SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:33 am

notarose wrote:Nick has been invited to participate in another interview.  Don't know if it will materialize but he did start following this person on Twitter after asked for a DM.  He's a hot commodity with a wide range of media.  

@RachelEReilly
@viallnicholas28 hey nick would love 2 chat with you 4 our show! DM me for deets we want your side!

http://www.brenchelarmy.com
LOL Brenchel. Big Bro and Amazing Race alums. Run, Nick, run. This is another wackadoodle.

Per Norcalgal:
"A couple thoughts. Andi came off to me as wanting affirmation she did the right thing by sending Nick home before he proposed. Nick, valuing intimacy, was hung up on why she had sex with him, if she wasn't going to choose him. Just shows you how little you know about each other after 7 weeks in the pressure cooker. To Nick, sex=love. 

Another thought - do you think the lead gets a bonus if certain milestones are met. For example, if multiple contestants profess their love before the finale, or if pastry gets sampled (to use Kasha's term) before the finale or if the season has enough oomph to pull off a surprise ending?

As personable as Chris seems on TV, for him to play into Nick's heartbreak by encouraging him, EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS JOB, shows me he is not a man of character. A man of character would not have a job like that."

Interesting post.
Meandi thought she did the honorable thing by sending Nick home and not letting him go through the debacle of the FRC. She wanted kudos for this and was angered at this not being acknowledged by Nick and how dare he question it! 
What she failed to realize is she crossed the line with her physical actions (in Nick's mind this was just as bad as taking him to the FRC as emotional and physical intimacy were involved).  Nick was not able to get past this. Meandi was unable to see this. Total communication breakdown. 

As far as the bolded: This kind of borders on prostitution? It takes sharing a meal to the extreme perhaps? 

CH has always been a tool to be kind. 

Nick--dodge bullet syndrome. See praying mantis wiki--at least he was able to keep his head.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 am

Norcalgal wrote:A couple thoughts.  Andi came off to me as wanting affirmation she did the right thing by sending Nick home before he proposed.  Nick, valuing intimacy, was hung up on why she had sex with him, if she wasn't going to choose him.  Just shows you how little you know about each other after 7 weeks in the pressure cooker.  To Nick, sex=love.  

Another thought - do you think the lead gets a bonus if certain milestones are met.  For example, if multiple contestants profess their love before the finale, or if pastry gets sampled (to use Kasha's term) before the finale or if the season has enough oomph to pull off a surprise ending?

As personable as Chris seems on TV, for him to play into Nick's heartbreak by encouraging him, EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS JOB, shows me he is not a man of character.  A man of character would not have a job like that.  

I am probably a dinosaur on this subject, but I am pretty much on the same page with Nick when it comes to intimacy. No wonder he felt blindsided. Funny people criticize Nick not being gentlemanly but Andi was not ladylike at all, IMHO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:37 am

ElonM wrote:: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 27 1516235_1543597625860447_1965022208_n

By @mfirestone

Sing? For what? Turn down?ok...

Only Nick looks really good in this photo! Nick to see his smile.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 am

Norcalgal wrote:A couple thoughts.  Andi came off to me as wanting affirmation she did the right thing by sending Nick home before he proposed.  Nick, valuing intimacy, was hung up on why she had sex with him, if she wasn't going to choose him.  Just shows you how little you know about each other after 7 weeks in the pressure cooker.  To Nick, sex=love.  

Another thought - do you think the lead gets a bonus if certain milestones are met.  For example, if multiple contestants profess their love before the finale, or if pastry gets sampled (to use Kasha's term) before the finale or if the season has enough oomph to pull off a surprise ending?

As personable as Chris seems on TV, for him to play into Nick's heartbreak by encouraging him, EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS JOB, shows me he is not a man of character.  A man of character would not have a job like that.  

I'm in the Nick camp because Sex is also equals love to me. This makes me admire him even more.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 am

Pia1 wrote:

I'm in the Nick camp because Sex is also equals love to me. This makes me admire him even more.

Totally!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:One of the theories that have helped me in life is the dodged bullet theory.
When something bad happens, I thank god for it. I thank god for whatever didn't happen which would have made whatever bullet I dodged a thousand times worse. 
This is not always easy, in fact many times it's been so hard all I can do is catch my breath and get through the next minute. 
Nick really will be fine. He has so many good things in life, this was just a blip on the road of better things to come.

Kasha too true. We learn this lesson often as we get older.

My bff here in Augusta is 26. She was telling me about her date this weekend and that her dress changed colors when she sweat. As they were sitting outside listening to a band this was embarrassing. She said it is the worst thing that has ever happened. I laughed and told her that it was hardly the worst thing ever and maybe learning to laugh at these situations would help, and probably make the guy more comfortable too!

I still love her, but sometimes, I want to shake her youth right out of her. I am sure my friends wanted to do the same thing to me at that age too.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 am

Pia1 wrote:

yes  He linked "making love" to "fiancé" stuff. A lot of people have premarital sex before getting engaged.  Sexual intimacy is a healthy thing.  A strong marriage means your wife/husband is your only & last sexual partner "'till death do you part".  I don't think Nick meant to imply that sex was a singular criteria for love. It was just the last thing unexplored in their relationship up to that point... and she didn't deny it given she said that should be kept private.  Very strange of her to do that with her final one waiting in the wings.  Oh well.

Whenever Nick gets engaged, he will have the pleasure of knowing his fiancé didn't sleep with another man a few days before he proposes.  It's all good.  Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:Meandi thought she did the honorable thing by sending Nick home and not letting him go through the debacle of the FRC. She wanted kudos for this and was angered at this not being acknowledged by Nick and how dare he question it!
What she failed to realize is she crossed the line with her physical actions (in Nick's mind this was just as bad as taking him to the FRC as emotional and physical intimacy were involved). Nick was not able to get past this. Meandi was unable to see this. Total communication breakdown.
sdmom wrote:I am probably a dinosaur on this subject, but I am pretty much on the same page with Nick when it comes to intimacy. No wonder he felt blindsided. Funny people criticize Nick not being gentlemanly but Andi was not ladylike at all, IMHO.
 I agree word 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:58 am

I think it was also the things that she said to him that we didn't see. He mentioned that ATFR and in the People article he said that when she said ILU she would say I wish I could say something back to you...
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:00 am

I was reading over at the old TWOP….I thought they'd be bashing Nick horribly. Surprisingly, they were not. Yes, a few were, but most were bashing Andi. A lot stuck up for Nick and hardly anyone likes Josh. It was nice to read.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 am

nutty1 wrote:I was reading over at the old TWOP….I thought they'd be bashing Nick horribly. Surprisingly, they were not. Yes, a few were, but most were bashing Andi. A lot stuck up for Nick and hardly anyone likes Josh. It was nice to read.

Never been to that board, heard it was snarky. Surprised to hear hardly anyone likes Josh. Josh is OK to me, I just don't like Andi.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:04 am

Luvstruck wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
unknown82 wrote:One last thing and I will not be talking about Andi again:

People keep asking "What's the big deal about her sleeping with both men?" 1st of all... she said to Josh that she knew she was in love with him from the 1st time she laid eyes on him. So why was she testing Nicks goods if she was already in love with Josh? It's not ok to play with people's emotions for fun! She lied, and Nick has every right to be upset! She said he hit below the belt... but it's her who should have never gone below his belt & this wouldn't even be an issue!

Exactly.   If she was nver in love with Nick then don't sleep with him when she knew he was head over heels for her.  That is why he said it ATFR.  He wouldn't have raised it if she hadn't been so completely cold and unfeeling.

It isn't stretch to believe Chris H knew exactly Nick's biggest issue was Andi slept with him. Chris seemed to keep pressing Nick until he asked her why she would make love with him when she knew how he felt about that. IMO they discussed making love in the fantasy suite beforehand and it sealed the deal for him. Nick had to ask her twice if she read his letter but all she could say was yes and not give any response to what he wrote. Let's face it with Josh behind camera at the AFTR or having the possibility of seeing how it played out Andi could not say what Nick needed to hear.  IMO she did love both of them and was carefully measuring her words with her stone face and defenses up all she could do was repeat a couple of times I was careful to never say I loved you. She thought that made it okay....

See I still don't understand not being able to admit she might have loved Nick too. Isn't the best foundation of a relationship being honest? So why lie to Josh is she did love Nick? She loved Josh more, being able to give up someone she cared deeply for doesn't devalue her relationship with Josh it makes it stronger.

I like Josh and believe he would be man enough to appreciate that Nick was a great guy, but he was the great guy for her. I don't think this need to pretend if she is pretending is due to Josh, to me it is all on her.

I will continue to wish Nick hadn't talked about their making love, but in response to Nick hitting below the belt, I was raised that if I wished to be treated like a lady, I had to first act like a lady. Maybe Andi should keep this in mind for the future?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt