SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Was Nikki in 5 to watch?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Was Nikki in 5 to watch?

No she wasn't. The five to watch were Whitney, Kelsey, Jade, Britt, and Ashley I.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Neither was Becca.

Also, that's pretty laughable how Chris H. says Jade has a 'rebellious past'...yeah, whatever. Of course, she doesn't let Chris S. know (yeah, right) until the end.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:47 pm

RoseLover86 wrote:

No she wasn't.  The five to watch were Whitney, Kelsey, Jade, Britt, and Ashley I.

Oops! I actually meant Nikki Ferrell from Juan Pablo's season. Sorry I should have been more clear! I totally forgot there was a Nikki on the show this season.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:54 pm

I have to say, not one of the headshots are a bad picture. Maybe they're using a new photographer?
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:02 pm

I don't agree. I don't think Carly's head shot was the best. Not that it was horrible.

Anyone else think it interesting that Chris S said he'd be willing to move to Chicago?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:47 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:

No she wasn't.  The five to watch were Whitney, Kelsey, Jade, Britt, and Ashley I.

Oops! I actually meant Nikki Ferrell from Juan Pablo's season. Sorry I should have been more clear! I totally forgot there was a Nikki on the show this season.

San, I checked back and JP's 5 to watch was Clare, Sharleen, Lucy, Elise and Cassandra. No Nikki.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:

San, I checked back and JP's 5 to watch was Clare, Sharleen, Lucy, Elise and Cassandra. No Nikki.

And no Andi!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 pm

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

And no Andi!  

Nope, so Britt being in there doesn't necessarily mean she'll be the next lead, but the way CH kept going on about her makes me think she's who they want. Rolling Eyes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:22 pm

atem wrote:I don't agree.  I don't think Carly's head shot was the best.  Not that it was horrible.

Anyone else think it interesting that Chris S said he'd be willing to move to Chicago?  
Where did he say this? He actually mentioned Chicago?   I guess he just spoiled the season - all by his lonesome.    Who needs the F2 to blab it all on a plane?  cantstopl
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Well, I doubt they are going with 2 of the F4 for fairly obvious reasons. If they don't go with the F2---that would leave someone in the F6, right? Kind of like Ali.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Ali was f4.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk