SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Per RS blog today:

As for the next “Bachelor” announcement, from the very beginning I’ve said I don’t think we’re going to get it until the “Bachelor in Paradise” finale, and it’s looking more and more like that. I’m sure it be spoiled before then, but I’m talking about the “official” ABC announcement on who it is. There are no other candidates besides Chris and Arie. No matter what Mike Fleiss tweets, or anything else you hear on social media, they are decided between those two. Marquel was never in the running, and neither was/is Nick. It was always Chris, they added Arie for God knows what reason, and that’s who it’s between. Don’t expect an official announcement this month. But do expect it to be spoiled.

hmmm I wonder if he's talking to me again and re Nick, the posts as of late here on BFF. I posted a few days ago MF's tweet asking viewers to give the guy a chance who ever it will be. I questioned why would he word it that way, Arie/Chris fans will be happy to give them "a chance". Giving someone a chance IMO is someone who isn't particularly liked.

Speculation and the reasons behind it re Nick have been popping up around here lately.

RS needs to go to some bar in Texas and meet the love of his life. Not really what I mean but you get the jist of it.  Hugesmile

I hadn't been checking Fleissmeister lately... had to check that line.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Jul 30
Regardless of which of these great guys gets to be the next Bachelor, I hope you'll give him a chance... #openmindopenheart.

He also tweeted...
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Jul 31
This is so tough. I'm asking everyone. My chiropractor is Team Chris...

This is humorous because Desiree's Chris is the son of a chiropractor. LOL!

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Jul 31
My yoga instructor is Team Arie...
My mom is Team Marquel...

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · Aug 1
The women who have applied for next season have strong opinions about who should be the new Bachelor... Very interesting!

No mention of Nick yet, but I am OK with Nick as a possibility. Hope they wouldn't edit his season's contestants much like they did him... as "strategists".  Like I stated above, the posters are kinda vicious... yet sympathetic... towards him over on the abc.com messageboard. (Just read, don't post, over there on occasion.)

Off topic. Oh bruthah...

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Aug 5
Next Monday's episode of Bachelor in Paradise is more than shocking... It's reality TV at it's best!!! Makes you happy to be alive!!!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:19 am

JBF wrote:Poor boy doesn't have a chance, although he might make Bachelor In Paradise NEXT year... if ABC bothers to renew it. He has to get over the outrage on the motherboard first. Even though the posters over there are angrier at Andi for leading him on than at him bringing up "making lllluuuuuvvv" in the fantasy suite, he is still responsible for adding to the icky "after taste" this season gave us.

One plus: you can bet either next Bachelor, Chris or Arie, will "keep it zipped" until he is "absolutely sure"... *chuckle chuckle*... Two back to back seasons of Juan and Andi being called out as "sleezy" (sometimes by posters who think they are holier than thou) has probably skeered these two guys. Already Arie is blogging on Sean's site that he has "found God"... and I am patiently waiting for his next revelation: that he has decided to become a "born again virgin" like his bro-buddy. Although he has enjoyed the forbidden fruit in the past, he will temporarily go on a diet until he says "I do".

Oh JBF, u are too funny! You know the " born again virgin " really works. IMO, they are a lot of us Christians who still believe in waiting until marriage. But, no judgment here, too each his own.
I really miss you JBF, I hope we are going to be in the same team this time. I am #TeamChris for sure. I think he is the bom. I can't wait to follow his journey to find love.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 am

Cecilia wrote:
gabriele wrote:have you guys seen this? supposedly nick is in the running for the next bachelor.
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-next-bachelor-bachelorette-runner-up-a-top-contender-201488

I would be beyond excited.  But then I would be on this board from September to March.  Not good.

I sincerely hope Nick is not in the running. Too much stuttering and stammering for me. Ugh!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:22 am

As per RS, Chris has been confirmed as the Bachelor. Apparently the contract has been signed and they were filming at the Iowa State Fair. See Chris' thread.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:47 am

Sprite wrote:As per RS, Chris has been confirmed as the Bachelor. Apparently the contract has been signed and they were filming at the Iowa State Fair. See Chris' thread.

I see what team you were on! LOL I think it will be interesting how that all works out.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:09 am

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:As per RS, Chris has been confirmed as the Bachelor. Apparently the contract has been signed and they were filming at the Iowa State Fair. See Chris' thread.

I see what team you were on!  LOL  I think it will be interesting how that all works out.

Am I that transparent?

Josh was OK, Nick grew on me...Andi didn't, but I liked Chris throughout. Knew there was zero there with Andi....thankfully...and suspected we might be treated to his own season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it might be a season like Sean's. I'm just waiting for him to find his very own sparklette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happyharvick Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:53 am

There is a reality program in Holland called Boer Zoekt Vrouw, translated farmer seeks wife. It's been running a few seasons. They pick a few unwed farmers to showcase, then the public who are interested in dating them write to the farmer. From there the farmer picks his top 10', a few speed dates and then the top 3 live a week I the farm. It's a really fun show and has a pretty high success rate in couples staying together.
If Chris is the next bachelor it would be fun if the top 3 spent some real time on the farm, getting their hands dirty.

[
happyharvick
happyharvick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 am

happyharvick wrote:There is a reality program in Holland called Boer Zoekt Vrouw, translated farmer seeks wife. It's been running a few seasons. They pick a few unwed farmers to showcase, then the public who are interested in dating them write to the farmer. From there the farmer picks his top 10', a few speed dates and then the top 3 live a week I the farm. It's a really fun show and has a pretty high success rate in couples staying together.
If Chris is the next bachelor it would be fun if the top 3 spent some real time on the farm, getting their hands dirty.

If MF did that I suspect we would be treated to our own version of Green Acres.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:40 am

Maggenzm wrote:
JBF wrote:Poor boy doesn't have a chance, although he might make Bachelor In Paradise NEXT year... if ABC bothers to renew it. He has to get over the outrage on the motherboard first. Even though the posters over there are angrier at Andi for leading him on than at him bringing up "making lllluuuuuvvv" in the fantasy suite, he is still responsible for adding to the icky "after taste" this season gave us.

One plus: you can bet either next Bachelor, Chris or Arie, will "keep it zipped" until he is "absolutely sure"... *chuckle chuckle*... Two back to back seasons of Juan and Andi being called out as "sleezy" (sometimes by posters who think they are holier than thou) has probably skeered these two guys. Already Arie is blogging on Sean's site that he has "found God"... and I am patiently waiting for his next revelation: that he has decided to become a "born again virgin" like his bro-buddy. Although he has enjoyed the forbidden fruit in the past, he will temporarily go on a diet until he says "I do".

Oh JBF, u are too funny! You know the " born again virgin " really works. IMO, they are a lot of us Christians who still believe in waiting until marriage. But,  no judgment here, too each his own.
I really miss you JBF, I hope we are going to be in the same team this time. I am #TeamChris for sure. I think he is the bom. I can't wait to follow his journey to find love.

*chuckle chuckle*

Let's not forget. Sean may have been a "born again virgin", but we still got a TON of sex talk on his wedding show, complete with Consummation Station. All of that "live feed" on The Bed made me think we would see some spectacular football game or wrestling match performed there, since there was so much build up.

The one post that stood out for me was on an abc.com thread discussing Arie's article. It was simply this: "I miss the OLD Arie." That poster was fearful that Arie would no longer be... fun... as the lead.

... and I think Chris will be a fun lead. Of course many here (over 61%) were banking on Arie and I suspect the most critical posts are ones of disappointment more than outright hostility directed towards Chris. I mean... the guy is friendly with Nick post-show despite all of their drama... and Josh also likes him, so what could be THAT bad about Chris?

The wonderful thing about the Iowa Farmer is that we know he won't be TOTALLY prudish and "innocent". None of us would be entering his season putting him on a pedestal, only to knock him off later. His decades old "rap sheet" was a hotsy totsy topic both here and over on abc.com for a while. Mind you, that was his old "wilder" youth and, as he stated while peddling that four-way bicycle in Belgium (with Andi just enjoying the ride as he, Nick, Dylan and Brian did all the work), he is now in his thirties and "getting old". It is time to settle down. As covered on his hometown, no woman has to change EVERYTHING in her life to move to a farm. You would think, from the way some folks fuss online, he is living in the Australia outback with nothing but kangaroos as company.

Again, I'm thinking the closest match to Chris among past leads is Andrew Firestone, who was just as "tied" to his career and family winery. This was one of the reasons why he and Jen Shefft didn't last. Therefore, the screeners need to find him an "Ivana Bozilovic" for this show. She could be somebody with a radically different career, like fashion modeling, so viewers will be scratching their heads. Yet she can secretly (off camera) crave his lifestyle. Hey! Andy and Ivana have three kids now.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:00 am

Santa Ynez California is a far, far cry from Arlington Iowa in pretty much every way. The Firestone winery is only about 40 minutes from Santa Barbara. Arlington Iowa is 2 hours from Des Moines, in mild weather. And you never have to worry about ice covered roads to double the drive time into town.
I dont think Jen Shefft didnt last because of living the "rural" life. She and Andrew lived in San Fransisco anyway.
Personally, I dont see Chris as a heartland Andrew Firestone, though I bet he does.  giggling 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:08 am

Oh I don't think Jen was worried about any "rural life" either... and you are right about that winery hardly being "rural". BTW, there is an interview floating around on youtube with her and Harrison discussing "what went wrong", but I wouldn't know where it is. Here... I was just thinking in terms of "like" leads.

Too bad they still can't go along with a Double Bachelor concept. Fish Boy Byron was part of one season like that, but the second Bachelor left in episode #1 when he got fewer roses from the ladies than Byron. Yet it would be amusing to see an Arie AND Chris show of sorts... well, for ME, it would be fun anyway.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Wasn't there a short lived reality show in the US called "Farmer Takes a Wife"?  It also may have been called something else, but the concept was the same; a cute farmer choosing a  "mate" from a bunch of "city girls", if I'm not mistaken.  Pretty much the American version of "Outback Jack" (which BTW produced a still married couple with several children now I believe  yes ).

eta I just checked and the show was called "Farmer Wants a Wife".

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk