SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:38 am

He could be hiding out at the farm. He likes that game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:49 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 B3-F_hLCQAAsHN0

tvtagBachelor ‏@tvtagBachelor
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Is the f1 always in CH top 5 to watch out for ?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:08 pm

^^ I don't think Catherine was. But I don't really recall.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:26 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 B3-F_hLCQAAsHN0

tvtagBachelor ‏@tvtagBachelor
Such a Great pic of Chris just had to copy it again!!! Thanks for brining it over mtnlvr. As for the other topic of Chris Harrison's 5 to watch for has he given that out for this season yet and if so where is it?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He could be hiding out at the farm. He likes that game.

cantstopl
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:42 pm

I think Whitney looks like a genuinely happy, nice person. Excited to watch them together.

Other stand outs to me in the group photo are Becca, Nikki and Tracey - guess just no connection there - she just looks so cute and nice.

Don't get a preseason draw to Britt myself at all, but CH sure is starting the "she's so great Chris would run away with her right out of the limo" stuff in his 5 to watch so maybe they do want her as Bachette.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:10 pm

relaxing wrote:I think Whitney looks like a genuinely happy, nice person.  Excited to watch them together.

Other stand outs to me in the group photo are Becca, Nikki and Tracey - guess just no connection there - she just looks so cute and nice.

Don't get a preseason draw to Britt myself at all, but CH sure is starting the "she's so great Chris would run away with her right out of the limo" stuff in his 5 to watch so maybe they do want her as Bachette.

They are already propping Britt up?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

Such a Great pic of Chris just had to copy it again!!! Thanks for brining it over mtnlvr. As for the other topic of Chris Harrison's 5 to watch for has he given that out for this season yet and if so where is it?

The article is in the Media No discussion thread, and bleu posted the 5 in their respective threads. Click view new posts top right hand of any page and bottom right hand of any page, and you'll see the topics that have new posts in them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:24 pm

They may have to ^^. They certainly don't have much of a stir going for this season coming up for TB.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:27 pm

I agree. I'm sure the girls that signed up for the travel were disappointed, did I read that only the F3 actually traveled outside the US, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:41 pm

That is correct. They went to Bali for the FDs.
Ratings could be totally different than what is expected and not related to how much talk is going on regarding the upcoming season.
It never hurts to put a name out there early for a fan base, even if we are talking about next May.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk