SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

do you think constantine waited all this time up to fidji until he signed the mutual contract of partnership with ben?? giggling

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 pm

I've read and read posts, but I think I'm going to remain on the Ben bandwagon and ride it right off the cliff, if JP is F1. I've hung on this long. Might as well follow who I think is best to the end. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 pm

What a contrast between JP's and Ben's HTD commentary.

JP is adorable!

I hadn’t seen Ashley in 10 days and didn’t want to let her go!
I didn’t care either … as long as we were together!
I am VERY happy Mom!
I didn’t want to let her go or ever say goodbye! =

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm

AFK wrote:What a contrast between JP's and Ben's HTD commentary.

JP is adorable!

I am VERY happy Mom!

I was :shock: that Ben didn't say anything about Ashley during his, other than to say he didn't want to say goodbye at the very end of it. :Frown:
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 pm

chaslom4 wrote:

JP is adorable!

I am VERY happy Mom!

I was :shock: that Ben didn't say anything about Ashley during his, other than to say he didn't want to say goodbye at the very end of it. :Frown:

Can you say F2
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm

I put both Ben and JP's HTD commentaries in the No- Discussion Media Archives section so they won't get lost.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:41 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
AFK wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Bachelorette's Chris Harrison Says Bumps are Ahead for J.P. and Ashley

How adorable was J.P.'s date?
Harrison: Right now if you had to rank them, you'd start with J.P. ... but I will say the exotic dates really change that. There are some bumpy roads ahead for J.P. and Ashley. I don't know the whole story [about his ex], but apparently he was devastated. For your mom to say, "I don't want to see you like that again," he must've been a mess. I think you saw Ashley a bit taken back about how serious he was with the last girlfriend and that put some question marks in Ashley's mind. I don't think J.P. is completely ready to let go yet and all of that really comes to a head next week.

What else can you preview about the fantasy dates?
Harrison: It doesn't go as smooth and orchestrated as it always does. She has a visitor come back next week [Spoiler Alert: It's Ryan] which really doesn't throw her for a loop; it's almost a positive visit. But with the three guys she has left, things aren't quite as smooth. By the end of next week, the order of who's on top will change.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-JP-1035460.aspx?rss=breakingnews

It says the order of who's on top, not who's on top. If we speculate that Dino was her intended F2 and he takes himself out, that changes things.

I guess I just don't think Constantine is all that hot. But she likes that look. I think Ben is much cuter and has more on the ball. I didn't think she liked Constantine that much and didn't see that much chemistry. I think she just wants to be part of a big loving family and have a big, strapping guy. How superficial can you be? LOL! Oh, well, if Ben was behind Constantine, then I doubt she is going to make him F1.

If Ashley was really planning to take Constantine to F2 instead of Ben until he dropped out, I'm sure it was only because she felt it would have been kinder to Ben to send him home before the finale, when he would be expected to shop for a ring and propose, only to be turned down. Knowing how vulnerable Ben is now, just finally opening up after all this time, she is going to hate crushing him at FRC. Her relationship with Dino is far less "emotional", she knows he's less invested and not going to propose, and it would also probably involve less physical intimacy on LCDs, that she will be forced to "fake" with whomever is F2, in order to keep the suspense going. If that was her plan all along, she is probably more upset about Dino "foiling" it, than she is heartbroken about a guy leaving her again, as long as it's not THE guy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm

ironcat wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
AFK wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Bachelorette's Chris Harrison Says Bumps are Ahead for J.P. and Ashley

How adorable was J.P.'s date?
Harrison: Right now if you had to rank them, you'd start with J.P. ... but I will say the exotic dates really change that. There are some bumpy roads ahead for J.P. and Ashley. I don't know the whole story [about his ex], but apparently he was devastated. For your mom to say, "I don't want to see you like that again," he must've been a mess. I think you saw Ashley a bit taken back about how serious he was with the last girlfriend and that put some question marks in Ashley's mind. I don't think J.P. is completely ready to let go yet and all of that really comes to a head next week.

What else can you preview about the fantasy dates?
Harrison: It doesn't go as smooth and orchestrated as it always does. She has a visitor come back next week [Spoiler Alert: It's Ryan] which really doesn't throw her for a loop; it's almost a positive visit. But with the three guys she has left, things aren't quite as smooth. By the end of next week, the order of who's on top will change.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-JP-1035460.aspx?rss=breakingnews

It says the order of who's on top, not who's on top. If we speculate that Dino was her intended F2 and he takes himself out, that changes things.

I guess I just don't think Constantine is all that hot. But she likes that look. I think Ben is much cuter and has more on the ball. I didn't think she liked Constantine that much and didn't see that much chemistry. I think she just wants to be part of a big loving family and have a big, strapping guy. How superficial can you be? LOL! Oh, well, if Ben was behind Constantine, then I doubt she is going to make him F1.

If Ashley was really planning to take Constantine to F2 instead of Ben until he dropped out, I'm sure it was only because she felt it would have been kinder to Ben to send him home before the finale, when he would be expected to shop for a ring and propose, only to be turned down. Knowing how vulnerable Ben is now, just finally opening up after all this time, she is going to hate crushing him at FRC. Her relationship with Dino is far less "emotional", she knows he's less invested and not going to propose, and it would also probably involve less physical intimacy on LCDs, that she will be forced to "fake" with whomever is F2, in order to keep the suspense going. If that was her plan all along, she is probably more upset about Dino "foiling" it, than she is heartbroken about a guy leaving her again, as long as it's not THE guy.

her voice on the voice over was not from a heart broken women but from an angry woman IMO

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Any one see the clip on EXTRA tonight?????

Uumm
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:Any one see the clip on EXTRA tonight?????

Uumm

LOL...AND????

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm

could you do a recap for those that didn't see it?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm

chaslom4 wrote:

JP is adorable!

I am VERY happy Mom!

One comment that made me go hmmmm, was Ben saying that he was jet lagged, and JP saying he hadn't seen Ashley for 10 days. How much time is there between HTD's?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 42 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion