SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:05 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Finally caught up and here are my thoughts:

That was probably the worst finale I have seen. I went into it knowing that Nick was going to be blindsided after his letter was posted for all to see. I actually shed tears when I read the letter and was prepared for the worst. I was not prepared for the way Andi handled it on the show and on ATFR. Poor guy was beyond nervous. I wonder if Andi was already pissed at him if she saw the plane videos. She was just too cold from the get go. I applaud Nick for putting it out there regarding the fantasy suite. I understand why he did. She made it seem like she never had any feelings for him. If that is true then she deserves an Oscar! I think that Nick spilling that bit of info. was the way for him to show that there was a reason he was so blindsided and why he was searching for answers he didn't get in order to have that closure. Andi was a complete b*tch to him and I was no longer sad that he was not engaged to her. I was so happy that he dodged that bullet. I am sad for the way he was portrayed and treated. I was fine with Andi. I didn't dislike or love her. Now I can't stand her. She is now the worst bachelorette IMO. I am not following any of her media because she really showed her true colors. Good luck with that, Josh!

I am happy that Nick can put this behind him and begin to move on with this life. I am confident that he will find the one that he is meant to spend the rest of his life with. I have mixed feelings about a possible Bachelor gig. I would love to see him on the screen but I just don't think I want to see him at the mercy of TBTB. He will have no trouble finding the girl of his dreams when the time is right. For now, I can enjoy following Nick on social media and am proud to be #TeamNick!

well said, 2-3 clapping! . ITA with you esp on Meandi as the worst bachette ever. Tha fake actress. I began to think --as i suspected pre-season--that this season was pre-staged come to a realization on the finale :yes:. what a waste of time. i could never see this show the same again and for sure, i could never believe it anymore.

note to self: next season i need to 'test' 'the genuineness' of the Ette before deciding to tune in. tbh i only got the vibe of it from Ash and Des (obviously, look where they are right now Smiley). I overlook the fact that i actually thought Meandi certainly didnt belong to this category pre-season sad.

oh well, just hoping we are not doomed in the spoiled F2 land again next year, 2-3!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-stars-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-slam-nick/story?id=24762143

A quote from this article:
"It was very classless and disrespectful and it just shows the type of person he really is," her fiancé added. "I don’t associate myself with those kinds of people and neither does Andi. ... He's of no concern to us or our lives."

Well Andi certainly does.... she has sex with those kinds of people!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Disrespectful to him maybe, not to Andi ... but it was Andi who needed to give answers to Nick, not Josh.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Max64 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-stars-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-slam-nick/story?id=24762143

A quote from this article:
"It was very classless and disrespectful and it just shows the type of person he really is," her fiancé added. "I don’t associate myself with those kinds of people and neither does Andi. ... He's of no concern to us or our lives."

Well Andi certainly does.... she has sex with those kinds of people!

rotfl 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:12 pm

happygolucky wrote:Those who are open to change their perspective - change it or leave an open door to possibilities. Those who want to be firmly convinced of their loathe for Nick, will continue their crusade and I don't have energy to join them.

I know this can go against the forum rules, but it is not meant against any member. Reading all around I notice people or are changing their point of view about Nick or his behavior at ATFR gives them even bigger reason for disliking him. Which ponders the question - why such a need to externalize the dislike? Why waste any energy on a person that I don't respect? (the same could be said about our feelings for Andi or some other contestant, TPTB, ...)

:WAVEY: happy! I saw your post earlier from today, but this is my first chance to post. I'm just coming off of my drug induced stupor from my morning's colonoscopy. Of course, last night I had to do the colon cleanse. The irony of the timing wasn't lost on me as I watched last night's train wreck. Anyway...

I wanted to come in and give my friends here (especially you, mura, grace and jc) some virtual hugs and my respect for staying loyal and faithful to your guy...despite the odds. Last night was hard to watch all the way around. I can understand feelings on both sides as I have a foot in each camp so to speak.

The thing that I'm most happy for is that you guys know you made a difference to Nick and to the Vialli family. Their shout outs to you all on twitter demonstrates that. They knew you were here and loved Nick despite what TPTB were doing to him. So this forum, with people from around the world, got a chance to help build up a man and his family in a very difficult time. Hopefully, you can be encouraged in knowing that.

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 38 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:13 pm

That was probably the worst finale I have seen. I went into it knowing that Nick was going to be blindsided after his letter was posted for all to see. I actually shed tears when I read the letter and was prepared for the worst. I was not prepared for the way Andi handled it on the show and on ATFR. Poor guy was beyond nervous. I wonder if Andi was already pissed at him if she saw the plane videos. She was just too cold from the get go. I applaud Nick for putting it out there regarding the fantasy suite. I understand why he did. She made it seem like she never had any feelings for him. If that is true then she deserves an Oscar! I think that Nick spilling that bit of info. was the way for him to show that there was a reason he was so blindsided and why he was searching for answers he didn't get in order to have that closure. Andi was a complete b*tch to him and I was no longer sad that he was not engaged to her. I was so happy that he dodged that bullet. I am sad for the way he was portrayed and treated. I was fine with Andi. I didn't dislike or love her. Now I can't stand her. She is now the worst bachelorette IMO. I am not following any of her media because she really showed her true colors. Good luck with that, Josh!

I am happy that Nick can put this behind him and begin to move on with this life. I am confident that he will find the one that he is meant to spend the rest of his life with. I have mixed feelings about a possible Bachelor gig. I would love to see him on the screen but I just don't think I want to see him at the mercy of TBTB. He will have no trouble finding the girl of his dreams when the time is right. For now, I can enjoy following Nick on social media and am proud to be #TeamNick!

My thoughts exactly! Andi's true colors came out and they sure were not pretty.

Nick deserves better. And, will get better.

And, best of all ... My stalking days are FINALLY over.

This is the FIRST season ever that I have no interest in following the final couple on Twitter, watching any of the post show interviews, reading any blogs, listening to any recap podcasts or tuning into DWTS to see MeAndi take her twirl.

And, you just know that she's headed somewhere else in broadcast land ... why else would she quit her "beloved" job at the ADA office if her guy lives 5 minutes away?

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/29/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-andi-finale/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ew%2Fpopwatch+(Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+PopWatch)

CH is always going to be team whoever is picked.  Unless it's JP's season.

Chris Harrison irritates the heck out of me. The fact that he didn't mention what happened in detail in that article further validates in my opinion that he/TPTB set Nick up big time last nite. I know Nick is taking responsibility for what he said but for sure they had that plane vid hanging over Nick's neck. Even Jason Mesnick said in their podcast that the producers had their hand in all that went down at the AFTR. I just want Nick to run the heck away from this franchise!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:17 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

My thoughts exactly! Andi's true colors came out and they sure were not pretty.

Nick deserves better. And, will get better.

And, best of all ... My stalking days are FINALLY over.

This is the FIRST season ever that I have no interest in following the final couple on Twitter, watching any of the post show interviews, reading any blogs, listening to any recap podcasts or tuning into DWTS to see MeAndi take her twirl.

And, you just know that she's headed somewhere else in broadcast land ... why else would she quit her "beloved" job at the ADA office if her guy lives 5 minutes away?

No I am avoiding anything that they are on like the plague. I have never felt such distaste for a final couple even Jake and Vienna were more tolerable because at least Jake treated his F2 with more respect than Andi has shown Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:18 pm

philphan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Yeah, I am not liking Josh so-far since last night and post-show.  Glad to not have to follow either of the particular couple.

How very old testament of you Josh. "To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is," says Murray. "I don't associate myself with those kind of people and neither does Andi. ... Really he's of no concern to us or our lives."

How about the classless way your fiance acted to a man that she convinced to open up and trust her?

Josh just falls further and further down the ladder in my opinion.  Maybe they are a perfect match after all.  Maybe the sports blogger should reconsider her initial opinion of Josh, I know I am.

Talk about a classless, disrespectful comment! I understand that he wants to stand by his precious fiance's side but I would have more respect for Josh if he had no comment or said something along the lines of  "it's time to focus on our future."  His combative nature along with Andi's combative nature could potentially be toxic.

Yeah, I don't really understand how this show makes EVERYTHING public (mourning of someone's death, ultrasounds, proposals, meeting the family, fantasy suite invitations), but then draws the line at actually talking about one of the most important events to occur. I know that Reid and Clare also alluded to it, but I bet this thing happens SO often, where the lead basically lies or, at the very least, misleads to get multiple contestants into bed. And then no one is even allowed to talk about it! It's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:19 pm

mercieme wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/29/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-andi-finale/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ew%2Fpopwatch+(Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+PopWatch)

CH is always going to be team whoever is picked.  Unless it's JP's season.

Chris Harrison irritates the heck out of me. The fact that he didn't mention what happened in detail in that article further validates in my opinion that he/TPTB set Nick up big time last nite. I know Nick is taking responsibility for what he said but for sure they had that plane vid hanging over Nick's neck. Even Jason Mesnick said in their podcast that the producers had their hand in all that went down  at the AFTR. I just want Nick to run the heck away from this franchise!!!!!

:yes: That blasted plane video helped TPTB create a controversial season. This was on par with the Jason and Melissa ATFR and the Jake and Vienna break up. Just uncomfortable tv viewing all the way around. In fact, the whole finale was that way. IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Those who are open to change their perspective - change it or leave an open door to possibilities. Those who want to be firmly convinced of their loathe for Nick, will continue their crusade and I don't have energy to join them.

I know this can go against the forum rules, but it is not meant against any member. Reading all around I notice people or are changing their point of view about Nick or his behavior at ATFR gives them even bigger reason for disliking him. Which ponders the question - why such a need to externalize the dislike? Why waste any energy on a person that I don't respect? (the same could be said about our feelings for Andi or some other contestant, TPTB, ...)

:WAVEY: happy! I saw your post earlier from today, but this is my first chance to post. I'm just coming off of my drug induced stupor from my morning's colonoscopy. Of course, last night I had to do the colon cleanse. The irony of the timing wasn't lost on me as I watched last night's train wreck. Anyway...

I wanted to come in and give my friends here (especially you, mura, grace and jc) some virtual hugs and my respect for staying loyal and faithful to your guy...despite the odds. Last night was hard to watch all the way around. I can understand feelings on both sides as I have a foot in each camp so to speak.

The thing that I'm most happy for is that you guys know you made a difference to Nick and to the Vialli family. Their shout outs to you all on twitter demonstrates that. They knew you were here and loved Nick despite what TPTB were doing to him. So this forum, with people from around the world, got a chance to help build up a man and his family in a very difficult time. Hopefully, you can be encouraged in knowing that.

thanks Litta!  bestbud! . just wishing me not doomed in the spoiled F2 land for the 4th consecutive year next time (i am an ACN club girl : Arie, Chris and Nick  giggling ). Perhaps it will make my sleuthing way less difficult and a chance of #winning higher...hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:So good:
http://jezebel.com/the-bachelorette-why-did-you-have-sex-with-me-if-you-w-1612477200

She knows she was wrong. It was less than a week before the FRC, she KNEW she was picking Josh, she knew Nick loved her dearly. Sorry Meandi, you gotta own up to that one.

I'd still pay money to see a video of the reaction of everyone at the Murray viewing party!!!

Some of the comments below this article are pretty insightful. The majority are sympathetic to Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt