SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Diana Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Picked Ben for Ash. Or if she dosen't pick him, thinks he'd be an amazing Bachelor.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Diana wrote:Picked Ben for Ash. Or if she dosen't pick him, thinks he'd be an amazing Bachelor.

His pick does not surprise me, I got the feeling Lucas was a wee bit jealous of JP and Ash connection. Especially after the wedding photo date, could not believe he question Ash as to why JP was wearing the traditional tux and he wasn't.

eta: Ben, did pick Lucas to get the date rose over JP, and we know how that ended. :gotcha:

Last edited by sydney1 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Diana wrote:Picked Ben for Ash. Or if she dosen't pick him, thinks he'd be an amazing Bachelor.

So he's predictably covering all bases there isn't he?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Deleted. I didn't realize this was No Discussion. Sorry!

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Some nice pictures of JP. Interesting shoes.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/slacks-in-the-city-jp-rosenbaum-heats-up-nyc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wetpaint%2Flatest%2Fexcerpt+%28Wetpaint+Network+%28Excerpt%29%29

UGH so hot. Thanks I just posted the pictures in his thread Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 8 3792326465

clueless wrote:OMG.....He
appears to have certainly toned up and slimmed down since the show....
Is that a good sign or a bad sign? Maybe he has buffed up to be the
next bachelor. OK I'm over it.. I can look at him for another
season.

reason wrote:Well look at the shoes
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:Looks like Lucas is picking Ben F!

http://www.cominguprosesblog.com/

He said either of the two then picked Ben F when the lady pressed him further and mentioned Ben was a good friend of his and Ben F would make a great bachelor...Sounds like Lucas didn't mesh very well with JP or maybe he just clicked better with Ben F
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 pm

sydney1 wrote:

His pick does not surprise me, I got the feeling Lucas was a wee bit jealous of JP and Ash connection. Especially after the wedding photo date, could not believe he question Ash as to why JP was wearing the traditional tux and he wasn't.

eta: Ben, did pick Lucas to get the date rose over JP, and we know how that ended. :gotcha:

I picked up on a 'vibe' too...I think it has more to do with JP's reaction and JP being emotional about things. I kind of got the sense that Lucas is more of a manly man that doesn't believe in men emoting...and expressing their feelings that openly. so may be he was a bit judgmental about how temperamental JP got over the whole thing... remember the comment about how JP would throw a hissy fit like a baby if he was given the dress Lucas wore?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Some people just don't click friendship wise and I don't think it has anything to do with Ashley. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I felt Lucas was jealous of JP's wit and charm. Lucas just doesn't have it - he is cute, but just not charming IMO. I saw a lot of back and forth there. But, since he was there a long time, and he picked Ben F as winning -it does mean something. Who knows what his motives in saying that are. The early guys leaving picked JP - at least a few of them. One more piece of the puzzle, but I don't know where to put it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I got the impression that they weren't friends either. Too much testosterone for one friendship there. rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:12 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:Looks like Lucas is picking Ben F!

http://www.cominguprosesblog.com/

You go, Lucas. yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:I felt Lucas was jealous of JP's wit and charm. Lucas just doesn't have it - he is cute, but just not charming IMO. I saw a lot of back and forth there. But, since he was there a long time, and he picked Ben F as winning -it does mean something. Who knows what his motives in saying that are. The early guys leaving picked JP - at least a few of them. One more piece of the puzzle, but I don't know where to put it!

Well actually he picked both Ben and JP, but when pressed to pick one said Ben...and it sounded like he just said that because he was closest with him, since he said he thought he should be the next bachelor if Ashley didn't pick him.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:I felt Lucas was jealous of JP's wit and charm. Lucas just doesn't have it - he is cute, but just not charming IMO. I saw a lot of back and forth there. But, since he was there a long time, and he picked Ben F as winning -it does mean something. Who knows what his motives in saying that are. The early guys leaving picked JP - at least a few of them. One more piece of the puzzle, but I don't know where to put it!

what I find interesting is that Ben picked Lucas and Lucas picked Ben, so neither see Ash connection with JP, do they think this is in JP head?? no idea
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion