SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 am

nutty1 wrote:Just curious...are those glasses around her neck? What's on them?

Aren't they the magnifying glasses and frames that dentists/doctors wear? Not sure if it has an official name but I've seen my dentist and ortho wear them.

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 am

nutty1 wrote:Just curious...are those glasses around her neck? What's on them?

My dentist has them, they are glasses with small magnifiers. My dentist has poor eyesight and helps her see better. They have to wear goggles and masks, so rather than wear contacts and then goggles she puts these really weird glasses on. LOL
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 am

That's what I thought they looked like. Didn't realize she was in work mode there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am

I love her darker hair. That's a great pic. She looks so much younger than she did on the show.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 am

Reidiscool wrote:I love her darker hair. That's a great pic. She looks so much younger than she did on the show.

I like her with little or no make up too.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:I love her darker hair. That's a great pic. She looks so much younger than she did on the show.

I like her with little or no make up too.

She is actually a lot prettier back to her natural hair color and no make-up. Some girls just do natural so well. I couldn't pull it off, LOL, I need lots of help.....but she looks great.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 am

LuvnIt wrote: [

i have just one comment or maybe i have formed it in a question instead if Ben is the actual final 1 why would there be a need to explain that it was not a Fantasy date and they did not spent the night together , looks like both Ashley and Ben are reassuring the true final1 JP that nothing went on during that overnight date.JMO

when Jill and Ed spent the night together in Spain (and it appeared that she only spent the night with him) she made a huge point of saying their clothes stayed on. It's prolly more self-preservation than anything. No one wants to believe that the lead really sleeps with any of the contestants, whether they're F1, 2, or 3.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 am

anders wrote:
LuvnIt wrote: [

i have just one comment or maybe i have formed it in a question instead if Ben is the actual final 1 why would there be a need to explain that it was not a Fantasy date and they did not spent the night together , looks like both Ashley and Ben are reassuring the true final1 JP that nothing went on during that overnight date.JMO

when Jill and Ed spent the night together in Spain (and it appeared that she only spent the night with him) she made a huge point of saying their clothes stayed on. It's prolly more self-preservation than anything. No one wants to believe that the lead really sleeps with any of the contestants, whether they're F1, 2, or 3.

Ben is looking more F1 in relation to having had an overnight date.

After Ed left and came back, he needed time to do catch up and got an overnight date. After the Bentley drama. Ashley needs time to do catch up with the F1. JP got an evening only date, while Ben gets a whole day got an overnight (36 hours like he said).

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 am

Well Ed and Jill ended that date lying on a bed kissing. Sure didn't try to act like nothing happened.

ETA: someone on abc board stated that the resort where Ash and Ben stayed is a 4 hour drive from where the guys were staying so they had to spend the night
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Well Ed and Jill ended that date lying on a bed kissing. Sure didn't try to act like nothing happened.

remember her and Kyp on the bed - I think her leg/hand was in too many inappropriate places.... Embarassed doesn't mean they slept together either (although outside of the show, I think I remember hearing that Ed did tell one of his g/fs that they did sleep together that night). They also edited to make it look like Reid and Jill never spent time in their Spain FD - they did - we had the SCs

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 16 071411_hebert_INFphoto_1776757110714133255

‘Bachelorette’ Host Chris Harrison: Ashley Hebert’s ‘Done Playing Games’ & Ready To Find The One!

Chris reveals that Ashley sent Ryan and Lucas home because she just wasn’t attracted to them!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert‘s finally getting down to business with her remaining men. During the July 11 episode, Ashley said goodbye to Ryan Park — who at the beginning of the season seemed to be a front-runner after Ashley gave him the first impression rose. But host Chris Harrison says in his personal Entertainment Weekly blog that he thinks Ashley finally realized she didn’t have feelings for Ryan and sent him packing because it’s time to get serious about finding her hubby!

[...]

“Ryan and Lucas are both really good guys and I told Ashley she really couldn’t go wrong with any of these guys,” adds Chris. “I felt any of these four men [that were left] were going to respect her and treat her right — it’s now just a matter of chemistry between them.”
So Chris Harrison says it's going to come down to chemistry. Somebody remind me which guy is getting that chemistry edit? Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:10 pm

LOL Eagle, I think Chris may be a bit of a Cupcake fan too. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion