SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 am

I was talking to my hubby this morning and fessed up that I am tired and melancholy, because of the outcome of "that stupid show." I asked him what I could do to move on especially since I know Nick must be feeling 1000% worst.   So he asked me, and bless his heart, what I would do if I knew the guy personally.  I said I would give him a hug or write him a letter, do something good on his behalf.  So he said if that's what you need to do to move on then do so.  And then my hubby said, (apparently he watched the show with my daughter) at least she didn't let him propose and be humiliated further.  He says, at times like this look for the silver lining and hope that the lessons he/we take away from this would be good ones.  "Next year, he will meet someone like you." (Hubby was 34 when we met).  That made go, awww!

So I petition we should send Nick words of encouragement and that amazing is around the corner.  How do we do that, any ideas?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 am

Twitter, I would think.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 am

I truly believe that Nick's entire family was frightened he would end up being sued, so they also cooperated with TPTB. That damn video.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:46 am

I must admit Meandi's body language was totally off on the their LCD. My husband, and one friend who hadn't watched this season kept saying…..she is so not into him. How could you even think she picks him? I kept telling them how hot they were together all season. Then they showed that little clip of all their past times together, they said "wow, you were right,she was totally into him!".

Sorry, I keep posting thoughts as they come into my head. For me, it is cathartic.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:48 am

remockered wrote:I truly believe that Nick's entire family was frightened he would end up being sued, so they also cooperated with TPTB.  That damn video.

That's terrible. I am so glad that the worst of it is over for them and they can all move forward and away from this experience.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 am

I was just thinking about Nick's instragram llylvr and realized it really might have been lily-liver like some speculated. I really do think that he did feel like the TPTB had him under their thumb even with all his postings on SM so they can create this "stalker" storyline and spice up their season. TPTB were even so kind to plant these stories about him being bitter and heartbroken and in hot pursuit of Andi in all tabloids to advance their story. Poor Nick probably just wanted to get away from the whole thing and move on a long time ago - he has to know that he dodged a bullet when she did not choose him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:59 am

nutty1 wrote:I must admit Meandi's body language was totally off on the their LCD. My husband, and one friend who hadn't watched this season kept saying…..she is so not into him. How could you even think she picks him? I kept telling them how hot they were together all season. Then they showed that little clip of all their past times together, they said "wow, you were right,she was totally into him!".

Sorry, I keep posting thoughts as they come into my head. For me, it is cathartic.

Yeah Andi really did a 180 from how she was with Nick early on to the LCD. Part of me wants to believe she really did have some feelings for him early on, the skeptic part thinks she just was acting in order to reel him in.Her interviews are so out there, I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 am

I wonder if her choosing the other guy is because she couldn't pass up the chance of being connected to that family especially with the potential of the other son becoming famous in the sports world. I just have a feeling that these types of stuff is very important to her and her family.

I didn't sleep well last night thinking how humiliating for Nick to have to go through that. I really believe that he was forced to go through that because of the Plane vid. I don't want him to become the next bach but if he does then I will support him and hope that he will find the love of his life.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:14 am

happygolucky wrote:

Hey hey hey
It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling
If I'm drinking, then I'm buying
And I know there's no denying
It's a beautiful day, the sun is up, the music's playing
And even if it started raining
You won't hear this boy complaining
'Cause I'm glad that you're the one who got away

Perfect song for our Nick, he definitely dodged that bullet!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:18 am

Andi loves fame. She would not have continued in the limelight with Nick. She needed a partner who phtographs well and would provide plenty of opportunities for future photo opts through family connections.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am

It's all MeandI all the time. 
It's Me and I. 
She does what she wants, when she wants and it will be accepted and woe the person, place, thing that gets in her way.
I think CH and crew were not wowed--JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:27 am

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 22 1516235_1543597625860447_1965022208_n

By @mfirestone

Sing? For what? Turn down?ok...
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt