SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 am

luvlady345 wrote:Josh/Andi said in the radio interview that they were not moving to LA....  Like I said, being on DWTS is not moving to LA they are staying put in Atlanta just going to LA for work and business....

Great point. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 am

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh seems really fun, someone who likes to take chances and doesn't like saying no to opportunities that come his way. It makes more sense for him to do this than Andi but they do seem like a package deal for the show, especially because she was the lead, so I guess we'll see. If true, I'm going to love seeing him all the time again. He's the best! I'm sure Andi will obviously be on the show too so it'll be fun to watch!
I confess that I didn't think there was any way they'd have him on without her since technically, he's not really a "star." But it's pretty hard to ignore all the SM clues and it's seeming really likely, isn't it? Dammit. Now I have to actually watch!
Right and we know from last season that sm clues win the day. It'll be interesting to see how he does, he's definitely more likeable to the general public than Andi (sorry girl), and media scrutiny won't affect him like it does her either. The sign on bonus is 125K, and Andi's bags, shoes, etc., don't buy themselves so makes sense laugh out loud laugh out loud

I love it Alanna !! And those bags and shoes are def not from Kmarts !! cantstopl Humm how much do they get each week past that,that they stay on? I'm sorry, I watch DWTS but I don't know anything about the $$ part.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:38 am

Linds911 wrote:cantstopl Alanna I love your posts. Nice to read everyone's thoughts about this!
Aww thanks, same to you kisses it'll be interesting and fun, and as long as he can handle the pressure/fameho comments coming at him, I think it'll be great. As with everything else, we'll see!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:39 am

They haven't had any female lead contestants from the show, except Trista please Jake wasn't liked especially choosing Vienna if Andi is not on I think it came down to combination of things...  One of the biggest reason to me is that she can't dance an she wasn't confident enough to just have fun with it like Josh will do, even if he can't dance.....

Last edited by luvlady345 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:39 am

Jolena wrote: If that guy in the car with Emma wasen't Josh then maybe it was another dancer that will partner with Andi.  I can't wait until we know for sure what the heck is going on. Suspect  So exciting if we get to see that handsome hunk on our TV screens for another 8 weeks. High clap he'll be ready for that wedding reception and we'll get to see all his new dance steps when they film the reception !!!  cantstopl
I was looking thru Sasha Farbers's pics, the build on the guy in the car kinda looks like him. (plus he had a beach picture and the hair & color of the legs is smilar).

IFFFF (big IF), that's Sasha, I will be more than thrilled if he's paired with Andi! Sasha and Emma have been dating and in love since at least 2012. Wouldn't that be adorable, the 4 of them can be together dancing and rehearsing? I cannot wait to hear who is on it. I haven't ruled out Andi completely either.

Agree with Luvlady, they will still have Atlanta as their home base and return there when the show is over in LA, so they were not lying at staying in Atlanta. Sean & Cat went back to Texas too.

I hope Josh is on it, I will be dying watching him, so much fun!!!! He's so upbeat and happy, I can see him winning over the judges and dancing shirtless . laugh out loud

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Jolena wrote: If that guy in the car with Emma wasen't Josh then maybe it was another dancer that will partner with Andi.  I can't wait until we know for sure what the heck is going on. Suspect  So exciting if we get to see that handsome hunk on our TV screens for another 8 weeks. High clap he'll be ready for that wedding reception and we'll get to see all his new dance steps when they film the reception !!!  cantstopl
I was looking thru Sasha Farbers's pics, the build on the guy in the car kinda looks like him. (plus he had a beach picture and the hair & color of the legs is smilar).

IFFFF (big IF), that's Sasha, I will be more than thrilled if he's paired with Andi! Sasha and Emma have been dating and in love since at least 2012. Wouldn't that be adorable, the 4 of them can be together dancing and rehearsing? I cannot wait to hear who is on it. I haven't ruled out Andi completely either.

Agree with Luvlady, they will still have Atlanta as their home base and return there when the show is over in LA, so they were not lying at staying in Atlanta. Sean & Cat went back to Texas too.

I hope Josh is on it, I will be dying watching him, so much fun!!!! He's so upbeat and happy, I can see him winning over the judges and dancing shirtless . laugh out loud

OMG !! without a DOUBT !!! :Woah-hoo:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 am

Sasha will not be one of the male professionals. He will be on the troupe. The males are Mark, Derek, Tony, Val, and 2 new ones, Keo Motsepe& Artem Chigvintsev.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am

Linds911 wrote:Sasha will not be one of the male professionals. He will be on the troupe. The males are Mark, Derek, Tony, Val, and 2 new ones, Keo Motsepe& Artem Chigvintsev.
Thanks, didn't know that, dang. Oh well, that guy is the car still doesn't look like Josh at all to me, the hair color on the legs seems too light, and the shoulder bicep area is too small for Josh, IMO. Guess we'll all find out on Sept. 4th!

ETA, Josh may well be her partner, I just don't think that's him in that car pic. jmo Maybe Andi is on it, and that's Derek. scratch

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:00 am

^^ Yeah that's what I said when first saw that picture but with all these little clues today..agree just have to wait and see what happens! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:19 am

It totally seems like Josh is on it. Sadie follows Josh, but not Andi. It will be an interesting next few days. It certainly seems like Emma is his partner, which is wonderful.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:20 am

well if josh is on it, a lot of the emma fans seem to be happy about it.

but can josh dance?

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:27 am

Ash2214 wrote:It totally seems like Josh is on it. Sadie follows Josh, but not Andi. It will be an interesting next few days. It certainly seems like Emma is his partner, which is wonderful.

Ash, the timing of that picture is throwing me off. If it's Josh, when do you think it could have been taken (it was posted 16 hours ago)? There was a tweet tonight from someone who lives in Atlanta who said she met Andi and Josh tonight. And Josh and Andi were clearly in Atlanta Thursday night.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy