SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:45 am

Hey hey hey
It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling
If I'm drinking, then I'm buying
And I know there's no denying
It's a beautiful day, the sun is up, the music's playing
And even if it started raining
You won't hear this boy complaining
'Cause I'm glad that you're the one who got away

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 am

I would like everyone to take one step back, take a deep breath and then think of something beautiful ... it can be also Nick, what you think of ... and then smile, smile and smile

and the next time you open this thread ... share this smile with us

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 21 New_pi33

One chapter of Nick's life is closed and we had an immense privilege to see it all played out on our screens. Take the best out of it, maybe you can find own answers to some of your personal questions. Nick's participation wasn't in vain. He has shared with us the trials and tribulations that we all go through to some extent, his attitude and composure is what kept us glued to this story, so if there is one thing to take it with you is: dare, dare to feel, express, act, give, receive, dare to care and dare to love ... and if you ever start doubting yourself and ask questions like 'what if?' ... answer honestly 'so what?'.

More quotes by Richelle E. Goodrich:

“One of the most effective things you will ever do in life, whether you care to or not, is set an example.”

“Only a fool believes that his actions don't shape the world.”

“I am.
I'm here.
I'm me.
You are the mystery. ”

“To love is to accept a soul entirely, not wishing that the person was otherwise, nor hoping for change, nor clinging to some ideal past. To love is to cherish the individual standing before you presently―charms, quirks, and all. To love is to give someone a piece of your heart that you will never, ever reclaim.”

“You matter.
You are important.
There is a reason for your existence.
You may not see or understand how this is true, but truth doesn't cease to be truth because of doubt, blindness, or ignorance.
And the truth is―you matter.”

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 am

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/821641-nick-viall-and-his-mother-get-emotional-in-after-the-final-rose-bachelorette-special/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Beautiful letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 am

“Some say freedom is a gift placed in our hands by our forefathers.
Some say freedom is a human right that none should be denied.
Some say freedom is a privilege that can and will be seized if taken for granted.
Some say freedom is the key that opens doors otherwise meant to imprison.
Some say freedom is power to do, to be, to say, and to accomplish what the oppressed cannot.
Some say freedom is a responsibility—a weight to be carried and shared by those willing to protect it.

Perhaps freedom is all these things.

But in my eyes, I see freedom as a treasure. It is a gem so rare and precious the fiercest battles rage over it. The blood of thousands is spilled for it—past, present, and future. Where true and unblemished freedom exists, it shines with perfect clarity, drawing the greedy masses, both those who desire a portion of the spoils and those who would rob the possessor of the treasure, hoping to bury it away.

Without freedom I am a slave in shackles on a ship lost at sea.

With freedom I am a captain; I am a pirate; I am an admiral; I am a scout; I am the eagle souring overhead; I am the north star guiding a crew; I am the ship itself; I am whatever I choose to be.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich

Afterbuzz TV - about finale and ATFR

Since many of you are still in deep sleep or just wish to not wake up and open this page, because of their heartbreak evening, I take this opportunity to say that despite the spoiler and despite many evidences going around about the obvious ending of this season TB, I had fun coming up with my own stories and versions of how things could go down. I have a wild imagination and this show and this platform gave me a chance to run my creativity. Never will I regret running with it. It made my days exciting, enjoyable, insightful and interesting.
If I persuaded you into believing something you didn't want to believe in and if I gave you false hope, I sincerely apologize. Wasn't my intention, but I wish you all enjoyed with me just the same.
At this point I have no words for Andi (I've said before, after her final choice my lips are sealed), I wish all good for Josh and I think the world of Nick.

I thanked many of my "fellow teammates" in our fan thread (hope you got the message) ... so here I would like to thank my dear virtual friend Litta.
Thank you for sharing with me the option I didn't want to accept at the given moment. Guess, I can be stubborn, I just wanted to go all in into the final, with no doubts or questions, I wanted to take position and be proud of it, so I chose one possibility than sounded the most positive one. Never have I imagined the show to play out as it did.
An amazing lesson and one more reminder why I love your avatar:
"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."

and another one:
BiIIMurray  ·  Apr 14
A lot of people will disappoint you in life. Don’t let any of them be you.

And to be clear, Nick has never disappointed me.
Not even last night, not even with that "made love" comment, that I'm sure people just waited to hear so that they can scream at the top of their lungs how much they despise him ... because that's gonna make them feel better about themselves ... and for that I'm glad that Nick is who he is ... helping another soul feel superior. We should all find a person who makes us touch heaven.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
torybean wrote:
mercieme wrote:Love our boy, he is not bitter, he will be fine!!!!

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28     ·   46s    

Congratulations to @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on their engagement. Wishing you both incredible happiness. #TheBachelorette #Bachelorette

What a class act  :yes: 

#teamnickforevah

i have no other word. Extraordinary.

it takes an extraordinary woman to appreciate this extraordinary man :yes:

I am pages behind, but I had to say the bolded is the best thing I have read all night!! PERFECT!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 am

notarose wrote:
mercieme wrote:Patrick Jags
‏@PatrickJags   #TeamNick or #TeamJosh you cant help but relate 2 Nick Everyone has had their heartbroken @ some point Its never easy #thebachelorette

@TasosHernandez
@viallnicholas28 we may have had our differences but what you did took a lot of courage. All the best #Bachelorette#bachelorettefinale

@NickSutter
Anyone want to say @viallnicholas28 is anything but true and real?
#TeamNick

@mrjjobrien
when your entire relationship is on camera, don't expect people to all of a sudden act completely fake during tough moments during breakups

Smiley  Nicholas Viall stayed true in what I felt was the best ATFR segment EVER!  
Someone upthread mentioned that the "wild card" has always been Andi.  Absolutely.  Nick carried the love story solo the entire way and it was fresh, intelligent, and better than most novels.  The sheer magnitude of his personality carried the entire season.  AND in the end he gave Andi exactly what she said she liked most, "a mind game" which she wasn't able to counter.  Nick's final appearance was "time" to the max and right on point.  He played the "player" (she who will not be named again) as was fitting.
#lifelikeEric

beatingheart  Adore the man.

Looking forward to his Elle mag interview.  I also noticed the woman who has a talk show on PBS Chicago (she posted a pic with him awhile back) tweeted about him tonight so fingers crossed.  Would love to hear from him through "real" media.

To the bolded…..  clapping! 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:35 am

Beagle wrote:1) All I have to say is that my gut feeling from the beginning was that this was all a setup, since I saw the tweets from MommaMurray and Hy before filming started (did you see him lie about Josh tonight?).

2) I have never dislike a Bachelorette with the intensity that I dislike Meandi right now. Not because my favorite wasn't F1, that has happened many times before to me, but because I have never seen a more coldhearted dismissal of someone she went out of her way to make a believer to the point of having sex with him knowing how in love he was with her. She showed a thousand times more compassion in her dismissal of Chris. With Nick she just wanted to get it over with fast.

3)My wish is for Nick to be as lucky as Chris Lambton in finding the love of his life.

4) I really don't care if Meandi and Josh get marry or not. Im assuming they will because of the whole dawgnation entity they have in common, plus her  future brother in law is a famous QB now. Doesn't matter to me either way. She is too coldhearted for me to care.

Yet one more post to say  clapping! 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 am

Pages back, someone said we should keep this thread for Nick only stuff, and not mention Andi. I have to disagree. This is the only comfortable place we have to discuss what happened. And I think many of us need to discuss it, at least for a few days. I know I would like to, and can find no other place to do it. Thanks.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:48 am

Nutty, that was me, who said to keep the conversation about Nick and not Josh&Andi, because I felt that so much energy went into commenting them and less about Nick and his awesomeness. I hope that Josh's fans who come here to read don't feel the need to jump into our conversation just to defend Josh ... or Andi ... I just don't want this thread to become about them - because Nick deserves a clean slate.
But of course there is a lot to discuss about the finale/ATFR ... and what happened and how we view it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 am

nutty1 wrote:
Beagle wrote:1) All I have to say is that my gut feeling from the beginning was that this was all a setup, since I saw the tweets from MommaMurray and Hy before filming started (did you see him lie about Josh tonight?).

2) I have never dislike a Bachelorette with the intensity that I dislike Meandi right now. Not because my favorite wasn't F1, that has happened many times before to me, but because I have never seen a more coldhearted dismissal of someone she went out of her way to make a believer to the point of having sex with him knowing how in love he was with her. She showed a thousand times more compassion in her dismissal of Chris. With Nick she just wanted to get it over with fast.

3)My wish is for Nick to be as lucky as Chris Lambton in finding the love of his life.

4) I really don't care if Meandi and Josh get marry or not. Im assuming they will because of the whole dawgnation entity they have in common, plus her  future brother in law is a famous QB now. Doesn't matter to me either way. She is too coldhearted for me to care.

Yet one more post to say  clapping! 

The actress! She was so cold.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 am

unknown82 wrote:One last thing and I will not be talking about Andi again:

People keep asking "What's the big deal about her sleeping with both men?" 1st of all... she said to Josh that she knew she was in love with him from the 1st time she laid eyes on him. So why was she testing Nicks goods if she was already in love with Josh? It's not ok to play with people's emotions for fun! She lied, and Nick has every right to be upset! She said he hit below the belt... but it's her who should have never gone below his belt & this wouldn't even be an issue!

Exactly. If she was nver in love with Nick then don't sleep with him when she knew he was head over heels for her. That is why he said it ATFR. He wouldn't have raised it if she hadn't been so completely cold and unfeeling.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:26 am

I woke up with the same bitter taste as I went to sleep with last night. I cannot believe how convincing she seemed especially early on with Nick. It was so hard to watch their LCD because she was so obviously going through the motions while he was spilling his out his heart and fears to her and she kept on reassuring him! She annoyed the heck out of me with her constant referral as Josh as too good to be true BS. As much as I loved watching Nick's story, I can never watch it again, since she tainted it for me. I was prepared for Nick to be F2 (the Murrays and Andi made sure we knew who F1 was through SM), but I had expected her to show him respect when she let him go and show him that even if she was not in love, she respected him as a fellow human being with feelings and emotions too. Instead, she made it all about her - MeAndi. I am glad Nick is free to move on and I believe he already has - his early villain edit and the current heartbroken stalker edit he received last night has been more than payback for spilling the ending on the airplane. I just hope that is all that there was to this and that Nick is not being groomed to be the next Bachelor because this show is way beneath him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt