SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Just to kind of get an idea of what to look for with Josh and Andi if this is being televised.

Does anyone remember with Sean and Catherine how long before their wedding date was the announcement made? And does anyone know how the announcement was made? Was it on Jimmy Kimmel or in an interview or just announced on sm?

I did watch Sean and Catherine's season but can't remember.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by timfan Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:50 pm

It was announced on gma I think in September
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Just to kind of get an idea of what to look for with Josh and Andi if this is being televised.

Does anyone remember with Sean and Catherine how long before their wedding date was the announcement made?  And does anyone know how the announcement was made?  Was it on Jimmy Kimmel or in an interview or just announced on sm?

Actual proposal date: 11/17/12
Finale aired: 3/11/13
Wedding date announcement on GMA: 10/14/13
Wedding date: 1/26/14

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 pm

umngirl will know for sure, but I think it was mid Oct. on gam.  Ashley and JPs wedding was announced at the beginning of October for and air date in early Dec (and an actual wedding 12/1).  While production is available right after Thanksgiving, Aaron, unless his season gets ended via cut or injury will not be available at that time, and I don't think Josh will get married without him there.

So, that would mean no wedding until February 2015 at the earliest because the Chiefs are good and they shouldn't plan anything until after the Super Bowl (not to say the Chiefs will for sure make it that far).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:05 pm

umngirl wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Just to kind of get an idea of what to look for with Josh and Andi if this is being televised.

Does anyone remember with Sean and Catherine how long before their wedding date was the announcement made?  And does anyone know how the announcement was made?  Was it on Jimmy Kimmel or in an interview or just announced on sm?

Actual proposal date: 11/17/12
Finale aired: 3/11/13
Wedding date announcement on GMA: 10/14/13
Wedding date: 1/26/14

So Maybe we can expect a wedding date announcement around December just before Chris's season starts? no idea ( I guess the big news that josh mentioned was coming was the Advocare business).
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Not expecting any news until mid Feb or March if they want that spring/anniversary wedding.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Linds911 wrote:Not expecting any news until mid Feb or March if they want that spring/anniversary wedding.

I agree and it looks like they want a spring wedding. Smiley Can I just say I love this thread and the positivity.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:47 am

Me too! We may disagree at times and get off track but always find a way to go back to normal. bestbud!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 am

If they wanted to pick a date that was sooner than the date they got engaged of May 9th that meant something special to them then they could pick the date that they first met which I think would be some time in February.

My opinion on all the rumors. Even though we know 100% that the rumors are not true it is still hard to hear as a fan and I'm sure even worse for Josh and Andi to hear.

When Andi hears these rumors she needs to think of the thousands of fans that support her and Josh and not the few that are negative.

But didn't we hear the same sort of thing about Sean and Catherine. It seems to me I remember hearing that Sean's mother and sister didn't like her. Which of course was so untrue. Just like when some people say MM doesn't like her even though it's not true it must hurt Andi to hear that knowing how important it is for Josh that Andi is accepted into his family. We know for sure that Andi's family has adopted Josh with open arms.

And last on Andi's instagram of the Happy quote a girl posted "So sad to hear that my girlfriend met her and she was rude and Josh had to be so nice to make up for Andi's rudeness." I would bank on it that whoever that girl was must have done something to test Andi maybe asked her about N or made a flirty comment towards Josh or something. Andi is honest with people and I think the only way she would be rude is if someone did something rude to her first. Andi is not the type that would be rude to a fan without reason.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:57 am

^The M&G was filmed in March of this year. I don't know that TPTB would want to film then considering the new Bachelorette season will be filmed then. They like to have the weddings filmed in the downtime between seasons of the show.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:If they wanted to pick a date that was sooner than the date they got engaged of May 9th that meant something special to them then they could pick the date that they first met which I think would be some time in February.

My opinion on all the rumors.  Even though we know 100% that the rumors are not true it is still hard to hear as a fan and I'm sure even worse for Josh and Andi to hear.

When Andi hears these rumors she needs to think of the thousands of fans that support her and Josh and not the few that are negative.

But didn't we hear the same sort of thing about Sean and Catherine.   It seems to me I remember hearing that Sean's mother and sister didn't like her.  Which of course was so untrue.  Just like when some people say MM doesn't like her even though it's not true it must hurt Andi to hear that knowing how important it is for Josh that Andi is accepted into his family.  We know for sure that Andi's family has adopted Josh with open arms.

And last on Andi's instagram of the Happy quote a girl posted "So sad to hear that my girlfriend met her and she was rude and Josh had to be so nice to make up for Andi's rudeness."  I would bank on it that whoever that girl was must have done something to test Andi maybe asked her about N or made a flirty comment towards Josh or something.  Andi is honest with people and I think the only way she would be rude is if someone did something rude to her first.  Andi is not the type that would be rude to a fan without reason.

great post. clapping!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Oh my gosh, there are posts that Andi is rude and Josh is a sweetheart literally on the daily. She really has a hard time pretending anything and that rbf cannot be helping things. Most importantly, what's wrong with me that I still floveeee her, but I am crossing the street if I ever see them/her out, I'm scared laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy