SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 am

For the life of me I just cannot see that the other guy is hot! I guess it's because I was never attracted to his type. Nick is definitely my type of guy. He reminds me of my hubby down to his curly hair. Does anyone know Nick's birthday?

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 am

He looks happy there. So wonderful to see the guys with him!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 am

September 28th?

My girlfriends last night were all - you are taking this a little hard….They don't understand the debth of my obsession!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 am

nutty1 wrote:He looks happy there. So wonderful to see the guys with him!!!

Yep he does! He is finally free!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 am

#teamnick here. Did not sleep last night as well. I am stil trying to take it all in. One thing for sure our Nick dodge a bullet.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 am

So happy the outcome wasn't reversed.  I think it would have been even more devastating for Nick to have proposed and then find out A. had slept with the other guy... not a component of a great love story. no no 

This outcome, although heart wrenching, was much better in the long run.  :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 am

Cecilia wrote:September 28th?

My girlfriends last night were all - you are taking this a little hard….They don't understand the debth of my obsession!

Thanks Cecilia! Sept 28th! no wonder why I like him so much! Hubby's birthday is Sept 27th. Yes, I too is taking this a little too hard. hugs!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 am

I heard the same defensive tone she used with Eric.
Attack.. He looks ok in the photo, hope the guys stay
close.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 am

One of the theories that have helped me in life is the dodged bullet theory.
When something bad happens, I thank god for it. I thank god for whatever didn't happen which would have made whatever bullet I dodged a thousand times worse. 
This is not always easy, in fact many times it's been so hard all I can do is catch my breath and get through the next minute. 
Nick really will be fine. He has so many good things in life, this was just a blip on the road of better things to come.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:40 am

Gingsterose wrote:#teamnick here. Did not sleep last night as well. I am stil trying to take it all in. One thing for sure our Nick dodge a bullet.

Hi Gingsterose! Nice to see you posting here! Yes, as heartwrenching as it is I'm so glad Nick dodged that bullet. He would have been more devastated if she had chosen him and found out she slept with the other guy. It's so unnatural that she claims to have been in love with Josh from the get go then sleep with Nick.
C'mon who does that! Maybe I'm naive but that is not my idea of true love!

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:40 am

notarose wrote:So happy the outcome wasn't reversed.  I think it would have been even more devastating for Nick to have proposed and then find out A. had slept with the other guy... not a component of a great love story. no no 

This outcome, although heart wrenching, was much better in the long run.  :yes:

truth! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:45 am

I personally don't want to talk about Andi, because she is not worth my time, like mostly this whole show isn't worth it, but I got sucked in because of Nick and because of him I stay here.

What I really do want to comment is how ridiculously they created the image of Tricky-Sneaky-Stalker-Nick (and it is interesting to observe the promotional champagne how they install those little suggestions to the viewers/readers to come to that kind of conclusion). Or how they made that video of him in MKE, with his mom, PI where he says stuff that really are on his chest ... and then they insert the VO over images that are carefully selected, voice-overs that are contradicting Nick's real state of mind and leading us to believe he thinks he still has a chance and is in the game to win her over. I bet he needed to read those lines out of the script on the same day he made the VO for some of his moments from previous episodes. Yes, most definitely Lllyllvr was the message about this whole situation and I take it as a call to us fans out of respect and genuine sincerity. It is definitely hard for me to swallow, that I didn't see the end-game of TPTB and that I gave them too much credit where they had non and thought too highly of them when it comes to kindness and compassion, when obviously they leave that out of their business reale. Like I wrote some time ago, I wouldn't go down the road of making the victim out of Nick. He is far from that, he is very intuitive and smart so he understands the game he got himself into, and maybe by exposing the truth on the spoiler video he made himself a disservice, but I actually think that at the end it might even help him. All good. #sorrybutnotsorry

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt