he does propose.  rose bud

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:57 am

Lost, oh I hope you are feeling much better!

GG, haha -- so glad you love The Varsity, too!!  I really am going to get some onion rings there today in Andi and Josh's honor.

It won't be long now -- It has been so fun being on the unspoiled side with y'all this season!  

goteam
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:05 am

Have an onion ring for me. This has been so much fun this season. I was thinking about being spoiled next season, but I don't know now. I think it will depend on who TB is for me.

12 hours until we have a proposal and 10 hours until showtime! Can't wait

I'll try to find the new preview that was on GMA, but we were right. She does let someone go early and to me it seems it's not the day of the FRC, but I could be wrong about the latter. So happy she did that as I always hate the rejected F2 at the FRC.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 am

Here's the GMA preview from this morning...

It cannot be embedded due to some license thing, but here's a link. GMA preview

If you don't scroll for comments, you should be okay.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 am

Litta123 wrote:Here's the GMA preview from this morning...

It cannot be embedded due to some license thing, but here's a link. GMA preview

If you don't scroll for comments, you should be okay.

Thanks Litta. I was just trying to do that and saw the message.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

+22
FLChica
Jeepers
Kashathediva
albean99
lstiff
nikikass
emad0722
LibbyBell
soccermom333
marriedtoabaritone
in2deep