SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am

mom ‏@scoobmom now
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 (I am asking on behalf of all my friends! Not a stalker!) What guys from the show are you closest to?

mom ‏@scoobmom now
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 How are your mom and dad doing after all this?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am

nutty1 wrote:mom ‏@scoobmom  now
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28   How about suggesting Nick to be on Dancing With the Stars??

I second this! Wouldn't it be awesome if they ask him? They should in compensation for how TPTB treated him. :yes: 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:51 am

How about let's all tweet DWTS producers Dancingabc. I really like this idea!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:51 am

6 questions form me. 1 from someone else. I have officially turned into a stalker!!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:52 am

Go tweet Nancy O'Dell….NOW. All tweet about DWTS!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:52 am

nutty1 wrote:6 questions form me. 1 from someone else. I have officially turned into a stalker!!!

Too funny!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:53 am

And the one other question sucked!!!

NovemberScorpio ‏@kelianne17 7m
@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 Is this an act? In reality you barely knew Andi?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:54 am

I can't see Nick on DWTS.

Just watched TV guide interview and Josh wants Andi to pop out babies one after another. That's literally what he said.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 am

lovelySC wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

The rumors are still out there that she and Josh may be on Dancing with the Stars...

If they are that would ruin DWTS for me. I always watched DWTS and I hope they're not on it. They should give it to Nick.  Hugesmile  I would love to see Nick ballroom dance.  :yes: 

deadhorse   Danger...danger! hopefully if ever she will be partner with a single guy!

Hi LovelySC! this made me chuckle. There are always rumours about the Pros sleeping with the celebs. She will fit right in. No strings attached!

Last edited by Pia1 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dbl word)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:57 am

Cecilia wrote:I can't see Nick on DWTS.

Just watched TV guide interview and Josh wants Andi to pop out babies one after another. That's literally what he said.

Gag! I am definitely avoiding all their media.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

Cecilia wrote:I can't see Nick on DWTS.

Her punishment for sleeping with Nick!  giggling 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

Lets not even worry about Josh & Andi plans!! I want to know what Nick says on ET!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt