SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:39 am

notarose wrote:@NancyODell
Getting ready to interview @Viallnicholas28 from#TheBachelorette Send me your questions after that finale!

https://mobile.twitter.com/NancyODell

GET ASKING!!!!

mom ‏@scoobmom 43s
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 You always wear the same bracelet. Does it have any meaning?

mom ‏@scoobmom 14s
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 What do you think of Sharleen from last season? You 2 would be an adorable couple!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:39 am

isittrue wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I thought right after this happened, can you imagine if Josh had been the bachelor and had picked Andi as his F1 and then she found out he had slept with his F2!! It would have been worse than Deanna and Brad.I still am puzzled how Josh acts like he just doesn't care that it happened.I feel like she had told him about it, but still.. It was cruel for her to sleep with Nick knowing how emotionally invested he was in her.If she had come on ATFR and just told him she was sorry she felt they were not a match and then said something like, you can't imagine all the girls standing in line to date you, he would have never said what he did.I think it would have helped some even if he still was in love with her.I will be curious to see how all of this affects her career.If she is trying to get offers in LA,this could be a problem.The sweetheart image might be tarnished.

The rumors are still out there that she and Josh may be on Dancing with the Stars...

If they are that would ruin DWTS for me. I always watched DWTS and I hope they're not on it. They should give it to Nick.  Hugesmile  I would love to see Nick ballroom dance.  :yes: 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am

nutty1 wrote:
Getting ready to interview @Viallnicholas28 from#TheBachelorette Send me your questions after that finale!

GET ASKING!!!!

mom ‏@scoobmom  43s
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28   You always wear the same bracelet. Does it have any meaning?

mom ‏@scoobmom  14s
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28  What do you think of Sharleen from last season? You 2 would be an adorable couple!
You go nutty!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am

mom ‏@scoobmom now
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 How about suggesting Nick to be on Dancing With the Stars??

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am

I am the ONLY 3 questions….get asking!!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 am

What other questions?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 am

How about: would you like a nice gal from PA to make you a delicious Italian dinner??  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 am

[quote="Pia1"]
isittrue wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I thought right after this happened, can you imagine if Josh had been the bachelor and had picked Andi as his F1 and then she found out he had slept with his F2!! It would have been worse than Deanna and Brad.I still am puzzled how Josh acts like he just doesn't care that it happened.I feel like she had told him about it, but still.. It was cruel for her to sleep with Nick knowing how emotionally invested he was in her.If she had come on ATFR and just told him she was sorry she felt they were not a match and then said something like, you can't imagine all the girls standing in line to date you, he would have never said what he did.I think it would have helped some even if he still was in love with her.I will be curious to see how all of this affects her career.If she is trying to get offers in LA,this could be a problem.The sweetheart image might be tarnished.

The rumors are still out there that she and Josh may be on Dancing with the Stars...

If they are that would ruin DWTS for me. I always watched DWTS and I hope they're not on it. They should give it to Nick.  Hugesmile  I would love to see Nick ballroom dance.  :yes: 

deadhorse  Danger...danger! hopefully if ever she will be partner with a single guy!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 am

[quote="Pia1"]
isittrue wrote:

deadhorse  Danger...danger! hopefully if ever she will be partner with a single guy!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 am

I would have to skip that season of DWTS.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 am

mom ‏@scoobmom now
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 What can you tell us about the infamous plane video?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 am

sdmom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

GET ASKING!!!!

mom ‏@scoobmom  43s
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28   You always wear the same bracelet. Does it have any meaning?

mom ‏@scoobmom  14s
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28  What do you think of Sharleen from last season? You 2 would be an adorable couple!
You go nutty!

Operation Sharnick and Beaded Bracelet X-File is in the works!  giggling goteam :Thanktwo Nutty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt