SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:One of the theories that have helped me in life is the dodged bullet theory.
When something bad happens, I thank god for it. I thank god for whatever didn't happen which would have made whatever bullet I dodged a thousand times worse. 
This is not always easy, in fact many times it's been so hard all I can do is catch my breath and get through the next minute. 
Nick really will be fine. He has so many good things in life, this was just a blip on the road of better things to come.

Yes, life will only get better and better for Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:46 am

ElonM wrote:: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 24 1516235_1543597625860447_1965022208_n

By @mfirestone

Sing? For what? Turn down?ok...

I believe the majority of the guys on this season came to the realization that they got played! It is nice to see Brain and Chris lend their support to Nick. He is so much better off without the extra baggage. Sometimes, the things that we think are good for us end up being things that are poisonous to our souls..... Nick should count his Lucky stars, he will be more than okay. Nick is a great guy and I pray that God blesses him with his heart desire. thumbsup 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:48 am

Please no Bachelor spot for our Nick. id prefer to see him with Sharlene who happen to be a favorite of mine as well. I'd prefer to follow him as a private citizen.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:50 am

Was I the only one who thought they'd announce The Bach last night, after what CH said?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:53 am

nutty1 wrote:Was I the only one who thought they'd announce The Bach last night, after what CH said?

Nutty1,
I think you might get your wish for Nick as the bachelor. I didn't think that before but something tells me he might end up being.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 am

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-nick-viall-andi-dorfman

BY MELODY CHIU UPDATED 07/29/2014 at 08:00 AM EDT •ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED 07/29/2014 09:35AM
On Monday night's live taping of "After the Final Rose," a seemingly bitter Nick Viall shocked both Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and the audience by revealing she had "made love" to him on their fantasy suite date.

"First of all, I think that's kind of below the belt and something that should be kept private," Dorfman, 27, coldly told her runner-up. "The things I told you were real. The way I kissed you, those things were real."

The sales account executive shot back that "that was fiancé-type stuff," and tensions continued to grow until host Chris Harrison stepped in to end the segment.

Despite his unexpected reveal, Viall insists to PEOPLE he's ready to close the book on his romance with Dorfman but admits he's not completely over the relationship.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"I've accepted her decision very much, absolutely," he says. "But I think when you love someone as much as I loved her, I don't know if you totally get over that in 10 weeks. I'm still working through it."

"Completely blindsided" by Dorfman's appearance at his door to tell him she was in love with someone else, Viall still finds it hard to believe he wasn't the one to end up on bended knee.

"It's hard to misread some [little things]," he explains. "A lot of that stuff off camera … [like] when you tell someone you love them and they say 'I wish I could say things back' – you're not supposed to assume things, but there's not much room for interpretation."

Though he didn't get his happy ending, Viall insists Dorfman and her new fiancé, Josh Murray, "deserve all the happiness that comes their way."

"Josh for much of the time was a very close friend of mine in the house. He's a great guy and he has a wonderful heart, and I think he's someone that will not take for granted just how special of a person Andi is," he says.

Viall hasn't stepped back into the dating pool quite yet, but he says he's still open to finding love even after getting his heart broken. "I'm 33, and I feel incredibly lucky to have the life and friends and family that I have … I'm patiently waiting to find that person that feels the same about me. I'm looking forward to getting there."

Last edited by Cecilia on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:58 am

Hi Pia we are on the same team again......see you around....will definitely be hanging out this thread for

Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:59 am

Nick's dad's interview:

http://www.wisn.com/entertainment/father-of-nick-viall-talks-about-his-son-being-on-tthe-bachelorette/27198334#!bpPsRP

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:05 am

Cecilia wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-nick-viall-andi-dorfman

BY MELODY CHIU UPDATED 07/29/2014 at 08:00 AM EDT •ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED 07/29/2014 09:35AM
On Monday night's live taping of "After the Final Rose," a seemingly bitter Nick Viall shocked both Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and the audience by revealing she had "made love" to him on their fantasy suite date.

"First of all, I think that's kind of below the belt and something that should be kept private," Dorfman, 27, coldly told her runner-up. "The things I told you were real. The way I kissed you, those things were real."

The sales account executive shot back that "that was fiancé-type stuff," and tensions continued to grow until host Chris Harrison stepped in to end the segment.

Despite his unexpected reveal, Viall insists to PEOPLE he's ready to close the book on his romance with Dorfman but admits he's not completely over the relationship.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"I've accepted her decision very much, absolutely," he says. "But I think when you love someone as much as I loved her, I don't know if you totally get over that in 10 weeks. I'm still working through it."

"Completely blindsided" by Dorfman's appearance at his door to tell him she was in love with someone else, Viall still finds it hard to believe he wasn't the one to end up on bended knee.

"It's hard to misread some [little things]," he explains. "A lot of that stuff off camera … [like] when you tell someone you love them and they say 'I wish I could say things back' – you're not supposed to assume things, but there's not much room for interpretation."

Though he didn't get his happy ending, Viall insists Dorfman and her new fiancé, Josh Murray, "deserve all the happiness that comes their way."

"Josh for much of the time was a very close friend of mine in the house. He's a great guy and he has a wonderful heart, and I think he's someone that will not take for granted just how special of a person Andi is," he says.

Viall hasn't stepped back into the dating pool quite yet, but he says he's still open to finding love even after getting his heart broken. "I'm 33, and I feel incredibly lucky to have the life and friends and family that I have … I'm patiently waiting to find that person that feels the same about me. I'm looking forward to getting there."

Reading this interview, still makes me sad for Nick even though he remains upbeat and classy in the article.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 am

Well, hmm.
Today Show Hoda and Kathy--just spent a good 5 minutes rehashing the entire uncomfy situation. It made the fluff on GMA look---like fluff.  rotfl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:14 am

Gingsterose wrote:Hi Pia we are on the same team again......see you around....will definitely be hanging out this thread for

I only wished that we got the same ending we got last time. But it's all for the best as she's definitely not the one for Nick
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 am

Eric....may he rest in peace....was spot on!!! Meandi was a big time actress who was cold, calculating and manipulative. As Nick said, she took it too far. Way too far, imo.

I hope that Nick follows in the footsteps of my favorite contestant, Chris L, and stays far away from TPTB. Love with the right woman will be right around the corner.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt