SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 pm

Some more articles about our boy Nick:

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/the_bachelorette_nick_sex_question_problem_genders_reversed-2014-07

http://www.ravishly.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-heartbreak-nick-andi-slut-shaming
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Gingsterose Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Her callous behavior is her switching off her true feeling. Or just her being her but then we have seen her shed tears f other guys she didn't have"passionate' relationship with. Maybe she is just a good actress.   no no no no

Last edited by Gingsterose on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 pm

isittrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
remockered wrote:Is it possible that on FS night, that Josh told her the guys were convinced it was a game to Nick and he was walking away at Final 2?  It might explain her underlying anger when she let him go.

If he did, then he is just further and further down that ladder.  I hope he didn't and Andi was too busy telling him about her perfect ring she designed so he was sure to know which one to pick out. Suspect 

I would not rule out anything at this point - none of this makes any sense still to me...

That would be very sad, not only that J. would use this to gain A.'s hand but that she would believe it.  No idea if that could have happened or if it is something he would even do.

I do think Nick was really struggling with the idea of a proposal under the circumstances of " the process". Not his love, just the very short time factor between taking 2 guys to the folks, 2 dates, then something sacred like a proposal.  I think he may have felt she should have a longer period of time between all that and a proposal so she would be sure. Nick is astute, older, and mature. Nothing to do with over analyzing ... just common sense.

She watched the same show and had access to the same knowledge we do that many of the guys from the show have since made amends with Nick. She could have pulled a "Mesnick" but didn't.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

*** This is a Nick fan board. Please don't use it to criticize other members. We don't all have to agree but we do have to follow board rules.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 am

julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:It's gonna be HOT on the set of @accesshollywood tomorrow! @RealDeanCain on #ahlive & @viallnicholas28 will chat #bachelorette w @billybush!
- 29 Jul 14

This is a different appearance than the "men's circle" also with Billy Bush.

LOVE our Nick  cheerleader  #mediastormtrooper

could someone tweeted a media, interview -whatever--appearing Nick and Sharleen together?  Praying    #MadBachMatchMaker

Hey Nutty momma bear  :WAVEY: ..you can help me here i think  bestbud! Praying 

Mura, I don't know about Nick and Sharleen. She seems too controlled and rehearsed or whatever to me. I don't know if she can relax and just let loose. I get that they are both intelligent but that's all I can see.

I don't know, that might be one reason they could work. He could help bring out her lighter/fun side. That said, I think Sharleen's blogs indicated she has a far greater wit and sense of humor than most probably thought watching her on JPG's season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:06 am

eirekay wrote:
isittrue wrote:To those sensitive souls, I suggest you stay in here for a while - it is getting ugly out there!  

I really need to listen to your advice.  I just keep wanting to defend Nick.  Lost cause, but there I am.

People have their minds all made up, they will not listen to us. I gave up  :Nod: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 am

Maybe we should come up with a list of women we'd like to see Nick date. I liked Nicki Sterling, the dental hygienist from Ben's season. She was down to earth and super sweet, and fun too. She has stayed far away from all things Bach. I wonder if she's married...never hear anything about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:24 am

BKay wrote:Maybe we should come up with a list of women we'd like to see Nick date. I liked Nicki Sterling, the dental hygienist from Ben's season. She was down to earth and super sweet, and fun too. She has stayed far away from all things Bach. I wonder if she's married...never hear anything about her.

I think Nikki went back to the real world and last I heard was dating someone. I liked her a lot.

I'd love for Nick to meet someone nice when he's ready. It took Drew a while but he seems really happy with his gf.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:27 am

Drew was another one who was too good for this show. I'm glad he has found his girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:36 am

As a person that's watched and followed this show from the start, my only advice is that I know the first thing you want is for Nick to find the love of his life, but I think people forget that the F2 is in a catch 22.  They have to re-live all the moments and being dumped all over again and it's 24/7 with a banner with a different outcome.
The best thing for Nick to do is to get on with his real life and just let it go.  I think Chantel did the best thing and just cut this whole thing out of her life and moved on.  I don't think dating anyone associated with this show or has/had a connection with Andi is a good thing.  
He had a life before the show and doesn't need it to continue having one. JMO.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:44 am

stuckinsc wrote:
remockered wrote:Is it possible that on FS night, that Josh told her the guys were convinced it was a game to Nick and he was walking away at Final 2?  It might explain her underlying anger when she let him go.

If he did, then he is just further and further down that ladder.  I hope he didn't and Andi was too busy telling him about her perfect ring she designed so he was sure to know which one to pick out. Suspect 

I missed this. Did she admit to telling him which ring to pick in the FS? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:49 am

atem wrote:As a person that's watched and followed this show from the start, my only advice is that I know the first thing you want is for Nick to find the love of his life, but I think people forget that the F2 is in a catch 22.  They have to re-live all the moments and being dumped all over again and it's 24/7 with a banner with a different outcome.
The best thing for Nick to do is to get on with his real life and just let it go.  I think Chantel did the best thing and just cut this whole thing out of her life and moved on.  I don't think dating anyone associated with this show or has/had a connection with Andi is a good thing.  
He had a life before the show and doesn't need it to continue having one. JMO.

Great post atem, completely agree!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt