SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:09 pm

lexforlife wrote:I love the bridesmaid dresses!

Me too! I love your avatar too! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:30 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Me too!  I love your avatar too!  Hugesmile  

Who is in that avator?I make it out.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:18 am

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Me too!  I love your avatar too!  Hugesmile  

Who is in that avator?I make it out.

Tim and April from Bachelor Canada.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:24 am

Hahaha,  are you guys discussing the hotties in my avi. Yeah,  I know you love a good love story, Mag. You probably should check them out on youtube. One of the best couples to come out of this franchise.  @Soccermom tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:49 pm

lexforlife wrote:Hahaha,  are you guys discussing the hotties in my avi. Yeah,  I know you love a good love story, Mag. You probably should check them out on youtube. One of the best couples to come out of this franchise.  @Soccermom tyvm

That kiss look hot! So, where can I watch the whole season? You're right Lex, I am such a fool when it comes to good love story.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Hahaha,  are you guys discussing the hotties in my avi. Yeah,  I know you love a good love story, Mag. You probably should check them out on youtube. One of the best couples to come out of this franchise.  @Soccermom tyvm

That kiss look hot! So, where can I watch the whole season? You're right Lex, I am such a fool when it comes to good love story.

ITA....If you are into real love stories you for sure will enjoy Tim and April from BachCanada! :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Rolly wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

ITA....If you are into real love stories you for sure will enjoy Tim and April from BachCanada! :yes:

So, what channel was that on for those of us in the us? Now that it's over when can I watch the entire season?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

So, what channel was that on for those of us in the us? Now that it's over when can I watch the entire season?

I've been able to watch most of it on You Tube. If you want a taste of it go to Sophie's site (someone add the link if you can) and watch her fan video. You will fall in love. I know this is Chris and Des' site but I think they would endorse a good love story! :yes:

Actually you can also see it on this site under: Tim Warmels-April Brockman-Media-Radio-Videos-YouTube-Fan Forum-NO DISCUSSION
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Anyone outside Canada was able to watch it live on the bachelorcanada.ca website and the next day once uploaded to the site.

Sadly the youtubes, have been taken down.

They are still on the bachelorcanada.ca website here.

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/videos/full-episodes/

Sorry for going off topic. I just wanted to address that. There is a Fan forum for Tim and April. Further discussions can take place there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:24 pm

chrisrsiegfried
Top down California style! #CaliforniaDreamin @deshartsock

Someone complimented Des on her one hell of a Trump style combover laugh out loud

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 10748339_1495163177439420_1285848722_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:53 pm

We haven't had a fan creeper pic in aaaages. Looks like them huh?

@DesHartsock was this you today?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 B3FwtKpCYAAMvfb

Reminds me of this, their first hike in Seattle after the finale.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 BR5VkIhCYAAvAWM

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Guess that was them!

chrisrsiegfried
Already miss this place! #NWIsTheBest though

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 10723748_821981734540126_415928269_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 61 10471802_1560318674184668_482523621_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm