SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 am

jcrbil wrote:This also might be another brother.  It could still be the right family.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/graham_thomas00.html

There is a Lindsey Graham who is 30 years old and lives in Ruston, Louisiana. Could it be her?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:08 am

Cool! Thanks for the find. I don't know, but it will be cool if we scooped it first!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:25 am

atem wrote:Cool!  Thanks for the find.  I don't know, but it will be cool if we scooped it first!

You're welcome! Interesting to note that the entire family is on Facebook but she is not or her account may be deactivated. May be grasping here but trying to find something on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 am

If this is the family then RS had the SEC connection wrong it would appear.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:36 am

Wait.. its already hometowns?? How come we don't know many of the girls?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:39 am

jcrbil wrote:If this is the family then RS had the SEC connection wrong it would appear.

According to the website, their Dad played football at Missouri. Is that a SEC school?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 am

california90 wrote:Wait.. its already hometowns?? How come we don't know many of the girls?

Because, chloep decided not to get any this season.

RS is playing coy for some reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:43 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:If this is the family then RS had the SEC connection wrong it would appear.

According to the website, their Dad played football at Missouri.  Is that a SEC school?

Mizzou has only been in the SEC for a few years. Definitely not a SEC school when this girl's dad attended.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:56 am

I have no idea if this is the girl or not but the football connection could be Terry Bradshaw as well. He is from La Tech.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:19 am

Muslady wrote:I have no idea if this is the girl or not but the football connection could be Terry Bradshaw as well.  He is from La Tech.

I don't think it's Lindsey as I think she's now married.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:21 am

umngirl wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

According to the website, their Dad played football at Missouri.  Is that a SEC school?

Mizzou has only been in the SEC for a few years. Definitely not a SEC school when this girl's dad attended.

Thank you! The only other thing I could find on this girl was one of her friends, Megan Hines Gaines, likes the Bachelor on Facebook. Lindsey was her maid of honor. Probably too much of a stretch for it to be the same girl. Thanks for your help; I am not very familiar with the SEC schools. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:22 am

atem wrote:
Muslady wrote:I have no idea if this is the girl or not but the football connection could be Terry Bradshaw as well.  He is from La Tech.

I don't think it's Lindsey as I think she's now married.

Darn! I thought we might have had a possible match! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk