SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:02 pm

On the topic of Andi and the Murrays in the other thread I just don't understand why **some**automatically think Andi is a problem.

Yes.  We know that Andi is a strong woman, which Josh has said he likes that about her.  Josh's mother is also a very strong woman and I think that's why Josh likes that strength in Andi.  Yes.  She can be a diva, but admits it.    She also said she can be difficult at times, which Josh says he can handle.

I think by her admitting to all of this on the show everyone just thinks if there's any problem and that's a big if that it has to be Andi's fault.  

Remember when Andi went to the hometown date she said she would be devastated if Josh's family didn't accept her.  So I highly doubt that Andi would intentionally start problems knowing how important family is to Josh.

Andi has so changed and I would say that Josh is the most important person to her even above herself right now.

I do think that Andi will go dress shopping with MM and her mother and Josh's sister and Andi's sister.  I choose to be positive.

Just had to give my opinion.
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by timfan Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:00 pm

I think people might think it is about andi because maybe his family is still angry about the nick situation
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:31 pm

timfan wrote:I think people might think it is about andi because maybe his family is still angry about the nick situation

I really don't think the family is angry about that. As MM said, Josh is only thinking about the moment he put the ring on her - everything else is past. But I do agree with Laura's post. Looking forward to see the two families gel.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Timfan

Why be angry about the N thing? And even if that were the case everyone has to know by now that they both have moved past that and no one can say that Andi hasn't been so good for Josh in so many ways. And I think Josh has been equally good for Andi. I'm sure Andi has done things and felt things for Josh that she has never felt before. He truly is her great love.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:48 pm

I think if there is tension in the family is because josh has had to defend andi maybe especially to his brother aaron but the recent interviews it seems like everything is ok with the family
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Timfan

Why be angry about the N thing?  And even if that were the case everyone has to know by now that they both have moved past that and no one can say that Andi hasn't been so good for Josh in so many ways.  And I think Josh has been equally good for Andi.  I'm sure Andi has done things and felt things for Josh that she has never felt before.  He truly is her great love.

Yes I agree, N is in the past and they don't think twice about him. Josh and andi truly are each other's great loves. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Is there any evidence that there's a problem with MM and Andi or with any of the Murray clan? I follow MM fb and she posts lovingly about all of her kids and fiancées.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Is there any evidence that there's a problem with MM and Andi or with any of the Murray clan?  I follow MM fb and she posts lovingly about all of her kids and fiancées.

Nope. Just a lot of speculation based upon people's ideas about how often relatives should post about each other (rather than communicate privately) and visit with each other. Storm of opinion in an imaginary teacup to me. This couple has a strong sense of family on both sides, but are also making their own relationship a focus. Some think that tweeting and "following" are a sign that all is well, but if that is the case then I am not speaking to any of my family! Others think that Josh should have been with Aaron on the weekend he got engaged… Well I wasn't there for either brother's proposal and none of us assumed it was because we didn't love and support each other. This is just plain daft to me.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Is there any evidence that there's a problem with MM and Andi or with any of the Murray clan?  I follow MM fb and she posts lovingly about all of her kids and fiancées.
Well, Josh unfollowed MM and Aaron, totally ignored the engagement and also his mom's birthday, which isn't characteristic of his normal sm habits, so yes, it does make me personally wonder why he's defriending his own family? It's one thing if he wasn't active on sm at all but that's not the case. He's still active daily, favs tweets daily, and also used to interact with Aaron and mm all the time until he just stopped, luckily dad doesn't have any sm so who knows what's happening there laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Relalou wrote:

Nope.  Just a lot of speculation based upon people's ideas about how often relatives should post about each other (rather than communicate privately) and visit with each other.  Storm of opinion in an imaginary teacup to me.  This couple has a strong sense of family on both sides, but are also making their own relationship a focus.  Some think that tweeting and "following" are a sign that all is well, but if that is the case then I am not speaking to any of my family!  Others think that Josh should have been with Aaron on the weekend he got engaged…  Well I wasn't there for either brother's proposal and none of us assumed it was because we didn't love and support each other.  This is just plain daft to me.

I completely agree. I think it's silly to expect certain things from social media. It's a good thing to keep family stuff private. With that being said, I understand why some people questioned things. It all started during the hometown episode where Kacie favorited some rude and ignorant tweets in regards to Andi. That to me at least is just uncalled for. Not soon after Josh cut ties with her on social media and it appears Aaron returned the favor with Andi. I'm not one to jump to conclusions especially considering that we don't know these people, but I do understand why people were speculating.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Relalou wrote:

Nope.  Just a lot of speculation based upon people's ideas about how often relatives should post about each other (rather than communicate privately) and visit with each other.  Storm of opinion in an imaginary teacup to me.  This couple has a strong sense of family on both sides, but are also making their own relationship a focus.  Some think that tweeting and "following" are a sign that all is well, but if that is the case then I am not speaking to any of my family!  Others think that Josh should have been with Aaron on the weekend he got engaged…  Well I wasn't there for either brother's proposal and none of us assumed it was because we didn't love and support each other.  This is just plain daft to me.

I completely agree. I think it's silly to expect certain things from social media. It's a good thing to keep family stuff private. With that being said, I understand why some people questioned things. It all started during the hometown episode where Kacie favorited some rude and ignorant tweets in regards to Andi. That to me at least is just uncalled for. Not soon after Josh cut ties with her on social media and it appears Aaron returned the favor with Andi. I'm not one to jump to conclusions especially considering that we don't know these people, but I do understand why people were speculating.

Honestly, it s questionable. I wonder the same thing when I didn' t see any tweet from both Andi and Josh to Aaron and Kacie, it was just strange because of how close Josh and Aaron are.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Loveinterest:

I apologize that I can't move quotes around as I'm quite computer challenged. It's on my to do list to have my son help me get around here better.

It is wrong that we speculate on something that is not our business but we just love Andi and Josh and all of the Murrays for that matter so we do give opinions when we sense something is just not right.

I agree with Ash2214 that the feeling started here when Kacie favored a tweet from a guy something about "That girl will never be number one with MM, we all know you're number one. There's not a chance." Now that is not verbatim but pretty close. To me whether Kacie thinks she's number one with MM or not that was not a very nice thing for Andi to see I'm sure.

Also Andi is a big fan of Scandal and people have sort of compared Andi to Olivia Pope with her being a lawyer and all. So anyone that follows twitter or Andi pretty much should know that about her. Andi even posted one night that when she got home Josh had flowers there and had recorded Scandal for her. So Kacie tweeted I think the same night when scandal was on. "Tonight on Scandal Olivia Pope stays far, far away and never returns and everyone lives happily ever after. The end."

So I would say that that's how it all started with Kacie making it clear her thoughts on Andi and I think Josh was just sticking up for Andi.

And people have also opined that MM always writes very nice things about Kacie when she puts something on fb but not much complimentary about Andi.

So again, not anyone's business but it's hard to look past if all of the above is true. MM shouldn't have to hesitate when she puts something on fb about what she posts or doesn't post. Everyone here does understand that MM, of course, has to have a bigger bond with Kacie because she's known her longer and maybe MM just hasn't had the time to bond with Andi in the same way.

I for one would love for Andi and MM to make that time to bond as they both are so important to Josh.

This is just my opinion
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy