SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 pm

luvlady345 wrote:If Josh is going to be on, we still don't know if Andi isn't... Just hold on...

Right on! She might have Derek! I love it. Why not do it if the opportunity present itself.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by thirteen Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:If Josh is going to be on, we still don't know if Andi isn't... Just hold on...

Right on! She might have Derek! I love it. Why not do it if the opportunity present itself.

Derek is already paired with Bethany Mota Smiley
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Derek, would never be paired with someone who couldn't dance, never gonna happen....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:29 pm

On that Huff Post interview, their reaction was fairly clearly one of "not for us, not under consideration." Ready cash aside, it doesn't suit them too well in terms of where they have said their interests lie and where they have ties.

The problem with their celebrity status for where their interests lie is who would choose their legal or financial advisor on the basis of the candidate's having found love on a TV show? That notoriety will open doors, and present more opportunities, but to actually win and hold clients (or for Andi, get a job as an attorney) each would have to back it up with a track record of actual sound legal judgment (cases or deals, and outcomes) and for financial advisors, meeting clients' short and long term financial goals one quarter at a time.

It's awkward. I think they end up being "celebrities" going to paid appearances on the side, for nest egg purposes, as opposed to devoting full time to opportunities being a celebrity from a dating show or SEC "royal family". The endorsements side where they blog and tweet out promotional spammy crap about beauty or fitness products like others have is hopefully beneath them. Bleck.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 pm

^^ IMO,  With the Nick's scandal,  I don't think Andi would want to go back to her old job.  As for the new opportunities as a result of their new "fame",  it's up to them to pick and choose what they want to do. ( even the "craps" that you think they shouldn't do)

My point is, everything they do together will be the right thing for them, not for us.  IMO.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:30 pm

vivi2 wrote:^^ IMO,  With the Nick's scandal,  I don't think Andi would want to go back to her old job.  As for the new opportunities as a result of their new "fame",  it's up to them to pick and choose what they want to do. ( even the "craps" that you think they shouldn't do)

My point is, everything they do together will be the right thing for them, not for us.  IMO.

clapping! Well said. It is their life. We can have an opinion but it certainly does not matter in the big picture! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm

vivi2 wrote:

Both Josh and Andi are very smart, they will make the best decisions for them.  That being said,  I'm still hoping at least one will join DWTS.  You bet I'm gonna watch!

ITA! DWTS is one of my guilty pleasure, and would truly love to watch Josh and Andi. I hope one or both are dancing. We shall see.  
See, every stage of our lives  opens up opportunities we can seize on, and this seams like a great one to get some cash for a young couple starting life. I don't see how this can hurt. But yes they will make decision that's best for them I am sure.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:04 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:^^ IMO,  With the Nick's scandal,  I don't think Andi would want to go back to her old job.  As for the new opportunities as a result of their new "fame",  it's up to them to pick and choose what they want to do. ( even the "craps" that you think they shouldn't do)

clapping!   Well said.   It is their life.  We can have an opinion but it certainly does not matter in the big picture!  ;)

:yes: We just follow their lead, we support whatever they decide to do. It's their life. IMO, If they can't make it because of the stress of DWTS, they are not going to make it in real life period.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Overall I think that Andi and Josh have done a great job in the spotlight. They attend enough events and post enough pics without it being too much.

I think the fact that they hired a local PR firm shows a lot to me as opposed to hiring an LA based firm etc. As all these couples usually hire to help them migrate these times. Shows me their priorities lie in Atlanta.

I would be surprised if they did DWTS, but even if they did good for them!

Overall they seem to be doing well and I think one of the strongest to come out of this show at this stage. Happy for them.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Aaron Murray has made the KC Chiefs active roster.  He will be their 3rd string QB.  They did not release Tyler Bray, evidently they see potential and he was placed on IR which makes him ineligible to play this year.

Huge accomplishment, congrats to Aaron! Obviously his goal now is to move up to backup QB with the Chiefs or another team, gaining experience to eventually achieve a starting QB position.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:23 pm

[quote="Alanna"]
Trueloveforever wrote:
mindless wrote:I must be alone in this then, but I think the guy in that car with Emma looks exactly like Josh. Those thighs are seriously muscly, like Josh's. You just can't see his pecs, because he's leaning back. But if you want to make sure, then I'd look at his hand. It looks like there are a couple of brown spots on the side of his left hand, so should be easy to identify, if they're permanent. I'd go look at close-ups of Josh's hands.

Someone said this on puredwts giggling

Emma having Josh? To me the physique and skin color of the guy in her car looks nothing like Josh. Josh was so thick across his upper torso that he could barely walk upright, let alone dance. This guy looks completely different.

The hair texture and color of the hair is not Josh's. And, the definition of the chest is not as prominent as our Josh. To me, he has more of a Nick finish that Josh...Not that Nick would EVER qualify to be a thought on DWTS though...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 pm

If this Michael Waltrip lives in or is from Atlanta then it's probably him. :tissuebox Some are saying that she has been matched with him to dance this season so I guess hopes that it could have been Josh are slim to none.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy