SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:21 am

atem wrote:It is a waste of tax payer money.  

What's a waste of taxpayer money?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Per RS blog today:

As for the next “Bachelor” announcement, from the very beginning I’ve said I don’t think we’re going to get it until the “Bachelor in Paradise” finale, and it’s looking more and more like that. I’m sure it be spoiled before then, but I’m talking about the “official” ABC announcement on who it is. There are no other candidates besides Chris and Arie. No matter what Mike Fleiss tweets, or anything else you hear on social media, they are decided between those two. Marquel was never in the running, and neither was/is Nick. It was always Chris, they added Arie for God knows what reason, and that’s who it’s between. Don’t expect an official announcement this month. But do expect it to be spoiled.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:It is a waste of tax payer money.  

What's a waste of taxpayer money?

To get the show to film in your state.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Aug 6
Thinking I might do it LeBron style. Make the decision as to who will be the new Bachelor live on ESPN!!!
 no no duh stupid cantstopl
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:22 am

nutty1 wrote:Per RS blog today:

As for the next “Bachelor” announcement, from the very beginning I’ve said I don’t think we’re going to get it until the “Bachelor in Paradise” finale, and it’s looking more and more like that. I’m sure it be spoiled before then, but I’m talking about the “official” ABC announcement on who it is. There are no other candidates besides Chris and Arie. No matter what Mike Fleiss tweets, or anything else you hear on social media, they are decided between those two. Marquel was never in the running, and neither was/is Nick. It was always Chris, they added Arie for God knows what reason, and that’s who it’s between. Don’t expect an official announcement this month. But do expect it to be spoiled.

laugh out loud one of the reasons why i dislike RS. His dislike toward Arie  :shocked!: , for God knows what reasons  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:12 am

have you guys seen this? supposedly nick is in the running for the next bachelor.
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-next-bachelor-bachelorette-runner-up-a-top-contender-201488

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:46 am

gabriele wrote:have you guys seen this? supposedly nick is in the running for the next bachelor.
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-next-bachelor-bachelorette-runner-up-a-top-contender-201488

hmmm 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:26 am

Poor boy doesn't have a chance, although he might make Bachelor In Paradise NEXT year... if ABC bothers to renew it. He has to get over the outrage on the motherboard first. Even though the posters over there are angrier at Andi for leading him on than at him bringing up "making lllluuuuuvvv" in the fantasy suite, he is still responsible for adding to the icky "after taste" this season gave us.

One plus: you can bet either next Bachelor, Chris or Arie, will "keep it zipped" until he is "absolutely sure"... *chuckle chuckle*... Two back to back seasons of Juan and Andi being called out as "sleezy" (sometimes by posters who think they are holier than thou) has probably skeered these two guys. Already Arie is blogging on Sean's site that he has "found God"... and I am patiently waiting for his next revelation: that he has decided to become a "born again virgin" like his bro-buddy. Although he has enjoyed the forbidden fruit in the past, he will temporarily go on a diet until he says "I do".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

laugh out loud one of the reasons why i dislike RS. His dislike toward Arie  :shocked!: , for God knows what reasons  Suspect 

It's probably due to the fact that no one associated with Arie would dish him the pre season spoiler dirt. If people believe RS just sits at home with his dog and all the info just falls in his lap from the sky..not so much. The only info he got on Arie was from irreputable sources, one of which we know specifically lied about her encounter with Arie in a bar in Scottsdale. He was actually in Canada during the said encounter in Scottsdale.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:06 pm

gabriele wrote:have you guys seen this? supposedly nick is in the running for the next bachelor.

I would be beyond excited. But then I would be on this board from September to March. Not good.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:08 pm

hmmm I wonder if he's talking to me again and re Nick, the posts as of late here on BFF. I posted a few days ago MF's tweet asking viewers to give the guy a chance who ever it will be. I questioned why would he word it that way, Arie/Chris fans will be happy to give them "a chance". Giving someone a chance IMO is someone who isn't particularly liked.

Speculation and the reasons behind it re Nick have been popping up around here lately.

RS needs to go to some bar in Texas and meet the love of his life. Not really what I mean but you get the jist of it.  Hugesmile
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:25 pm

US Weekly is the mag that has had all the on point stories about this season……..
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk