SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Alanna wrote:LOL Eagle, I think Chris may be a bit of a Cupcake fan too. heartbeat
Heh heh, I think so too. Chris has impeccable taste. giggling
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm

They are talking about the bachelorette on The Talk right now.. they are making fun of the guys who get kicked off and cry rotfl

They are having a blast with Ryan's exit. HAHAHA
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

ABC Medianet has some pics up of the HTD -- and they're of all the dates! Yay! They're still really tiny, but does anyone know how to get them over here in bigger form? Thanks!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:27 pm

mnmhughes wrote:ABC Medianet has some pics up of the HTD -- and they're of all the dates! Yay! They're still really tiny, but does anyone know how to get them over here in bigger form? Thanks!

I think CC can do it. Aww JP's date looks like it's going to be so fun!!! They are kissing in a lot of the pictures and touching each other in basically all of them rotfl no surprise there..
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:28 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:ABC Medianet has some pics up of the HTD -- and they're of all the dates! Yay! They're still really tiny, but does anyone know how to get them over here in bigger form? Thanks!

I think CC can do it. Aww JP's date looks like it's going to be so fun!!! They are kissing in a lot of the pictures and touching each other in basically all of them rotfl no surprise there..

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me either! Whoever Ashley picks has to be okay with PDA - and lots of it! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Is there PDA shown on other dates?? I hate to beat a dead horse, but I still am amazed they are handing us JP on a silver platter.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is there PDA shown on other dates?? I hate to beat a dead horse, but I still am amazed they are handing us JP on a silver platter.

Yes, there are some very sweet pics of Ben and Ash kissing and holding hands, etc. There's a really sweet one of them walking through the vineyard and smiling at each other. I'm thinking someone's new avi! heartbeat
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:42 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Is there PDA shown on other dates?? I hate to beat a dead horse, but I still am amazed they are handing us JP on a silver platter.

Yes, there are some very sweet pics of Ben and Ash kissing and holding hands, etc. There's a really sweet one of them walking through the vineyard and smiling at each other. I'm thinking someone's new avi! heartbeat

hmmmmmmmmm

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:00 pm

I thought there were more good ones with Ben. Can't wait to see the big versions!
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Ashley and Ben look really cute together on their date! Lots of kisses, hugs and smiles. Is it just me or do they look like those couples that come in the pictures when you buy picture frames? They really compliment each other well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Medianet sure is showcasing a LOT more pictures of Ben and Ash than they are of JP and Ash...

Check it out! !! :computersmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm

I haven't seen the small pics, and I was reading the post in the grey box in small print. I misread it in a hurried glance and thought it said that they were walking through the vineyard smelling at each other.

Okey-dokey! That must be one more romantic vineyard if they are smelling at each other. Then what happens? Rolling Eyes

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion