SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:27 am

imouttatime wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Relalou wrote:I've just gone back over the season to look at the developing relationship between Andi and Josh and it is just so lovely to watch it grow.  One of the small things I noticed is the little "head shake" or check that Josh does when he is approaching Andi in Ghent and sees her for the first time.  Its like a "wow, there is that pit in the stomach feeling she gives me" moment.  Very subtle but very cute.  
I'd love to hear other favorite JODI moments...
This is sick but one of my favorite moments was the speech she gave Chris before him giving him the gdr, which was entirely a lecture directed at Josh. I couldn't stop laughing, she's nuts laugh out loud laugh out loud

And I LOVED her itm about Josh playing with kids and how much they loved him. So cute!!

Obviously all their interactions are adorable and funny but those stick out Smiley

Haha! So true. And Josh knew it was directed at him. His face during her speech is priceless.
My favorite moment was week 3, their alone time after the group date, when she squished his nose (or mouth?!) They just looked so comfortable together and were smiling so much like their cheeks hurt.

Can someone refresh my memory on what she said.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:47 am

nannymargie wrote:
imouttatime wrote:
Alanna wrote:
This is sick but one of my favorite moments was the speech she gave Chris before him giving him the gdr, which was entirely a lecture directed at Josh. I couldn't stop laughing, she's nuts laugh out loud laugh out loud

And I LOVED her itm about Josh playing with kids and how much they loved him. So cute!!

Obviously all their interactions are adorable and funny but those stick out Smiley

Haha! So true. And Josh knew it was directed at him. His face during her speech is priceless.
My favorite moment was week 3, their alone time after the group date, when she squished his nose (or mouth?!) They just looked so comfortable together and were smiling so much like their cheeks hurt.

Something about trust and confidence !

My fav is definitely the awkward hug during that group date. It was like she was so hurt but she played it cool but it was so obv she was so mad at josh just because she was so madly into him. Just the way she walks away after she says her goodnight. It was almost like she didn't want to hug josh to kinda discipline him haha

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 am

joshfan wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
imouttatime wrote:

My fav is definitely the awkward hug during that group date. It was like she was so hurt but she played it cool but it was so obv she was so mad at josh just because she was so madly into him. Just the way she walks away after she says her goodnight. It was almost like she didn't want to hug josh to kinda discipline him haha

She wasn't even going to hug him at all, but he gave her no choice. Oh emm geee. It's so clear she wanted to really punish him with this no hug business. I heartbeat her. THE DRAMA.
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 14 Screen14

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 am

Lol, love the picture!!! Josh is so ready...  rofl 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:02 am

Kaltie wrote:Lol, love the picture!!! Josh is so ready...  rofl 

I felt sorry for Josh. But just look at your Avi that was the next time they met. So they got over that spat.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:07 am

nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Lol, love the picture!!! Josh is so ready...  rofl 

I felt sorry for Josh.  But just look at your Avi that was the next time they met.  So they got over that spat.

True and only strengthened their relationship and showed them they could get through "rough times." Also showed Andi and Josh just how much the other person meant to them.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:18 am

Alanna wrote:
joshfan wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

She wasn't even going to hug him at all, but he gave her no choice. Oh emm geee. It's so clear she wanted to really punish him with this no hug business. I heartbeat her. THE DRAMA.
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 14 Screen14

I know! So much SHADE from Andi!  giggling giggling 

They made up by the RC.  i think she said in her blog that week we missed some good conversation between them.  Wasn't this the RC where Josh also gave her birthday gift?  I wonder how many other guys gave her a birthday gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:23 am

Alanna wrote:
joshfan wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yeah she is "such a girl" in this scene. All ruffled feathers and hurt feelings. I love it too!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 am

LOL, didn't Andi throw shade LOL!!! She was acting just like a GF to Josh at that moment, she almost forgot she was on camera....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:02 am

Can someone make a gif of that moment ?  bowdown 

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:07 am

Funny part was, he still got his hug though, cause he kinda put his arm out in front of Bryan and she had no choice...LOL so as mad as she was at our Joshalicious, he ultimately won in the end. Also per the questions that were sent, i think Josh stated they made up after this heated arguement and kissed it out later that evening, which of course TPTB left on the cutting room floor.

gotta love Andi though she was at this point already so into Josh, that her natural instincts were kicking in without her even realizing it. laugh out loud  giggling 
Girl was smitten early on, guess she wanted to play hard to get and not make it to easy for our Josh

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Looking back at the season 10 preview at the beginning and seeing andi cry and saying "too good to be true, fairytales don't happen" makes me so sad sad she was genuinely so hurt by josh. Idk makes me think was there more to the whole trust issue? Plus her interview on youtube with lisa she did say that was really sad part to watch back

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy