SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

Super Cute.  Super Cute.  No wonder casting snatched him up.  

Gee been looking at his bod and not his shoes - have they been shined while on TB?
Think he was cast because he's hot and being from a very large family makes for a good backstory.
Edited to add - love Chicago in the fall.  Doesn't it look like he's been shopping on a Saturday afternoon?

And Nick definitely wasn't shopping at KMart that day  giggling :cutesmile!: 

Exactly!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:37 pm

notarose wrote:When I see Nick I sense a kind of lightness, a lightness that is cultivated over time by those who measure their past by increments of things learned rather than burdening themselves with things not realized.  

When I see Nick I see the magnitude of individuality, the value of obstinance driven by desire, the risks and rewards of passion, the intelligence at play, the sensual understated, the perfection of the imperfect.

When I hear Nick I hear gentleness... the melodic, slow pulse of heart strings - impromptu; an original sequence of notes that lilt.

When I see Nick I see a life lived fully one day at a time and because a day is all that is guaranteed I see the strength of his arms embracing it, the certitude of his body owning it, the way his hands cherish it.

When I watch Nick I think of what is means to be vulnerable, to slowly let the heart lift until it is soaring in an unchartered sky.  To know that past has not prepared his feet to navigate the waters surrounding him yet, no matter how deep, the body continues.  When I watch Nick I see a man giving himself to the current of love.  

When I see Nick, I see beauty.  

photo DCA793D8-EE94-495B-A34C-80644B22FAA1_zpsbje5xdlx.jpg

#livelikeEric

Beautiful ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:41 pm

SueSt wrote:
mimitalks wrote:This has been beating in my pea-picking little head. Andi's voiceover during Chris' date. It takes guts to break off an engagement. Question: Why was she in a short white dress, when the letter was delivered? For a "live" ceremony taking place tonight? Doesn't fit. Voiceover during promo at the end of fs dates? Or somewhere else. Chris H.'s statement? Or someone referencing it was from the one she didn't pick? Why would he say it that way? Because they were still filming. Never give away the ending that hasn't happened yet. It is from one of your final two. I know who I want to spend my life with. Said to Chris directly? or to us via voiceover? About F1 first pick? Or her true great love. Inconceivable that she would pick one, visit the other one to send him home (ala plane video which seems real), then realize she was so wrong (ala letter he left before he got on the plane saying I disagree, not begging for another chance?). Or from Josh, trying to change her mind? Either of those
would be inconceivable. Again, why was she in the short white dress???? Filming when? why? A wedding dress for the girl who would just get married at a courthouse (we've heard she says that, right?), who clearly was apprehensive about reading that letter. Who would she be marrying at a courthouse? Duh....Inconceivable. Just making up the rest of Nick's story...Forgive any errors, I always make some - no matter how much I proof! Oh, let's just go all out and say Nick actually finishes the story up until Princess Andi marries Nick, and we see it in drawings, with Nick reading it. All inconceivable to most viewers, right? but not to those who are firmly Team Nick - in our once in a lifetime world where Andi feels safe and so lucky to have met someone like Nick (voiceover).

Hi Mimi,
Trying to follow you... can you clarify?
Thanks, Sue

Interesting analysis of the voiceover of it taking guts to break off an engagement... especially combined with CH blog stating that staying with what you are used to may be too comfortable and feel right even when it's not or something around those lines. I am prepared for anything to happen tonight... gulp, I think.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:52 pm

OMG the crying room isn't Nick's!!!! It is Andi's! Watch the very beginning!

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-andi-214536366.html

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:53 pm

The SC evidence appears to be wrong. affraid That's Andi's room, not Nick's. We (on the cap thread) assumed Andi was staying in the FRC suite a little too fast. WOW! no SC evidence after all. Epic fail on my sleuthing.  :headbanging 

Go look at the GMA video in the video thread! I still can't explain the plane video or Josh's family and their tweets, but if she chose Josh after saying Nick is a once in a lifetime thing we could never believe the show again. Kudos to Mura and Mvmom and so many more for never wavering and gathering the giant list of clues. I'm finally 99% Nick's the F1. Mind games indeed!

I can't wait!!  firework  celebrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG the crying room isn't Nick's!!!! It is Andi's! Watch the very beginning!

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-andi-214536366.html

Sorry... I was posting at the same time. AMAZING!!  :trampoline: :trampoline: high five danceround :crazy dance: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:56 pm

The tank is clean Nemo reference: Refresh my memory here anyone, but when you clean a fish tank don't you remove the fish first to another container. In the scene the fish are freaking out because they didn't get to leave the tank. Or is the important point simply the shot out the window showing the sailboats on the water? HMMMMM???

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:57 pm

I think he just cleaned the fish tank!  giggling  Not all of James' tweets are about the show.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:58 pm

knitty  :giggle: high five :cheeseyy :rollingl: 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Sorry but I don't see how that clip changes anything. It was spliced and diced all over the place. And she is still driving somewhere to let someone go.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Cecilia wrote:Sorry but I don't see how that clip changes anything.  It was spliced and diced all over the place.  And she is still driving somewhere to let someone go.

But now its not a definite it is Nick's room.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 pm

If we want to think positively, Nick's room = Andi's room! LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3