SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:04 pm

atem wrote:Drat.  Anyone know what the t-shirts say?  Notice that #60 on his?

To me to looks like LOUI, but not 100% on that.  I looked at Louisana Tech's roster but their #60 is not the name of the guy on the Twitter account.  But they are not in the SEC either.  Blue lettering narrows down the SEC possibilities... Kentucky and  Florida are a more royal blue.  Ole Miss and Auurn have more of a navy color. But the letters on his shirt don't look like any of those to me.  What do y'all think?  

Good sleuthing atem, just not sure this is going to lead anywhere for us, but it's definitely worth a shot and I'll keep looking.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:06 pm

I think he may not be the SEC connection, but is related to her somehow.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:20 pm

atem wrote:I think he may not be the SEC connection, but is related to her somehow.  

Good catch atem. He's probably a brother. The one that's going to threaten Chris during HTD's. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Louisiana State (LSU) is in the SEC and is in Baton Rouge. But any really good player in the state would hope to play for LSU which has the best football program in state.

That being said- there is no definitive information one way or another.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
atem wrote:Drat.  Anyone know what the t-shirts say?  Notice that #60 on his?

To me to looks like LOUI, but not 100% on that.  I looked at Louisana Tech's roster but their #60 is not the name of the guy on the Twitter account.  But they are not in the SEC either.  Blue lettering narrows down the SEC possibilities... Kentucky and  Florida are a more royal blue.  Ole Miss and Auurn have more of a navy color. But the letters on his shirt don't look like any of those to me.  What do y'all think?  

Good sleuthing atem, just not sure this is going to lead anywhere for us, but it's definitely worth a shot and I'll keep looking.

I tried the High School for Ruston: their colors are red, so the blue lettering doesn't match that either.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:28 pm

jcrbil wrote:Louisiana State (LSU) is in the SEC and is in Baton Rouge.  But any really good player in the state would hope to play for LSU which has the best football program in state.

The letter colors on his tshirt in his profile picture do not look like LSU colors.  They look blue, not purple to me.   That's why I started with Louisiana Tech, who are blue, red, and white.  

But who knows if that shirt is even a current picture/team shirt.  Your right, no definitive info, one way or the other.  no idea

ETA:  was hoping if we could find him somewhere it would help us unravel more info on who he was and the connection...regardless of where he played.  Maybe someone will have better luck than me!  :yes:

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Bad enough we have to sleuth the contestants, now we're sleuthing the possible brother/ relative to the contestant. cantstopl

Thanks for the college football courses!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 pm

This also might be another brother. It could still be the right family.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Louisiana State (LSU) is in the SEC and is in Baton Rouge.  But any really good player in the state would hope to play for LSU which has the best football program in state.

The letter colors on his tshirt in his profile picture do not look like LSU colors.  They look blue, not purple to me.   That's why I started with Louisiana Tech, who are blue, red, and white.  

But who knows if that shirt is even a current picture/team shirt.  Your right, no definitive info, one way or the other.  no idea

ETA:  was hoping if we could find him somewhere it would help us unravel more info on who he was and the connection...regardless of where he played.  Maybe someone will have better luck than me!  :yes:

Me too. Looks like a dead end. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Are the colors royal blue and red?   If so he probably plays for La Tech.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:49 pm

jcrbil wrote:This also might be another brother.  It could still be the right family.

I think it is. To much of a coincindence that he suddenly follows RS. If we could find a F/B and luck out with some pics, would be great. I can't seem to find anything on him

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Muslady wrote:Are the colors royal blue and red?   If so he probably plays for La Tech.

He's wearng a grey shirt with blue lettering.  That saying something football.  The first few letters look like LOUI to me, but not certain on it.  Already checked the La Tech roster, no one by that name is on it.

GuardianAngel wrote:
jcrbil wrote:This also might be another brother.  It could still be the right family.

I think it is. To much of a coincindence that he suddenly follows RS. If we could find a F/B and luck out with some pics, would be great. I can't seem to find anything on him

Me either.  no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk