SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 pm

edenpol wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Were they contractually obligated to be there all smiles? If so, then yes I'll cut them some slack bc I'm sure if their relationship was rocky or even already broken up they wouldn't hav gone.
I think they did, but even if they didn't, if they didn't go, then all of the attention will be on them not coming instead of Chris. I think they took one for the team, and after thinking about it, I appriciate that.

Yes I agree. I don't think they wanted to pretend. They just put their friend before themselves that night and put his happiness before theirs.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:51 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Were they contractually obligated to be there all smiles? If so, then yes I'll cut them some slack bc I'm sure if their relationship was rocky or even already broken up they wouldn't hav gone.
I think they did, but even if they didn't, if they didn't go, then all of the attention will be on them not coming instead of Chris. I think they took one for the team, and after thinking about it, I appriciate that.

Yes I agree. I don't think they wanted to pretend. They just put their friend before themselves that night and put his happiness before theirs.
thumbsup

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Is there anyone on this forum that saw E! News yesterday that can give some more details about what was said about Josh and Andi? It sounds like Ali shared her opinion which I would be interested to hear, plus someone posted that it was mentioned on there that Andi has released a statement that she was the one who called it off, yet the only public I saw was the joint one, so how true is that I wonder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum but have been lurking here since the proposal aired.  I've never joined a forum, didn't have a twitter or instagram account before I started following Andi and Josh's relationship so am a bit unfamiliar about how all of this works, so I apologize for any mistakes. I was absolutely heartbroken when I heard the news that they split and still feel devastated.  So weird that we can feel so strongly and get so emotionally invested in a couple that we don't know personally. I agree with many of you that Andi and Josh were truly in love and that at some point Andi might have lost sight of her priorities because of all the opportunities that she saw in front of her after the show.  I agree with NannieMargie and Eden that they were so much happier when they were in hiding because they didn't have any distractions and were able to concentrate on getting to know each other and building their relationship while staying out of the limelight.  I think that Josh wasn't prepared for all the craziness that came afterwards and it was always his intention that he and Andi would just be a normal couple, get married and start having babies.  He mentioned in one of the  interviews that he was a homebody. It was very noticeable when you look back at some of their more recent interviews and pictures that he just looked worn out and exhausted both physically an emotionally.  All the traveling and appearances took a toll I think.  None of us know what led to them to break up so abruptly and who actually called it off, and we may never know but I have never seen two people who seemed so right for each other and who looked more in love.  You can't fake the kind of intensity that they shared.  I'm hoping against all hope that they realize that what they had was a once in a lifetime type of love and that they can get past whatever caused them to split. If all of this really was "too good to be true"  then I've totally lost my faith that true love really does exist. This might sound overly dramatic but its how I feel.

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:06 pm

The Josh and Andi Fan threads are new threads. They are not old ones.

This is the link:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2774-josh-murray-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-discussions

When you use view new posts, all the active topics come up. They are in the order of the newest post first for whichever topic someone posted in. All you have to do is look at the title for what you're looking for. Click on the little square and it will take you to the last post you viewed.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 77 Captur18                 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

This is much easier than trying to go through the categories. Once you are caught up on pages, click view new posts again, if there are new posts, the little square will be there.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Elle wrote:Hi everyone, I just joined this forum but have been lurking here since the proposal aired.  I've never joined a forum, didn't have a twitter or instagram account before I started following Andi and Josh's relationship so am a bit unfamiliar about how all of this works, so I apologize for any mistakes. I was absolutely heartbroken when I heard the news that they split and still feel devastated.  So weird that we can feel so strongly and get so emotionally invested in a couple that we don't know personally. I agree with many of you that Andi and Josh were truly in love and that at some point Andi might have lost sight of her priorities because of all the opportunities that she saw in front of her after the show.  I agree with NannieMargie and Eden that they were so much happier when they were in hiding because they didn't have any distractions and were able to concentrate on getting to know each other and building their relationship while staying out of the limelight.  I think that Josh wasn't prepared for all the craziness that came afterwards and it was always his intention that he and Andi would just be a normal couple, get married and start having babies.  He mentioned in one of the  interviews that he was a homebody. It was very noticeable when you look back at some of their more recent interviews and pictures that he just looked worn out and exhausted both physically an emotionally.  All the traveling and appearances took a toll I think.  None of us know what led to them to break up so abruptly and who actually called it off, and we may never know but I have never seen two people who seemed so right for each other and who looked more in love.  You can't fake the kind of intensity that they shared.  I'm hoping against all hope that they realize that what they had was a once in a lifetime type of love and that they can get past whatever caused them to split. If all of this really was "too good to be true"  then I've totally lost my faith that true love really does exist. This might sound overly dramatic but its how I feel.
I agree with that!!
I feel sorry that they had to break up in order for you to join our forum, but welcome!!! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm not against Andi, I think she has a lot of admiral qualities and I absolutely adored them together. But since the breakup I find myself most concerned about Josh and his future happiness. I just have a gut feeling it was Andi that initiated the split, and that at the end they were going through the motions because she wanted to still put n the happy front. There was something about the way she carried on at the premiere. She seemed so happy and giddy and I felt like she was more in control, with Josh just having to get through the night the best he could. That screams he was the one hurting more here to me. I just feel he is the more genuine and truthful with his feelings and would probably have preferred to not go through the act.

I would like to think she is heartbroken over this as well, and that she really did truly love him very deeply as she has said. I have no doubts that he truly loved her.

Great Post Laudergirl! This is exactly how i'm feeling at the moment. I feel like Josh is hurting to the point where MM feels the need to fly out to be with him and him taking down his twitter banner also tells me he is more upset.
I'm sure there will be a sit down interview with Andi at some point hopefully we'll get more info..

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:19 pm

edenpol wrote:
Elle wrote:Hi everyone, I just joined this forum but have been lurking here since the proposal aired.  I've never joined a forum, didn't have a twitter or instagram account before I started following Andi and Josh's relationship so am a bit unfamiliar about how all of this works, so I apologize for any mistakes. I was absolutely heartbroken when I heard the news that they split and still feel devastated.  So weird that we can feel so strongly and get so emotionally invested in a couple that we don't know personally. I agree with many of you that Andi and Josh were truly in love and that at some point Andi might have lost sight of her priorities because of all the opportunities that she saw in front of her after the show.  I agree with NannieMargie and Eden that they were so much happier when they were in hiding because they didn't have any distractions and were able to concentrate on getting to know each other and building their relationship while staying out of the limelight.  I think that Josh wasn't prepared for all the craziness that came afterwards and it was always his intention that he and Andi would just be a normal couple, get married and start having babies.  He mentioned in one of the  interviews that he was a homebody. It was very noticeable when you look back at some of their more recent interviews and pictures that he just looked worn out and exhausted both physically an emotionally.  All the traveling and appearances took a toll I think.  None of us know what led to them to break up so abruptly and who actually called it off, and we may never know but I have never seen two people who seemed so right for each other and who looked more in love.  You can't fake the kind of intensity that they shared.  I'm hoping against all hope that they realize that what they had was a once in a lifetime type of love and that they can get past whatever caused them to split. If all of this really was "too good to be true"  then I've totally lost my faith that true love really does exist. This might sound overly dramatic but its how I feel.
I agree with that!!
I feel sorry that they had to break up in order for you to join our forum, but welcome!!! :cutesmile!:

Elle, I agree with you 100% especially whats in bold. If they cant be together, I don't think true love exists. But I honestly think that they were in love and a difference in priorities caused the split. But its something i believe that can be fixed if they truly love each other.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Is there anyone on this forum that saw E! News yesterday that can give some more details about what was said about Josh and Andi? It sounds like Ali shared her opinion which I would be interested to hear, plus someone posted that it was mentioned on there that Andi has released a statement that she was the one who called it off, yet the only public I saw was the joint one, so how true is that I wonder?

E News never said that Andi called it off. I don't know where that came from but I don't think that has been confirmed. E News basically said what we all know - the joint statement. They talked about the 5 couples that made it and got married or are getting married and they talked about a few of the worst bachelor breakups - Jake and Vienna, Ben and Courtney etc. They also mentioned that Andi and Josh's split seemed much more amicable than those.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm not against Andi, I think she has a lot of admiral qualities and I absolutely adored them together. But since the breakup I find myself most concerned about Josh and his future happiness. I just have a gut feeling it was Andi that initiated the split, and that at the end they were going through the motions because she wanted to still put n the happy front. There was something about the way she carried on at the premiere. She seemed so happy and giddy and I felt like she was more in control, with Josh just having to get through the night the best he could. That screams he was the one hurting more here to me. I just feel he is the more genuine and truthful with his feelings and would probably have preferred to not go through the act.

I would like to think she is heartbroken over this as well, and that she really did truly love him very deeply as she has said. I have no doubts that he truly loved her.

Great Post Laudergirl!  This is exactly how i'm feeling at the moment.  I feel like Josh is hurting to the point where MM feels the need to fly out to be with him and him taking down his twitter banner also tells me he is more upset.  
I'm sure there will be a sit down interview with Andi at some point hopefully we'll get more info..  

I know that Josh seems very hurt especially because him mom had to fly to Atlanta etc. However, I think that Andi is just as hurt too but may not show it publicly. I truly believed that she loved Josh and she must be hurt too.
I just hope they figure it out and get back together.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Well this is awkward... The Mohegan sun account tweeted about a chance too meet Andi and josh on the 16th for a q&a...I guess they still have to go.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi elle and glad you joined us.  Very good first post and please continue to share your thoughts with us.  This  has been a very good place for us to talk about our sadness and get thru this.  This is a great support groups and you get to see other points of view that you would not see without it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy