SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:

People magazine, I want a copy now!!!!  Linds, I love your new avatar!  It's perfect!  Smiley

love andi's pose. her whole body is towards josh like girl get away from my man while there is quite a bit of space between josh and the girl. oh andi!

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm

George1218 wrote:You know, I wasn't a big fan of Josh during the show because I thought he was pretty much just a good-looking jock.  I have starting liking him more and more since we started seeing a little more of his personality.  They look so, so happy I can't not like them!!!
Well welcome to the fan club. He's so much more than a good looking jock. As he told Andi, people do judge before getting to know a person. I've been really impressed with everything I've read about him and see him that includes his family as well.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 pm

George1218 wrote:You know, I wasn't a big fan of Josh during the show because I thought he was pretty much just a good-looking jock.  I have starting liking him more and more since we started seeing a little more of his personality.  They look so, so happy I can't not like them!!!

Glad to hear that you see what they were editing out. Also I think when they beat the audience over the head with these VO saying is he being genuine, is he a player, is he too good to be true, etc it leads the viewers into doubts about him that are completely untrue. Then add in the "jock" only edit and they have the viewers right where they want them. If they edited him as his true self the 20% that didn't think he was F1 would and no one would have been surprise. TPTB had a tough time selling a two horse race and I never bought it, but some did.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 pm

https://twitter.com/andidorfman/status/494643147801362432

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:48 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:https://twitter.com/andidorfman/status/494643147801362432

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman

In love with this ring but more in love with the man who gave it to me! @jmurbulldog (ring) #neillane #TheBachelorette

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Bt1TUZpCMAAfJUm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:00 pm

I don't know if you guys want candids posted, but I found this one on IG.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Here are some tweets from Josh Murray Night at the Beloit Snapper's baseball game. They are handing out roses and signed memorabilia. They also have a wobblehead search. I attached that picture of the Josh wobblehead with roses. Too funny.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Btzsil10

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:03 pm

It just warms my heart to see the twitters from JODI. Did you ever think you would see the day that Andi would just be like a giddy schoolgirl and not the serious ADA?

Josh is always saying Andi saved him and I think he saved Andi.

Just love the new Andi.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:
gatorfan1987 wrote:https://twitter.com/andidorfman/status/494643147801362432

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman

In love with this ring but more in love with the man who gave it to me! @jmurbulldog (ring) #neillane #TheBachelorette

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Bt1TUZpCMAAfJUm

OMG, I just adore them!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know if you guys want candids posted, but I found this one on IG.
Thanks umgirl love this pic love to have more pics love seancat and jodi ones two best couples to come off this show
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:13 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know if you guys want candids posted, but I found this one on IG.
aww thanks for bringing this over Smiley yes 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm

T4P! Seeing as I don't frequent sites like twitter and instagram, this place is really my only source on these two, so I would love if people posted these candid pics because I'd hate to miss them.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc