SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Now that would be the "most dramatic finale" ever!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:28 pm

sara11 wrote:Maybe the change is that overnights are in Bali and then the final two take a trip to the corn farm to see if they can live there

Wouldn't it be more obvious who the F2 are?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:37 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't get her tweet. Does she mean it's happening now?

Her name is Heidi L. Atkinson.  She and her fiancé, Michael Gruhn, are getting married in June 4, 2016 in Auburn, Washington.  

Is it possible the change RS is talking about has to do with location and one of the dates took place there?  Just a guess.  

I saw that on The Knot, but I think it could be wrong. It hasn't been finished and she is talking in twitter as if the wedding is coming up sometime soon. June 5 2015 is a Saturday and in 2016 is a Monday. She follows several people from Iowa, is an Iowa State grad and her husband to be works for Cat, I think.
Although her post is confusing, I think she means that the rose ceremony took place already. I just thought with the Iowa connection it would be the Hotel Julian rose ceremony.
With the RS "new information" who really knows what is going on?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:44 pm

The reason why I don't think it's in Iowa is due to people would see who the F2 are.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That would be a great twist. Drop them off by Heli like in Survivor. The corn field is a maze. They have to survive the maze and the elements to make it to the FRC podium. As they go through the maze there are puzzles to attend to. The one who gets through first is the F1.
Or in this case the one who gets through first, is free to go --gets a grande latte, a new wardrobe, a new car and the winter in Bali. The loser--she gets the winter in Arlington with the man-booby prize.

#TheBachelorHungerGames... F1 gets free corn for a lifetime cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:33 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:

Her name is Heidi L. Atkinson.  She and her fiancé, Michael Gruhn, are getting married in June 4, 2016 in Auburn, Washington.  

Is it possible the change RS is talking about has to do with location and one of the dates took place there?  Just a guess.  

mtnlvr55 wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

I saw that on The Knot, but I think it could be wrong. It hasn't been finished and she is talking in twitter as if the wedding is coming up sometime soon.  June 5 2015 is a Saturday and in 2016 is a Monday. She follows several people from Iowa, is an Iowa State grad and her husband to be works for Cat, I think.
Although her post is confusing, I think she means that the rose ceremony took place already. I just thought with the Iowa connection it would be the Hotel Julian rose ceremony.
With the RS "new information" who really knows what is going on?

June 4 2016 is a Saturday. June 5 2015 is a Friday. She just got engaged a month or two ago, I would think June 4 2016 would be the date. It doesn't matter, IA mtn, the RC probably already took place. It's the location that's confusing me. Have they been to Washington that we know of? Maybe it was a RC that happened weeks ago?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:57 pm

I hope the pig they castrate isn't Chris!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That would be a great twist. Drop them off by Heli like in Survivor. The corn field is a maze. They have to survive the maze and the elements to make it to the FRC podium. As they go through the maze there are puzzles to attend to. The one who gets through first is the F1.
Or in this case the one who gets through first, is free to go --gets a grande latte, a new wardrobe, a new car and the winter in Bali. The loser--she gets the winter in Arlington with the man-booby prize.

You guys are hilarious!  I just read a news story about some people who called 911 after being stuck in a corn maze for 4 hours and it was time for it to close. Kasha, as a fan of Survivor and The Bach I really like this Crossover idea of yours.

clapping!

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Kasha don't you like Chris? Or do you just get an allergic reaction when you think of Iowa...the land of tall girls and beautiful corn. I can say that because I grew up there! :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:54 pm

I have no issue with Iowa. It would not be a place I would choose to live as I have already done rural midwest and have a very good idea what it would be like living there.
Chris is--ok.
I am an equal opportunity snarkist.
Personally, I think it's a joke he is on this show. The guy could easily, if he really wanted to, meet a home grown gal on his own. I would bet that out of the 25 contestants that were picked, perhaps 2 will be in an age demographic and serious about moving to Iowa and being his wife. jmoaa
I am glad the format will have the ladies in the good ole heartland vs Europe. TPTB are keeping it more real. The part not real is the host of younger ladies that are models, actresses, beauty queens, fill in the blank wannabees to bring more publicity to their careers than the possibility of being a farmer's wife. jmoaa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Personally, I think it's a joke he is on this show. The guy could easily, if he really wanted to, meet a home grown gal on his own. I would bet that out of the 25 contestants that were picked, perhaps 2 will be in an age demographic and serious about moving to Iowa and being his wife. jmoaa
Casting Chris as the lead would have been ridiculous even if he werent boring.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:06 pm

beader wrote:

Puzzles = pick corn, freeze corn, can corn, slop the hogs, castrate those that need it, make a pie acceptable for the county fair, butcher a pig, make sausage "from scratch,"  -- the possibilities are endless and, of course, never before seen on TB!
beader - did they hire you to plan the dates this season? That means you're an associate producer - right? You're going to spill and spoil each week for us - right? Cannot wait for the 2 on 1 pig butchering date. Hugesmile
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk