SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:07 pm

I feel so drained right. It was just really hard watching that LCD - where Nick was gazing at her with all the love in his eyes and she was telling him to feel confident, asking about Chicago and all these signals she was verbally giving. I wish she had let him go before either bothering with the LCD if she was so sold on Josh. Why let Nick go through a whole date and get his hopes all up about proposing. I just went downstairs and deleted all the episodes I had saved on DVR, I just can't stand to watch it anymore.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 pm

http://officestace.com/2014/07/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-gets-engaged-no-bachelor-choice-announced/

This is actually the first time that I really liked Nick. Because I didn’t see any indication from Andi’s behavior towards him that would indicate in any way that she wasn’t going to choose him. Yes, maybe a little less touchy feely and smiley than she was with Josh – but I didn’t think this was a bad thing. And she certainly gave Nick plenty of kisses and reassurances. She even said to him on their last date that “it’s gonna be alright.” And when they slept together, Nick had already told her that he loved her and was going to marry her. What was he supposed to think? Was she still figuring out her feelings then? She claims she was in love with Josh from the minute she saw him. So why did she feel the need to sleep with Nick? Couldn’t they have just cuddled and talked? And now we can assume she slept with Josh too in the fantasy suite? I don’t think Nick called her out on their “love making” to degrade her. I think he was honestly flustered and trying to make sense of their time together.

Last edited by Cecilia on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 pm

I teach my kids everything you do has a consequence. If you don't want to take the consequence, then don't to it. If Andi doesn't want millions of people to know about her sexual life, then don't do it with someone whom you are going do dump in a few days. No one, not even TPTB forced her to be intimate with Nick. She did it willingly, so take the consequence like an adult. Yes, I wish Nick didn't bring it up, but I also find it ridiculous to blame solely on him. But I am biased of course  Hugesmile 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 pm

word to that sdmom  Good Post 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Good to see Nick looking good in those photos with Brian and Chris last night. I'm happy he is now free to start living life and healing from this crazy process. When the time is right, I'm sure he will find the woman of his dreams.

I still have this icky feeling from that AFTR train wreck last night.

Glad to know Nick has many supporters that have his back. He will be just fine. On the other hand as far Andi (queen of compassion).....no words....none whatsoever.....at least for now..... no no 

Go BIG or Go HOME

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick has been invited to participate in another interview.  Don't know if it will materialize but he did start following this person on Twitter after asked for a DM.  He's a hot commodity with a wide range of media.  

@RachelEReilly
@viallnicholas28 hey nick would love 2 chat with you 4 our show! DM me for deets we want your side!

http://www.brenchelarmy.com
LOL Brenchel. Big Bro and Amazing Race alums. Run, Nick, run. This is another wackadoodle.

Per Norcalgal:
"A couple thoughts. Andi came off to me as wanting affirmation she did the right thing by sending Nick home before he proposed. Nick, valuing intimacy, was hung up on why she had sex with him, if she wasn't going to choose him. Just shows you how little you know about each other after 7 weeks in the pressure cooker. To Nick, sex=love. 

Another thought - do you think the lead gets a bonus if certain milestones are met. For example, if multiple contestants profess their love before the finale, or if pastry gets sampled (to use Kasha's term) before the finale or if the season has enough oomph to pull off a surprise ending?

As personable as Chris seems on TV, for him to play into Nick's heartbreak by encouraging him, EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS JOB, shows me he is not a man of character. A man of character would not have a job like that."

Interesting post.
Meandi thought she did the honorable thing by sending Nick home and not letting him go through the debacle of the FRC. She wanted kudos for this and was angered at this not being acknowledged by Nick and how dare he question it! 
What she failed to realize is she crossed the line with her physical actions (in Nick's mind this was just as bad as taking him to the FRC as emotional and physical intimacy were involved).  Nick was not able to get past this. Meandi was unable to see this. Total communication breakdown. 

As far as the bolded: This kind of borders on prostitution? It takes sharing a meal to the extreme perhaps? 

CH has always been a tool to be kind. 

Nick--dodge bullet syndrome. See praying mantis wiki--at least he was able to keep his head.

The bolded above cracks me up! 😆 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:29 pm

torybean wrote:Good to see Nick looking good in those photos with Brian and Chris last night. I'm happy he is now free to start living life and healing from this crazy process. When the time is right, I'm sure he will find the woman of his dreams.

Glad to know Nick has many supporters that have his back. He will be just fine.  On the other hand as far Andi (queen of compassion).....no words....none whatsoever.....at least for now..... no no     
He does have many supporters I was at the ABC board and most people were in his side. Even people that didn't like him saw how he didn't deserved that treatment. Even sites like ONTD are really supporting Nick. I say he dodged a bullet he will find a woman that loves him for him.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 pm

torybean wrote:Good to see Nick looking good in those photos with Brian and Chris last night. I'm happy he is now free to start living life and healing from this crazy process. When the time is right, I'm sure he will find the woman of his dreams.

Glad to know Nick has many supporters that have his back. He will be just fine.  On the other hand as far Andi (queen of compassion).....no words....none whatsoever.....at least for now..... no no     

This! I think Andi had us all fooled along with Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 pm

isittrue wrote:I feel so drained right.  It was just really hard watching that LCD - where Nick was gazing at her with all the love in his eyes and she was telling him to feel confident, asking about Chicago and all these signals she was verbally giving.  I wish she had let him go before either bothering with the LCD if she was so sold on Josh.  Why let Nick go through a whole date and get his hopes all up about proposing.   I just went downstairs and deleted all the episodes I had saved on DVR, I just can't stand to watch it anymore.  

My husband watched the show last night. He hasn't watched all season. He thought she was going to choose Nick because she kept talking about their life in Chicago.  When she let him go he said, "that girl has ice in her soul." She seemed to be smirking when she walked in his  suite. I know this is a TV show where someone was going to get hurt but she was coming across add very cold  hearted. If Josh fans actuallycare for him then they should hope he runs far away from this ice queen.

Last edited by rosesrREd on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Brill wrote:I wonder if Josh will ask her if she so loved him from the get go why did she sleep with Nick???  I don't mind Nick asking her on the Telly.  Serves her right for not explaining to him that her feelings were greater with Josh.  Instead she left him wondering!!  He deserves to know, that's the least she could do.

Yep so funny knowing that Momma Murray has all her friends and family watching her future DIL sleeping around!!  :giggle: rotfl  I bet you could hear a pin drop.  :yes: 
Kind of like that scene in The Help when the woman finds out her favorite chocolate pie has poop in it.  Smiley

clapping! Kasha, this is hilarious!!! I could just picture Andi's future MIL sitting there in full game day attire - wearing her football jersey, with black smeared below both eyes, pom poms in hand - when the 2nd string quarterback, Nick, dropped back in coverage and threw a perfect spiral that landed right in the middle of her favorite chocolate pie.

Yep, I bet that you could hear a pin drop in that room afterwards.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:43 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
isittrue wrote:I feel so drained right.  It was just really hard watching that LCD - where Nick was gazing at her with all the love in his eyes and she was telling him to feel confident, asking about Chicago and all these signals she was verbally giving.  I wish she had let him go before either bothering with the LCD if she was so sold on Josh.  Why let Nick go through a whole date and get his hopes all up about proposing.   I just went downstairs and deleted all the episodes I had saved on DVR, I just can't stand to watch it anymore.  

My husband watched the show last night. He hasn't watched all season. He thought she was going too choose Nick because she kept talking about their life in Chicago.  When she let him go he said, "that girl has ice in her soul." She seemed to be smirking when she walked in his  suite. I know this is a TV does where someone was going to get hurt but she was coming across add very cold  hearted. If Josh fans suddenly care for him then they should hope he runs far away from this ice queen.

I agree, I could not understand how you can be so cavalier when you know you are about to break someone's heart. I just cannot stand her!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Brill wrote:I wonder if Josh will ask her if she so loved him from the get go why did she sleep with Nick???  I don't mind Nick asking her on the Telly.  Serves her right for not explaining to him that her feelings were greater with Josh.  Instead she left him wondering!!  He deserves to know, that's the least she could do.

Yep so funny knowing that Momma Murray has all her friends and family watching her future DIL sleeping around!!  :giggle: rotfl  I bet you could hear a pin drop.  :yes: 
Kind of like that scene in The Help when the woman finds out her favorite chocolate pie has poop in it.  Smiley

clapping! Kasha, this is hilarious!!!  I could just picture Andi's future MIL sitting there in full game day attire - wearing her football jersey, with black smeared below both eyes, pom poms in hand  - when the 2nd string quarterback, Nick, dropped back in coverage and threw a perfect spiral that landed right in the middle of her favorite chocolate pie.

Yep, I bet that you could hear a pin drop in that room afterwards.

... the ultimate "curve ball"  giggling 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt