SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:39 pm

isittrue wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

She knows she was wrong. It was less than a week before the FRC, she KNEW she was picking Josh, she knew Nick loved her dearly. Sorry Meandi, you gotta own up to that one.

I'd still pay money to see a video of the reaction of everyone at the Murray viewing party!!!

Some of the comments below this article are pretty insightful. The majority are sympathetic to Nick.

Wish I could say the same about some people elsewhere....

Don't get me started....
I just don't understand: you don't have to like certain contestants, but being so harsh and negative? SMH. Never understand why.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 pm

I am happy here in this thread, haven't gone anywhere else.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Did the HOT Nick pic at the pool make it over to the new thread?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandypink Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Max64 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-stars-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-slam-nick/story?id=24762143

A quote from this article:
"It was very classless and disrespectful and it just shows the type of person he really is," her fiancé added. "I don’t associate myself with those kinds of people and neither does Andi. ... He's of no concern to us or our lives."

Well Andi certainly does.... she has sex with those kinds of people!

Omg LMAO  cantstopl 
Ikr, Andi has sex with "classless and direpectful" men, what does that make her? Hm.....
One man's trash is another man's treasure laugh out loud

dandypink

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am happy here in this thread, haven't gone anywhere else.

Trust me, you don't want to..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 pm

http://en.actu.net/redirect.php?url=http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/celebritydirtylaundry/~3/09MQiVdPims/

Here is a portion from the article:

When Nick Viall dropped the bomb that he had sex with Andi, Josh Murray was watching the interview live from backstage. When he took the stage he put on quite a performance, and didn’t even acknowledge the fact that he had just learned his fiancé slept with another man while she was dating him.

Sources close to the situation tell CDL that the new couple is not as happy as they put on during their live interview, and did a hell of an acting job. Josh Murray is actually furious that Andi Dorfman had sex with Nick Viall, and their wedding plans are at a stand-still because of it. Who can really blame him? If she chose to give the final rose to Josh, then why did she have sex with Nick Viall less than a week before they got engaged? Of course maybe Andi was giving a little payback for Josh cheating with his ex-girlfriend Brittany McCord?

Who knows if this is true but it reminds me of the show, "As The World Turns"  laugh out loud 

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:45 pm

I haven't gone elsewhere either.... Since last season with my Brooks I only stay in the fan thread....too much ugly elsewhere

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/im-real-a-character-study-of-mumblecore-nicks-bachelorette-run/

Love Emily Yoshida.

LOL at this:
NO, NICK. I DON’T KNOW. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO STOP LOVING THE LADY YOU MET ON THE TV AND GO GET ALCOHOL POISONING ON BACHELOR IN PARADISE WITH ALL OF THE OTHER KIDS.

I don't think anyone can say he's not there the for the right reason or he just wants to be on TV.
I am not sure if I will watch BIP I am not good on snarky and I don't care for the majority of the contestants.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
Don't get me started....
I just don't understand: you don't have to like certain contestants, but being so harsh and negative? SMH. Never understand why.

I know it's a TV show and I know I'm too invested in it but the amount of hatred being spewed is a little alarming. People hoping that Nick gets harrassed for the rest of his life? Really? Over a TV Show?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:51 pm

For your viewing pleasure:
: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 39 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n
: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 39 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n
Last night
: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 39 10570201_1437043236583482_783710659_n

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:51 pm

eirekay wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Don't get me started....

I know it's a TV show and I know I'm too invested in it but the amount of hatred being spewed is a little alarming.  People hoping that Nick gets harrassed for the rest of his life?  Really?  Over a TV Show?

IT's a mad mad world.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Max64 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-stars-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-slam-nick/story?id=24762143

A quote from this article:
"It was very classless and disrespectful and it just shows the type of person he really is," her fiancé added. "I don’t associate myself with those kinds of people and neither does Andi. ... He's of no concern to us or our lives."

Well Andi certainly does.... she has sex with those kinds of people!

And there were more negative comments, about Nick being disliked in the house, etc etc.

As much as I love Josh and Andi, and get the guy thing with having to stand up for his girl, I was pretty unhappy to hear him reiterating so many negatives about Nick. Nick is hurting; give him a little pass. You WON Josh, just LEAVE it.

I love romance and would be celebrating in the Josh thread if they weren't being so hard on Nick, and calling Josh a class act even when he isn't being one (overall, yes, he is a class act, but the "winner" can be held to a higher standard, and he could have said a whole lot less). There. I said it. Phew.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt