SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:23 pm

rosesrREd wrote: Nick is becoming really popular, shall I say...ahem...more popular than Andi and Josh.  I don't know if he will be the next bachelor, but they spent a lot of time last night on him for a reason, and it seems that a lot of people (other than the die hard Jodi fans,) are starting to root for Nick.  

Whatever happens, the future is bright for Nick.  For Andi and Josh, I give it 2 months max.  You could clearly see the fake happiness they were portraying last night, and on their interviews today.  It's not going to last.

Nothing like making lemonade out of lemons. I think people respect Nick's stance of actually thinking sex is something meaningful and can emphasize with his feelings towards Andi's cold treatment of him.

Andi is stubborn enough to make it work just to prove that she was right.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm

isittrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
remockered wrote:Is it possible that on FS night, that Josh told her the guys were convinced it was a game to Nick and he was walking away at Final 2?  It might explain her underlying anger when she let him go.

If he did, then he is just further and further down that ladder.  I hope he didn't and Andi was too busy telling him about her perfect ring she designed so he was sure to know which one to pick out. Suspect 

I would not rule out anything at this point - none of this makes any sense still to me...

Yes, the whole thing doesn't make sense. My heart still can't reconcile the LS I saw to the way it ended. I feel like last night was so wrong and that there needs to be a redo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 pm

To those sensitive souls, I suggest you stay in here for a while - it is getting ugly out there!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Goodnight everyone! I need to recoup my loss of sleep last night!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:34 pm

isittrue wrote:To those sensitive souls, I suggest you stay in here for a while - it is getting ugly out there!  

I was about to branch out, thanks for the heads up!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:35 pm

rosesrREd wrote: Nick is becoming really popular, shall I say...ahem...more popular than Andi and Josh.  I don't know if he will be the next bachelor, but they spent a lot of time last night on him for a reason, and it seems that a lot of people (other than the die hard Jodi fans,) are starting to root for Nick.  

Whatever happens, the future is bright for Nick.  For Andi and Josh, I give it 2 months max.  You could clearly see the fake happiness they were portraying last night, and on their interviews today.  It's not going to last.

LOL..I mean...let's see the Stat :

- Ash- JP : adorb FRC, ATFR relationship montage with Cant Help that Feeling soundtrack, a honeymoon travel git
- Em- 1F : so-so FRC (IMO...of course), ATFR relationship montage with Glory of Love soundtrack,
- Des- Chris : adorb FRC ATFR relationship montage with Love and Affection soundtrack
- Andi-Josh:........(you fill the blank here) FRC , ATFR Meandi's hideous FROWNING montage with no soundtrack.affraid .topped by a grumpy cat gift  lolpanda 
> as if its not weird enough, they actually did show a relationship montage..da da dum...between Andi..and..Nick!  :uptonogood :stirthepot 

i mean...that speaks volume how TPTB perceive Meandi and Jodi  :halo: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 pm

All day long I am trying to go over Andi and Nick dates. And I see a love story.I just don't think Andi is acting. All I can say she miss out on a great love. Nick dodge a bullet. And I am just not convince it was Josh from day one. He wasn't even the recipient of some of the first dates. I just think something triggered the change of heart.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Gingsterose wrote:All day long I am trying to go over Andi and Nick dates. And I see a love story.I just don't think Andi is acting. All I can say she miss out on a great love. Nick dodge a bullet.  And I am just not convince it was Josh from day one. He wasn't even the recipient of some of the first dates. I just think something triggered the change of heart.

Her loss - his win.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 pm

isittrue wrote:To those sensitive souls, I suggest you stay in here for a while - it is getting ugly out there!  

I really need to listen to your advice. I just keep wanting to defend Nick. Lost cause, but there I am.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:It's gonna be HOT on the set of @accesshollywood tomorrow! @RealDeanCain on #ahlive & @viallnicholas28 will chat #bachelorette w @billybush!
- 29 Jul 14

This is a different appearance than the "men's circle" also with Billy Bush.

LOVE our Nick  cheerleader  #mediastormtrooper

could someone tweeted a media, interview -whatever--appearing Nick and Sharleen together?  Praying    #MadBachMatchMaker

Hey Nutty momma bear  :WAVEY: ..you can help me here i think  bestbud! Praying 

Mura, I don't know about Nick and Sharleen. She seems too controlled and rehearsed or whatever to me. I don't know if she can relax and just let loose. I get that they are both intelligent but that's all I can see.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:52 pm

isittrue wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:All day long I am trying to go over Andi and Nick dates. And I see a love story.I just don't think Andi is acting. All I can say she miss out on a great love. Nick dodge a bullet.  And I am just not convince it was Josh from day one. He wasn't even the recipient of some of the first dates. I just think something triggered the change of heart.

Her loss - his win.

I sincerely think that it was the HT date - Andi saw the Murray lifestyle and the flash of being a part of it and that trumped the LS IMO. I don't think she's marrying Josh as much as she is marrying the Murrays.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by azuwaza163 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Hi! I'm new and late. But I've been lurking on this thread since Ep1. Love Nick. Smart guy. And I'm actually super happy he didn't end up with Andi. He deserves so much more than her. And I think he handled himself very well during ATFR. That is exactly how a I'm-in-love-and-had-my-heart-broken person should act. He wanted answers and closure, he went to get it. Privately. Denied. Then on the national television, he asked again. Sincerely. But girl chose to be b*tchy, then got big-b*tchy slap on her face. She deserved it.

And Andi has lot to explain to the Murrays. Momma will not let this pass so easily.

And Josh, I think he needed this win more than any other guys. He finally proved to himself and more importantly to his family he can win. On national television. 'Yay'!

azuwaza163

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt