SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:08 am

Jolena wrote: Wait, I thought the cast for DWTS was already confirmed ? Is Josh going to be an added surprise contestant?  question Does anyone know how many contestants have already been confirmed ?

They only announced the professional dancers, the cast are all announced on Thursday the 4th. There have been 4 confirmed already out of a total of 13, Josh is not confirmed still rumored same as Andi.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:08 am

If that guy in the car with Emma wasen't Josh then maybe it was another dancer that will partner with Andi. I can't wait until we know for sure what the heck is going on. Suspect So exciting if we get to see that handsome hunk on our TV screens for another 8 weeks. High clap he'll be ready for that wedding reception and we'll get to see all his new dance steps when they film the reception !!! cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:08 am

Josh seems really fun, someone who likes to take chances and doesn't like saying no to opportunities that come his way. It makes more sense for him to do this than Andi but they do seem like a package deal for the show, especially because she was the lead, so I guess we'll see. If true, I'm going to love seeing him all the time again. He's the best! I'm sure Andi will obviously be on the show too so it'll be fun to watch!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:16 am

Alanna wrote:Josh seems really fun, someone who likes to take chances and doesn't like saying no to opportunities that come his way. It makes more sense for him to do this than Andi but they do seem like a package deal for the show, especially because she was the lead, so I guess we'll see. If true, I'm going to love seeing him all the time again. He's the best! I'm sure Andi will obviously be on the show too so it'll be fun to watch!

I agree Alanna, and this is a great opportunity to make some $$ , have fun, and learn how to dance. With their popularity , no doubt they will draw the votes. I'm so excited. :yes: and ready to Cheer them on. !!! cheerleader cheerleader
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 am

Josh is actully more popular then Andi. Alot of people have commented and said they didnt want to see Andi(probably because the finale) but were open to Josh dancing. Under the twitter and IG pics a lot of people guessed it was josh in the  pic with Emma. Let's be honest here this  a win situation for abc because he's a good looking guy and the ladies will love him laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 am

Alanna wrote:Josh seems really fun, someone who likes to take chances and doesn't like saying no to opportunities that come his way. It makes more sense for him to do this than Andi but they do seem like a package deal for the show, especially because she was the lead, so I guess we'll see. If true, I'm going to love seeing him all the time again. He's the best! I'm sure Andi will obviously be on the show too so it'll be fun to watch!
I confess that I didn't think there was any way they'd have him on without her since technically, he's not really a "star." But it's pretty hard to ignore all the SM clues and it's seeming really likely, isn't it? Dammit. Now I have to actually watch!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Josh is actully more popular then Andi. Alot of people have commented and said they didnt want to see Andi(probably because the finale) but were open to Josh dancing. Under the twitter and IG pics a lot of people guessed it was josh in the  pic with Emma. Let's be honest here this  a win situation for abc because he's a good looking guy and the ladies will love him laugh out loud

I thought I read that people were saying that it wasent Josh in the car. (The guy wasen't tan enough or big enough to be Josh).
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 am

FYI Melissa rycroft was on dwts twice and she was a f1 and not a lead.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 am

If Andi isn't doing it then maybe to have her take some part in it they'll have her and Josh do just one dance together like they did with Jake and Vienna.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:26 am

ThankMeLater wrote:FYI Melissa rycroft was on dwts twice and she was a f1 and not a lead.

This is true. Obviously ABC goes by the popularity of someone as well and Josh was a popular bachelor to say the least. giggling I guess all those tweets to Millsy requesting to get Andi and Josh back on our TV screen paid off. :yes: cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
I confess that I didn't think there was any way they'd have him on without her since technically, he's not really a "star." But it's pretty hard to ignore all the SM clues and it's seeming really likely, isn't it? Dammit. Now I have to actually watch!
Right and we know from last season that sm clues win the day. It'll be interesting to see how he does, he's definitely more likeable to the general public than Andi (sorry girl), and media scrutiny won't affect him like it does her either. The sign on bonus is 125K, and Andi's bags, shoes, etc., don't buy themselves so makes sense laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:32 am

cantstopl Alanna I love your posts. Nice to read everyone's thoughts about this!

Last edited by Linds911 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy