SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Reidiscool Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 am

BlondieGal wrote:

I think that the men are less intimidated by the producers than the women. Kate from Baldwin's season told quite the stories of intimidation and screaming by the producers for posting her blogs. Plus Chantal was considered for the Bachelorette position until they went with Ashley, so she had to play by the producers' rules. Ben may know he is not being considered and honestly does not care what the producers think.

If the producers were smart, one season they should convince the F2 to disappear IRL and on social media, and have the F1 be seen everywhere IRL and on the internet. That would drive the sleuthers nuts!

Just wanted to bump Blondie's post from a while back. Her last comments give me food for thought. Could the bolded be happening this season? In the past social media has been a sure fire way to confirm a F2 more times than not, same as getting a mention as being by CH as the ones to watch. Have they changed it up? I'm convinced TPTB had a plan to keep try and protect the ending in Ali's and Brad's seasons. I personally think this season is no different. Let's see if we see some exclusive "Ben is F1" leaks in the rags in the next week or so, to make sure drama and ratings are ensured for the finale. Everyone is convinced JP is F1 why bother tuning in?

On another note maybe JP is at the gym every day and keeping quiet (following the rules) because he is going to be the Bach? As always just MY cynical opinion.
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:01 am

northernviewer wrote:I've been thinking that they're giving us who the F1 is too easy ... and when they do that, it's because that's not where the story ends, there's a better story coming at the ATFR. I think we just might get to see that wedding after all. MF came close with Brad and Emily but they were the wrong couple to try and get to do that, but I think JP and Ash just might agree to it. Another scenario could be that JP was to be her F1 but either one had some major doubts, there wasn't a proposal at the FRC but maybe one later back on Namale (sc of her on that deck where we also saw shots of Ryan). Either way, I think the end game for Ashley is JP.

the only F1 that was handed to us on a silver platter was Melissa. There was a better story at the AFRC? If anything getting an easy F1 points to something other than a happily ever after.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:01 am

Reidiscool wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:

I think that the men are less intimidated by the producers than the women. Kate from Baldwin's season told quite the stories of intimidation and screaming by the producers for posting her blogs. Plus Chantal was considered for the Bachelorette position until they went with Ashley, so she had to play by the producers' rules. Ben may know he is not being considered and honestly does not care what the producers think.

If the producers were smart, one season they should convince the F2 to disappear IRL and on social media, and have the F1 be seen everywhere IRL and on the internet. That would drive the sleuthers nuts!

Just wanted to bump Blondie's post from a while back. Her last comments give me food for thought. Could the bolded be happening this season? In the past social media has been a sure fire way to confirm a F2 more times than not, same as getting a mention as being by CH as the ones to watch. Have they changed it up? I'm convinced TPTB had a plan to keep try and protect the ending in Ali's and Brad's seasons. I personally think this season is no different. Let's see if we see some exclusive "Ben is F1" leaks in the rags in the next week or so, to make sure drama and ratings are ensured for the finale. Everyone is convinced JP is F1 why bother tuning in?

On another note maybe JP is at the gym every day and keeping quiet (following the rules) because he is going to be the Bach? As always just MY cynical opinion.

I wouldn't put anything past Fleiss! Rolling Eyes
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 am

Reidiscool wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:

I always love your opinions.....LOL...especially this one!! **crosses fingers** giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 am

anders wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I've been thinking that they're giving us who the F1 is too easy ... and when they do that, it's because that's not where the story ends, there's a better story coming at the ATFR. I think we just might get to see that wedding after all. MF came close with Brad and Emily but they were the wrong couple to try and get to do that, but I think JP and Ash just might agree to it. Another scenario could be that JP was to be her F1 but either one had some major doubts, there wasn't a proposal at the FRC but maybe one later back on Namale (sc of her on that deck where we also saw shots of Ryan). Either way, I think the end game for Ashley is JP.

the only F1 that was handed to us on a silver platter was Melissa. There was a better story at the AFRC? If anything getting an easy F1 points to something other than a happily ever after.

Not necessarily. With all this wedding talk, we might be getting a wedding at ATFR. It almost happened with Brad and Emily.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:07 am

Cecilia wrote:The reason why I think this confirms it is JP is because she says "early on." Early on it was Bentley and JP. She didn't really notice Ben until Thailand. Ben is getting the Chris L edit at this point.

The other thing is that Ben is getting "the next bachelor" edit. If they continue to show JP being cocky and jealous (which he is a little bit, but I love him all the same) that is not an edit for F2 who they want to be the bachelor.

That and the video blogs - the difference in tone, demeanor, what is said between JP's and Ben's video blogs - all point to JP being F1. And some of the screencap analysis as well.

Early on could be anyone. Just because it takes us 3-4 weeks to see any real amount of interaction between ash and her F1, it's really 12-15 days in real time. By the time they hit Hong Kong and put Bent behind them, they were at about the month mark and she'd already had her 1:1s with JP and Ben.

Just because we didn't see her really notice Ben til Thailand doesn't mean she didn't notice him from night 1. Don't forget how much Em was hidden last season and written off as a F1 until epi 7 and yet Brad chose her early on.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:11 am

Samantharose wrote:
anders wrote:

Not necessarily. With all this wedding talk, we might be getting a wedding at ATFR. It almost happened with Brad and Emily.

did you read my whole post?? NV said that when F1 is handed to us on a silver platter that means something better is to come at the AFRC - I pointed out that Melissa is the only F1 to ever have been handed to us - and look how that turned out -how are getting dumped for a F2 and a wedding on AFRCs similar in any way?

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 am

albean99 wrote: Well if the same is true now then it the f1 would be Ben since JP is clearly the fan favorite.

To your reply about nobody seeing Ben & Ashley falling for each other I'd have to disagree. First of all it's kind of condescending and makes it sound like Ben fans are all delusional because we're the only ones seeing it. The dates and 1 on 1 times were all there for everyone to see. No matter whether you think JP & Ashley have the greatest love story going or not, you can't deny that she has something with Ben and loves being with him on their dates. That's what I meant, that it was all there for everyone to see even if they interpreted it differently.

I don't expect you to agree but I also don't feel my points should be belittled. I don't think any of us have all of the facts so perhaps we should all take a step back and watch what's coming up.

I agree with you. I'm not a fan of anyone, but I am keeping an open mind and have seen things between Ben and Ash that can't be ignored.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 am

anders wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
anders wrote:

did you read my whole post?? NV said that when F1 is handed to us on a silver platter that means something better is to come at the AFRC - I pointed out that Melissa is the only F1 to ever have been handed to us - and look how that turned out -how are getting dumped for a F2 and a wedding on AFRCs similar in any way?

They are both big events! Fleiss has never had a tv wedding. That would be a big shocker and ratings grabber. jmo
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 am

anders wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
anders wrote:

just to clarify as I think I was misunderstood on that part, as I didn't word that very well - I said "there's a better story coming at the ATFR" I was speaking from MF's point of view that there will be a "better story" than the F1 pick at the FRC. It could be a happy story, more drama, whatever but the story didn't end with an F1 pick and they're happily dating. I personally think it's going to be a happy one as everything that's occurred post show indicates that she's meeting up with her F1 at safe houses somewhere. (disappears and is seen at airports but not going to LA to do interviews etc.)

IMO Melissa wasn't the only one given to us, Emily was too, but we all thought it was too obvious, him telling her about getting a rose for HTD, that he was falling in love with her, his blogs etc etc. But MF didn't care cause he knew when he started editing that he was either going to get a wedding at the ATFR or a fight, depending on which week it was :gotcha:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:45 am

anders wrote:
Cecilia wrote:The reason why I think this confirms it is JP is because she says "early on." Early on it was Bentley and JP. She didn't really notice Ben until Thailand. Ben is getting the Chris L edit at this point.

The other thing is that Ben is getting "the next bachelor" edit. If they continue to show JP being cocky and jealous (which he is a little bit, but I love him all the same) that is not an edit for F2 who they want to be the bachelor.

That and the video blogs - the difference in tone, demeanor, what is said between JP's and Ben's video blogs - all point to JP being F1. And some of the screencap analysis as well.

Early on could be anyone. Just because it takes us 3-4 weeks to see any real amount of interaction between ash and her F1, it's really 12-15 days in real time. By the time they hit Hong Kong and put Bent behind them, they were at about the month mark and she'd already had her 1:1s with JP and Ben.

Just because we didn't see her really notice Ben til Thailand doesn't mean she didn't notice him from night 1. Don't forget how much Em was hidden last season and written off as a F1 until epi 7 and yet Brad chose her early on.

I really don't think the Emily comparison is valid. She got a solo date in episode 3, and didn't Ali and Roberto also pick her as their favorite when they met with the girls on episode 2? She also got the special picnic on episode 4. She was given much more attention, by both Brad and the editors, than Ben ever received in the early episodes.

Timing-wise, the orphanage date occurred almost 2 weeks into filming. Bentley's final dismissal was at about the 3 week mark. With HTDs starting, we are now at about the 1 month mark.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:48 am

Emily wasn't given to us until Anguila - episode 7. By all accts (from what I've been reading this morning) JP was handed to us 'early on'.

I'm not saying JP isn't F1, I suspect if there is a F1, it will be JP, but I'm not ruling out that Ben is F1 - there's just something way to out there and simple. Everyone was sure Chantal was F1, she was in our face, simple, the chemistry was off the charts - look how that turned out.....

I really hope there's not a wedding at the AFRC - for Ash to get through this process after everything she had to go through, to finally put Bent behind her only 4 weeks before choosing someone to get enaged to (and that takes a lot for me to wrap my head around) to a wedding taking place on July 25 (according to the tape date for the AFRC) it truly assinine.

I'll be happy for Ash if she chooses someone to date in the real world, I hope they're taking the time to really get to know each other outside of the bubble and they have something long lasting. At the very least, I hope to include this season is the successes of this show (and by my definition that's a true relationship that lasts past the airing of the AFRC)

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion