SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hmmm 2 quotes come to mind when I think of Josh:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

"It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

Box of rocks.  Big box of rocks.no no

Best quotes ever. score
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:07 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

"It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

Best quotes ever.  score

IMO Josh is a lot smarter than you are giving him credit for.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 pm

mindless wrote:I don't even like Juan Pablo, but Josh and Andi are so full of themselves it's ridic. Nobody's perfect, least of all those two, so putting others in the "not good people" category simply because Andi doesn't like them? Childish beyond words. They're free to think whatever they like, but saying such things in public doesn't paint a pretty picture.

:alltens:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Best quotes ever.  score

Agreed! Words that come to mind when I think of Josh:

Honest, straight forward, genuine, confident.

Stupid is definitely not one of them. Even the men on his season, specifically Chris, Marcus, Brian, Dylan, Cody and Patrick have all had nothing but great things to say about him and that he is a stand-up, honest guy with good character. I personally don't see anything wrong with the quote in L&S, if that comes from Josh. He tells it like it is and doesn't mince words. I respect that. I wouldn't want people I didn't care for at my wedding either.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:41 pm

nannymargie wrote:
see2love wrote:And therein is my point. I am not saying they are not in love and wont live happily ever after. Just saying the fact that it is out there that she had sex with Nick will make it difficult to paint as a fairytale. Especially to the public who see fairytales as "untainted"

I will politely disagree.  No fairytale was without obstacles in the journey.  This one had a very difficult obstacle because a certain someone could not take the rejection.  But to see she was completly honest with Josh and he knew this was a different process and loved her enough to get past that.  In my eyes this is a fairytale for Josh and Andi.

IF Andi and Josh's wedding (*IF a wedding eventually occurs) were to be televised, I can think of a whole list of shenanigans that TPTB could pull. I can envision a wedding planner (whose pet phrase of "It's okay") attempting to calm Andi's pre-wedding jitters, but instead she becomes the recipient of one of Andi Dorfman's infamous tongue lashing. I can envision Hy bossing around the florist, demanding that they "pick only the best" rosebuds for Pookie's bouquet. I can imagine a certain "mystery letter" being delivered to Andi as she gets dressed for her day. I envision a clip of Nick driving in a car that is approaching the wedding venue, stopping momentarily in front of the venue, cut to commercial, then a clip of him eventually driving on without exiting the car. All the while Josh is tweeting out trash talk about those unworthy of an invitation and the KC Chiefs. The possibilities are endless!

PS There IS no such thing as a fairytale, that's why it is called a tale.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Snark alert: please avoid if you don't like snark.

Mia, you forgot to add the part about MEandI sleeping with the best man the night before the wedding. Then whispering the confession to Josh prior to making the entrance at the reception as the new Mr. and Mrs. Murray, while the band plays Love the One Your With.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Every season CH says its the best 'ette ever. Ali Jilly Emily, among others were all the best 'ettes ever. Andi is no exception.

Having sex with someone else a few days before knowing you're going to get engaged to your Prince Charming, is not a fairytale.  IMO

There are now two people that are not "good people" in Josh's life. Both of whom created drama because of Andi's behavior towards them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Snark alert: please avoid if you don't like snark.

Mia, you forgot to add the part about MEandI sleeping with the best man the night before the wedding. Then whispering the confession to Josh prior to making the entrance at the reception as the new Mr. and Mrs. Murray, while the band plays Love the One Your With.

Oh, I was just opening the door for you, Kasha, knowing that you'd walk right through it! Like I said, the possibilities are endless! Hugesmile
Hey, did you think Aaron will be the best man? That would be awesome! cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Keepin' it in the family. 
For all we know Sabel could be part of the wedding party, the ring bearer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Keepin' it in the family. 

You must not have read that they said Sable would be part of the wedding. They did not know if she would bring the rings or walk with Josh.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Best quotes ever.  score

Let's not forget that even Nick said that Josh is a great guy and has a big heart.

Agreed! Words that come to mind when I think of Josh:

Honest, straight forward, genuine, confident.

Stupid is definitely not one of them. Even the men on his season, specifically Chris, Marcus, Brian, Dylan, Cody and Patrick have all had nothing but great things to say about him and that he is a stand-up, honest guy with good character. I personally don't see anything wrong with the quote in L&S, if that comes from Josh. He tells it like it is and doesn't mince words. I respect that.  I wouldn't want people I didn't care for at my wedding either.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Keepin' it in the family. 

Will there be all nude engagement photos (a la JP's group date)?
A lie detector hooked up to Josh on the altar? (a la Italy)

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

+77
Bet2Win
timfan
laurentx
california90
thirteen